Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I have sent 3 eggs to my giftee smile.gif . Now awaiting response.

@BirdSpirit: I agree with the others. That's horrible.

Your giftee has been banned from all future Secret Santas. The whole point of this game is to gift something to someone who plans on keeping it because they want it! Otherwise why wish for it?!

@DR4GONLOV3 - Sign ups finished ages ago - if you'd read the first post!

Do you need someone to take on her giftee list now that she is banned? I am willing to do so, if it is within my capabilities. smile.gif

Just gave some pretty lineage hatchies to my giftee.

Waiting for them to respond and grab now. wink.gif

Edited by yuumei

Thank u so much Dano! You are awesome!!! smile.gif

Still trying to find out how to get my giftee's eggs xd.png

Recieved my gift from my gifter! Loved it so much <3 a CB Vampire egg and a pretty white stripe egg! And i loved the story that came with it, they know my love for cats wink.gif thanks so much again!

Hopefully i can get my gifts out soon

got my giftee and have sent the first gift over. the second is awiting pick up and got a list of others i will be trying for them.

also recieved two gifts from my secret santa and love them, got names picked out for them and everything ^.^

Thank you so much for the beautiful pink and the alt ridgewing. I love them and I am picking out names for them. Just waiting on the gender lol. I also have been trying to breed but as it seems the luck is this week is no ones dragons are breeding so grr but I managed to breed one lovely egg which I will be sending sunny's way. happy.gif

So fr the end of today I have managed to gift my giftee 4 times today now to start trying to tackle the bigger things on that list now smile.gif

Thank you everyone for expressing your sympathies. Much thanks in particular to panic siren for gifting me a nice UV egg! happy.gif

I hope this does not happen to anyone else. I am also willing to offer my services in taking over my giftee's list if needed.

Sent two gifts to my giftee, and received three from my gifter. Will be searching for a couple more things to gift as soon as I'm unlocked. Merry Christmas-in-January, everyone!

Do you need someone to take on her giftee list now that she is banned? I am willing to do so, if it is within my capabilities. smile.gif

Same here. I can pretty well supply anyone other than platinum (depends on platinum's request).

Just gave some pretty lineage hatchies to my giftee.

Waiting for them to respond and grab now. wink.gif

Thank you! The harvest checker is gorgeous smile.gif

Edit: the lineage names are epic BTW laugh.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

My Secret Santa, arenee1999, has been truly wonderful! I've received 5 perfect gifts, all exactly what I wished for! And she has me writing little story lines to my own giftee in imitation of her PM styling!

I'm doing fairly well getting gifts for my giftee, but I wish I could get a couple of more specific requests for her. None of my Golds, or even my Silvers produced an egg, I'm getting the wrong breed of egg half the time, and nothing is alting correctly for her (my own personal eggs alted beautifully for me a few days ago...for a big change, so I had better not complain too much). My giftee seems to be very pleased with what I have been able to offer, and even my daughter has done what she could to help, trying all of her Golds and Silvers and crossing her fingers for alt Vines on her scroll as well. In the meantime, showers of Pinks, Reds and other pretty lineages have been and will continue to be showered upon my giftee!

I am thoroughly enjoying Secret Santa (Halloween and Christmas) and hopefully we can continue it for all the other holidays as well!

My Secret Santa, arenee1999, has been truly wonderful! I've received 5 perfect gifts, all exactly what I wished for! And she has me writing little story lines to my own giftee in imitation of her PM styling!

You're welcome! biggrin.gif I'm glad your enjoying them. I'm trying to space the gifts out so I don't send you more eggs that you can take at once.

Thank you so much teresadurfin for the pretty Sunsong/Nebula and the Cheese! wub.gif

I've sent out some purples to my giftee and they were accepted! I have some more gifts though I'm hoping that this Black alts!

I could gladly breed anything off my scroll, I don't have many of the desired dragons but if anyone needs something from me feel free to ask.

i'm glad u like my gifts. i didn't do a very gd job during the halloween round. i had to ask for help (n' luckily, there were plenty) to give something decent to my giftee. i think reaching silver trophy does help! :-D

i've not heard from my gifter but as ppl pt out, there's still lots of time so i'll just w8 n c. rolleyes.gif

n i really want to thx Flamemynx & WhiteBaron to organize this. really appreciate it.

-teresa

My giftee received their first gift from me, a lovely CB Royal Blue egg. I also have a lovely Vine egg for her that I'm holding on to in the hopes it will be an alt. Hopefully my dragons will cooperate next week and produce what I want from them rolleyes.gif

*tiptoes under the midnight starry sky with a very heavy basket of cozy eggs with blankets around them to keep them warm on this frosty night...

*peeks around ... whew, nobody's looking...

*places the heavy basket down on her giftee's doorstep and runs away before anyone can notice her presence was there...

Hope you love the pretties!!! biggrin.gif

I just sent a nice, shinny little bundle of joy over to my Giftee's doorstep, and as soon as I got home, I heard a little scratching at the back door. Low and behold, there was a warm, cuddly little hatchling from Kishing wrapped in a baby blue blanket.

Thank you so much, Kishing!

Edited by celis

My giftee received the two eggs <3 With a seriously long story that I won't post here xd.png The eggs were too good to be true! I almost felt like luck had chosen me so I could give them away! They were such short gens with nice lineages! I hope my giftee likes it c:

Bird Spirit, I'm so sorry that happened to you. *hugs*

Dustpuppy has sent me two more gifts! I got a Red hatchie! One can never have too many of them! xd.png She also sent me a lovely CB Flamigo egg which I wub.gif! She has been a real sweetheart! I can't begin to thank her enough! smile.gif

Flamemynx and WhiteBaron, I want to thank you for giving us the chance to have this much fun! Choosing what to gift, stressing that I can't get them, and actually acquiring them is fun! Yes, sometimes stressing IS fun! laugh.gif

Edited by Bluheart

So glad everyone is having so much fun. I'm off out for the day - so I won't be replying to PMs for about 12hours.

Oh, and for WhiteBarons records - my dragon dropped of the first two eggs.

<3

I believe my giftee got their eggs but I got no response. >.<

Edit: Actually I just found out they traded the Silver I gave them to someone else. T_T

Technically, after the gifting, the egg is the property of the giftee.

There is no such rule in the OP - probably there should be.

As for the current incident: please send me all the facts you have as a pm, especially concerning the trade. I will inquire with your giftee. Did yiu try and ask him/her yourself?

Edited by whitebaron

First parcel all wrapped up and sent with a magi dragon watching over the eggs inside. Now all I can do is wait for Emrys Emeritius to return with news of a successful delivery.... Hope the gifts are loved.

Quick question while I'm here: how long would be considered reasonable to hold the eggs in teleport?

Okay, it's been two days since I PMed my giftee, and I still haven't heard from them, and they haven't picked up their gift. I am now in fairly real danger that one of their gifts will grow up.

I also haven't heard from my gifter, but it's early days yet.