Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

According to my lists, everyone on bronze and platinum should have received one gift at least.

So it's time for me to wrap this up for those two groups and say: it has been a great fun.

If you think you've been left out or I misjudged the gifting posts, contact me via pm or post here. As you can see, there's lots of willing gifters left. smile.gif

I got a Magma and a Pale Ridgewing!  xd.png Anyway, I am still willing to help if there are more people that have not gotten any gifts.

I'm so happy you like your last 2 eggs! I fussed at my Magma's all month trying to get just ONE egg from them for you, and here right at the end, they produce. It seems they were playing games with me. dry.gif Heffers!

I'm going to have one more delivery for Flamingo as soon as she has some room. I had some assistance from witmanfade in getting a CB Seasonal. She's such a sweetie! wub.gif She also gave me a Cheese hatchie! I'll forever be in her debt. biggrin.gif

and my awesome Santa knock again at my door and dropped 2 beautiful tinsels and one shinny silver!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you MODS for making this thread possible!!!!

Aaaand I got more gifts... and even if that wasn't good enough, they're all fantastic and beautiful and have the most beautiful lineages and asdffgjkjl just amazing.

Thanks so much. laugh.gif

Thanks to all the gifters who helped, and took over for santas that disappeared, you did sooo much more than you had to, and the mods, because this whole project must've taken a lot of work and you guys have done a really good job organizing and making sure everyone got a gift.

/speech over. haha.

I've been waiting for my 2nd giftee to get room on her scroll so I could send her last 3 gifts. It seems she doesn't want the rest of her gifts. She apparently thinks there are a lot of others that didn't get any gifts and she wants them to go to them.

I worked hard to come up with the gifts on her wishlist, especially CB Seasonal which was so elusive for me someone special gifted it to me, and the low-gen Metallic with Magi which ended up magically falling into my lap from the AP. *sigh*

Right now I'm just really bummed. I think I shouldn't have written a little story to go with it. I sorta got the feeling it didn't go over so well. My husband has always said I have no sense of humor. sad.gif I really do tho.

I'm going to go watch a movie.

I've been waiting for my 2nd giftee to get room on her scroll so I could send her last 3 gifts. It seems she doesn't want the rest of her gifts. She apparently thinks there are a lot of others that didn't get any gifts and she wants them to go to them.

I worked hard to come up with the gifts on her wishlist, especially CB Seasonal which was so elusive for me someone special gifted it to me, and the low-gen Metallic with Magi which ended up magically falling into my lap from the AP. *sigh*

Right now I'm just really bummed. I think I shouldn't have written a little story to go with it. I sorta got the feeling it didn't go over so well. My husband has always said I have no sense of humor. sad.gif I really do tho.

I'm going to go watch a movie.

I really liked your story and your gifts. It's impressive that you were able to get what was on our wishlists, especially the CB Seasonal. I FINALLY managed to trade for one and have sent it off to my first giftee. Thanks very much for your generosity!

I really liked your story and your gifts. It's impressive that you were able to get what was on our wishlists, especially the CB Seasonal. I FINALLY managed to trade for one and have sent it off to my first giftee. Thanks very much for your generosity!

Ohh Clara! ohmy.gif NONONO not you! I accepted one of the people that had their gifter go AWOL. They weren't going to get gifts so some of us accepted one or more names to help make their Secret Santa a success.

You were a pleasure to gift too! smile.gif I never once felt you didn't appreciate or like any of the gifts I sent you. I felt you were very happy with what I gave you. I wasn't able to get everything you wanted, but I did manage to give a few extras that I felt you weren't expecting. biggrin.gif

I'm so sorry if I made you feel I meant you. sad.gif

CBs for my second giftee are being elusive again......

- its the fault of the same egg descriptions!!!! Silly Flamingos why aren't you Pink!

Wonder if they'll settle for a 2nd gen version......

It seems my 2nd giftee WAS given 1 egg in the 2nd week of SS. I have a feeling neither of them reported it to the thread so no one knew. She thought that was the end of her SS and she felt she was being greedy.

Either way, all eggs are sent and I'm officially retired from SS 2012. smile.gif

Just to clarify, Clara954 is a real sweetie and in no way unappreciative of her gifts. So if you ever get her name, don't worry. smile.gif

Ohhh and the movie was good! biggrin.gif

According to my lists, everyone on bronze and platinum should have received one gift at least.

So it's time for me to wrap this up for those two groups and say: it has been a great fun.

If you think you've been left out or I misjudged the gifting posts, contact me via pm or post here. As you can see, there's lots of willing gifters left. smile.gif

This.. for the other two groups. I believe, that everyone has got a gift now. ^^ It's been fun guys - just need to pick a time (in a few months time) for the next one! wink.gif

@Erica - Heehee! Glad you liked the Blunas, but only two of them are mine. The others come from kind gifters. ^^

OMG...!

The amazingly (now fat from cookies) Magi dragon "Sinalco" gave me my final gift!! One of HIS off-spring!! *happy dance*

((I'm probably more excited about this than people would think...!))

Yay! It's nice to hear that everyone has gotten at least a gift! ^^ Anyways today I failed to breed a red dorsal... so instead my dragons were merciful and produced a nice lineaged tan ridgey! I hope my giftee isn't angry that I didn't get him the right dragon... ah, well, too late I guess...

This.. for the other two groups. I believe, that everyone has got a gift now. ^^ It's been fun guys - just need to pick a time (in a few months time) for the next one! wink.gif

I cannot wait for the next one. I had so much gifting and love doing surprises. happy.gif

@Erica - Heehee! Glad you liked the Blunas, but only two of them are mine. The others come from kind gifters. ^^

Closing.