Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

Two gifts delivered. Boy, this is fun.

Sorry, I'm not good with RP.

*takes a deep breath* okay, now that I'm done spazzing over the gift I got...hardwired is an absolute angel!! I got a 2G silver from male blusang, which is EXACTLY what I've been needing to do my silversang (silver x blusang) project. Seriously, if I could just wrap her in a hug and never let go...I probably would, because opening her PM and seeing that first thing after waking up completely made my day :3

I had Chanilove, who actually got her gift before Christmas tongue.gif I had a shiny and a holly that I wanted to give to whoever I was getting, but they would have grown up by now, so Flamemynx gave me my giftee early :3 *snuggles chanilove*

Awe nuts! Why didn't I think of that?!?! shadesofchaos is bloody brilliant! I will keep that in mind for the next round of gifting. *shifty eyes, plots*

*Cackles evilly* I've left a 2nd present on my giftee's doorstep. Gotta admit, thanks to free time, I'm picking up gifts much faster then during Halloween.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

my metallics and tinsels are deciding to be mean to me as well. *glares at them* havent had much luck finding too many things on the cave to catch, line just isnt moving yet hehe but imma work at it till i get that dragon. working on hatching some hatchlings too for my giftee while i work on getting an egg to send them.

The first gift sent. Trying to send more, if I will be lucky in cave catching and breeding.

KingZanto sent me a CB white. Thanks again.

I sent PointofOrigin (thusfar)

2nd-gen Vine from Frill

2nd-gen Nebula from Marrow

2nd-gen Ember from Marrow

My dragons are being rather stubborn about breeding. dry.gif So I'm working on acquiring some of the CB's on my giftee's list for now, I'll try more breeding next week.

Santa snuck through my giftee's house, carefully placing his gifts. First a shiny glowing present hidden under the tree, then a bright gift placed in the stocking. But what's this! He left some of the gifts in his sleigh! He'll have to make a second stop once he's back on schedule!

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

Awww... Well I sent a little pm off to my giftee and they took the eggs but didn't respond or anything...

The two eggs I gave were a 2nd gen PB Winter, and a 2nd Gen Winter from a Black Dragon Mother.

If anyone should need some help with their gifting, I have a whole scroll full of nice things to breed.

Me: Looks at list... i can totally do this.

Dragons: LOLOLolol your funny, not this week.

....poo

This is me atm!!!

I got my giftee.. and am now impatiently waiting for my dragons to hatch so I can start flooding my giftee with pretty things..

Yay, for gifting!

Nice, one egg hatched and the other came off cooldown just in time for me to send a transfer link. Now to wait for them to be picked up... biggrin.gif

'Sneaking warily comes the little White Dragon trying his hardest to pull the heavy egg that is tied to him. He flits in through the window and leaves a warm egg by the tree, then with a flick of his wings is gone.'

Here's hoping my giftee likes their 2nd gift.

Gifts sent to Purpletail162! biggrin.gif

*attempts to sneak down the chimney*

Oh dear. It appears that I have gained too much weight after all those Christmas dinners. I pulled myself out of the opening with much effort and proceeded to tumble down the rooftop, landing in the yard.

My Golden Wyvern, who was hovering nearby, snorted with amusement and I glared at him. Luckily, it seemed that no one had seen (or heard) my clumsy attempt to enter the house, so I opted for a more civil approach. Shuffling up to the front porch, through the thick blanket of snow, I carefully set my little presents on the doorstep.

I rang the doorbell and dashed away.

Happy New Year!

Edited by BirdSpirit

Two gifts delivered. Boy, this is fun.

Sorry, I'm not good with RP.

Same with me. I just sent my bundle with a simple message. :$

Yey! After much debate on what will I gift, I manage to breed two wonderful eggs for my receiver! I hope he likes it. smile.gif

After much coaxing, none of my selected dragons decided to produce any eggs. dry.gif I'm going to be trying for some requested CB's while I wait for my dragons to think about the err of their ways. rolleyes.gif Hopefully they will be more cooperative next week.

I almost feel sorry for my giftee.. they're going to get bombarded with dragons... (mainly hatchlings I think!)

This is what they got so far:

It's a cold and snowy night, even the Ice dragons are tucked up in their caves. But one dragon is out on a mission - to deliver some gifts to a special Scroll keeper.

Carefully, the dragon places his fragile parcel in front of the cave and rings the doorbell before hurrying away. The basket contains two gifts, and a scrawled note, which your awoken dragons peer at curiously before demanding you read to them.

Sleepily, you do.

"2013 is the year for gifting! And this is not the end, my friend.

More dragons follow with parcels - but because our caves are so far apart it may take a little while for them to find their way (my Lumina dragon is notoriously good at getting lost... And the Pygmy will have to rest many times!)

The first gift is something I know you would like, a 2nd Generation Red dragon with a Magi parent.

The second gift is something my dragons found while out hunting. It would not have a very happy home on my scroll as it is not a dragon so I thought I would offer it to you... If you don't like him, or want him, please feel free to send the odd creature back.

Kindest regards, and New Year wishes to you all,

Your Secret Santa."

Gift One! (Teleport Linked, 2nd Gen Red from Magi parent)

Gift Two! (Teleport Linked, Purple Dino that would only get frozen on my scroll - not on their wishlist)

My dragons think 'giving' means 'refusing' though... out of all my reds - only one produced an egg!

As my journey continues, new treasures were found... and shared with my giftee. wink.gif

Enjoy! *^-^*

Random fact for the day: Only 7 people haven't read their Christmas Giftee message from the Gold/Silver groups. ^^

My giftie has yet to grab her pretty gifts and I noted no eggs or hatchies on her scroll...if I get no response from her what happens then?

I'm in the same boat, brairtrainer.... >.<

I have beautiful (traded for with a CB Blusang) PB 3rd Gen Alt Vine ready to grow up tomorrow and a 3rd Gen PB Seasonal ready to hatch around the same time and nothing yet. I've been itching to gift, catch, or breed more on the wisher's list but I don't even know if the first two will be taken.

I guess I'll be waiting to see if I hear anything, but if I don't by the time my little lovelies grow up, I will be happy to take on the list of whomever my giftee had since I do not believe they are currently active on DC. unsure.gif

Edited by panic siren

I'm in the same boat, brairtrainer.... >.<

I have beautiful (traded for with a CB Blusang) PB 3rd Gen Alt Vine ready to grow up tomorrow and a 3rd Gen PB Seasonal ready to hatch around the same time and nothing yet. I've been itching to gift, catch, or breed more on the wisher's list but I don't even know if the first two will be taken.

I guess I'll be waiting to see if I hear anything, but if I don't by the time my little lovelies grow up, I will be happy to take on the list of whomever my giftee had since I do not believe they are currently active on DC. unsure.gif

I would be willing to do the same as panic siren, though I still have my fingers crossed that my giftees absence is temporary

My giftie has yet to grab her pretty gifts and I noted no eggs or hatchies on her scroll...if I get no response from her what happens then?

@briartrainer and @Panic Siren - I'll take a look to see who your giftees are. Just a sec ^^

Edit:

@Panic Siren - your giftee hasn't read their PM yet.

@Briartrainer - Neither has yours.

It's a bit early for me to be taking people out of the game, but I can give you their giftees name/wishlist so you can gift the dragons that are about to grow up if you like. But please bear in mind that this game lasts another 20-odd days.. so your person might return.

PM me if you're okay with that. ^^

Edited by Flamemynx

Oh, um I have a question. Because i'm new to this we send a pm to our giftees with teleport link and all right? I've got two of their wishlist dragons ready to be sent c: