Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

Oh, um I have a question. Because i'm new to this we send a pm to our giftees with teleport link and all right? I've got two of their wishlist dragons ready to be sent c:

Yup. Just PM them - you can add a little message, or just send the links with a short message saying you're their secret Santa ^^

My giftee hasn't picked up their eggs either, and I sent them the PM early yesterday morning.

The bronze lists were only sent out yesterday - so you may have to give your giftee a little time. Not everyone is online everyday.

But if they haven't got any baby dragons (eggs or hatchlings) / havent' read your message in a few days, you may have to be given another person to gift to.

I am so happy to have gotten two Red eggs from my gifter. Thanks Bluheart!

Now if only I could catch/trade for the CBs my giftee wants...

I am so happy to have gotten two Red eggs from my gifter. Thanks Bluheart!

Now if only I could catch/trade for the CBs my giftee wants...

You're so very welcome, but me thinks the deliverer didn't get everything! ohmy.gif

Why do I have a feeling that many of us are going to be in the caves competing for the same eggs for our giftees? unsure.gif I can just see it now! xd.png I wish all of us luck in our hunts! laugh.gif

I forgot to say that I got an awesome 2G PB Magma hatchie and a cute Red egg with a great code from dustpuppy! biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/LuvVv wub.gif Thanks so much!

Edited by Bluheart

Oh drat, I think I'm going to need some help to get gifts to my giftee. All she wants is dragons that I don't have/haven't had any luck getting for myself let alone for others. tongue.gif I could trade for those, but people tend to ask a lot for those, and my dragons hate me. tongue.gif

If the AP would clear, I could hunt! xd.png

*headdesk* it's going to be one of those evenings - just misread 'Blusang' as 'Tri-Horn'... oops!

Edited by Flamemynx

Oh drat, I think I'm going to need some help to get gifts to my giftee. All she wants is dragons that I don't have/haven't had any luck getting for myself let alone for others. tongue.gif I could trade for those, but people tend to ask a lot for those, and my dragons hate me. tongue.gif

I sent a PM to you in an effort to help, but you do still have nearly a month to get the gifts and it's only been a day or two since the hunting began. Are you sure you want to give up so soon on trying to gift the person yourself without help?

of the platinum list, only one person has yet to read their gift-pm.

of the bronze list, 10 are still up in the air. if they don't read them after the weekend, i',m gonna send out mails.

please note, that technically the gifting is supposed to start next week, so I won't take anyone off the lists before that. There are, after all, people who can only play on the weekends.

I know it sucks if they don't pick up their eggs, but hopefully you'll either find someone else to give or keep them for yourself. We can't assure that everyone is active without turning this in a load of censorkip.gif*** hassle for everyone, so it's better to suck the few inactives up.

Especially in bronze and silver, you'll find that so many people are giving out help and gifts for free, so if you have trouble coming up with the gifts for your giftee ... just ask in ~ two weeks. Before that would mean (to me) that you did not really try.

Second attempt has proven quite successful! ^^

Finally found a home for the 3G PB Vine Alt that was going to grow up tomorrow, and the same warm scroll to hatch and home a 2G Bluna and 2G PB red on. <33

And this is only the beginning! -thunder cracks while she wiggles magic sparkle fingers of magic-

(I still have one of my original gifts from the first giftee waiting, and will have no problem with acquiring new and pretty ones for her if/when she returns).

If anyone needs help finding gifts, thread mods included, when the time comes - I would be happy to help however I can.

Just received another amazing gift from my Santa, Belisar.

I wish you could see the PMs she sends along with them. So creative, and funny, and wonderful. Once again, she made my day. Heck, my weekend and then some. The best Secret Santa a person could wish for!! wub.gif

Thank you, so very much! smile.gif

If anyone with uncooperative dragons *shakes her fist at hers as she types this, "BRATS"* needs a 2G PB Blusang or a 2G PB Black for their giftee I have 2 of the first and 1 of the latter.

These are only for gifting to your giftee and not for personal consumption. laugh.gif

PM me if you can use them and I'll toss them your way. smile.gif I'd originally hoped to use them as trade fodder for my.. er.. for someone but had no luck and I don't need them.

ETA- 1 Blusang given away to help another Santa. smile.gif

Still have the other Blusang and Black but will be tossing them to the AP around 6pm PST. Let me know if you need one, or both, for your giftee.

Edited by jocosa

If anyone with uncooperative dragons *shakes her fist at hers as she types this, "BRATS"* needs a 2G PB Blusang or a 2G PB Black for their giftee I have 2 of the first and 1 of the latter.

These are only for gifting to your giftee and not for personal consumption. laugh.gif

PM me if you can use them and I'll toss them your way. smile.gif I'd originally hoped to use them as trade fodder for my.. er.. for someone but had no luck and I don't need them.

I think there are a couple of people looking for 2nd Gen PB Alts... but tha'ts just off the top of my head.

of the bronze list, 10 are still up in the air. if they don't read them after the weekend, i',m gonna send out mails.

Mine included by the look of it ^^

They aren't bad numbers really.. 18 total 'not reads' after 24hours... out of what? 150+?

Can't complain at that! ^^

Hmmmm, well looks like the AP blockage will block my attempts to get the wanted CBs for now... but bred eggs can be done - assuming the parents cooperate and are willing to have their children moved to a distant cave.

Just received another amazing gift from my Santa, Belisar.

I wish you could see the PMs she sends along with them. So creative, and funny, and wonderful. Once again, she made my day. Heck, my weekend and then some. The best Secret Santa a person could wish for!! wub.gif

Thank you, so very much! smile.gif

*turns as red as a tomato*

I am very honored that you like my little nonsense. laugh.gif I'm just enjoying myself there. ahaha

Happy gifting everyone! *^-^*

[and if someone needs help, with certain lineages or such, don't hesitate to ask smile.gif ]

@teresadurfin nahh I don't think so. Not yet at least. wink.gif Haven't heard from mine either (and probably many others too.). Could be that your gifter has a busy time and has not read their pm yet. Or they are hunting for a lovely gift for you. *^-^*

Also no worries.. in case you get nothing by the time the gifting ends, there are lots of voluteers that will help out. ^.~

I have just an amazing Santa!!! biggrin.gif

He already gifted me a 2nd gen Pb Bluesang, a 3rd gen Canopy from old Pinks, and now a stunning beautiful 3rd gen Pink from a Marrow/Rosebud line!!

They are sooo beautiful,thanks QAndats! biggrin.gif

I have just an amazing Santa!!! biggrin.gif

He already gifted me a 2nd gen Pb Bluesang, a 3rd gen Canopy from old Pinks, and now a stunning beautiful 3rd gen Pink from a Marrow/Rosebud line!!

They are sooo beautiful,thanks QAndats! biggrin.gif

she and you are welcome check your pm

Edited by QAndais

@teresadurfin nahh I don't think so. Not yet at least. wink.gif Haven't heard from mine either (and probably many others too.). Could be that your gifter has a busy time and has not read their pm yet. Or they are hunting for a lovely gift for you. *^-^*

Yeah, hunting. me too. and breeding. and hatching. hope my giftee has ..err... 8 slots free? :-)

i haven't heard from ma santa, should i be worried? sad.gif

Technically, the gifting period hasn't even started yet.

so, my first two hatchlings are on their way. smile.gif

hopefully, santa will wake up later to make an even more awesome gift.

I think there are a couple of people looking for 2nd Gen PB Alts... but tha'ts just off the top of my head.

Not sure I have the patience to hold onto it that long. laugh.gif

My dragons are been extremely uncooperative today. mad.gif That includes my reds, thunder, seasonal, and of course, my stripes. But the AP was very kind to me so far.

Was able to get one of the eggs for my giftee, just waiting for a few eggs to hatch then ill be sending my giftee their new additions. Then work on getting a few more eggs for them =D