Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I have a question, can you trade for what the giftee is asking for on their wishlist or not?

Yep, you can trade, catch, breed, anything you want for the dragon/s.

*slips a nice pretty basket with something shiny in it nestled among warm blankets with a note saying: Happy New Year's! onto this person's doorstep.

*runs off giggling madly*

Should we report who/what we gift back to the thread? If so, once they're gifted or once they're picked up?

Usually in the past I've seen people post with a little story or cute drop off description that they have delivered "something" to "someone" but most times they leave it vague and let the giftee do the updating with specifics.

Should we report who/what we gift back to the thread? If so, once they're gifted or once they're picked up?

It's up to you entirely - it's nice if either the gifter or the giftee mentions they've received something, if only so we can keep track of who has/hasn't got gifts yet. But some write stories of how the eggs got to the giftee, and others put "I got an X egg from this user - thank you!"

Whatever works for you. ^^

*slips a nice pretty basket with something shiny in it nestled among warm blankets with a note saying: Happy New Year's! onto this person's doorstep.

*runs off giggling madly*

^^ This is why I like this game - so much love and joy! ^^

Im egglocked right now so won't be able to gift for a few days, thats OK right?

Im egglocked right now so won't be able to gift for a few days, thats OK right?

Yup - I wasn't really meant to be sending out the lists until tomorrow.. but I don't think I'm going to be around now. sad.gif

Gifting period lasts a fair while (until the 30th of January) - so you all have plenty of time. ^^

Everyone on the Silver and Gold lists now have their giftees.. and I only had to send one email (because PM was full)!!

Fingers crossed WhiteBaron gets the same good luck. ^^

I'm on the silver list and I did not yet get a PM. Maybe it's forum lag, I hope? Because i really want to start a'giftin'. >.<

And now.. with 100+ PMs sent.. I'm off to bed for a couple of hours! TC all, and happy hunting!! <3

I'm on the silver list and I did not yet get a PM. Maybe it's forum lag, I hope? Because i really want to start a'giftin'. >.<

PM sent - just taken a look (after sending you your new PM) and realised I hadn't sent you one.. :S

Counted - and everyone has theirs now. Promise ^^

I just got the resend PM, Thank you so much! Now off to hunt and breed and gift. Thank you guys for organizing this! It's quite the undertaking and much appreciated. <33

Even though he grumbled a bit about having to go back out into the cold, and may have muttered something rude about Elves who forgot to pack EVERYTHING in the sleigh the first time... Santa did make a trip back over to my giftees house with a couple eggies.

Knowing Elves and all like I do, I'd bet the odds are good that they will have messed up and forgotten stuff, AGAIN, and poor Santa will be heading back her way soon. O:)

With a flick of her wings the HolidayQueen quickly darted away leaving a generous surprise on her giftees doorstep. quite pleased with herself she plots to leave a few more gifts there later biggrin.gif

'With light prancing steps in the snow two eggs are left by the tree of my giftee. Here's hoping they are found soon so the promise of more gifts may be kept!'

-leaves a chilly egg in her giftee's basket and tip toes off-

(Might have to plan on 'currently out of season' gifts since metallics and tinsels have been so awful lately - but the substitute is sure to be sweet ^^)

Jazeki plots future gift plans as the first gift is already safe on its new owner's scroll.

The hanukkah fairy tried to pass out her gifts a few weeks ago, but oye! All those fried latkas and sufganiot weighed her down mightily. With a little gumption and healthy living, she managed to take flight tonight and deliver to her mensch list. She gifted to a little menschlikite and offered up some seasons greetings as well because, well, 'tis the season.

No kvetching. I don't role play a lot, so this is the best I've got. hehe This hanukkah fairy hopes that her mensch enjoys the gifts. smile.gif

Edited by Lyricmaniac

Well... I'm awful at role playing, so I'm gonna keep it simple. My first gift has already been sent biggrin.gif

Question! (which is probably asked already...)

Can we gift more than one egg to the receiver? smile.gif

I have already received my gifts, thank you! I don't have much time to hunt today, but hopefully I will find something soon to gift.

Question! (which is probably asked already...)

Can we gift more than one egg to the receiver?  smile.gif

Yup, if you feel so inclined. smile.gif

The hanukkah fairy tried to pass out her gifts a few weeks ago, but oye!  All those fried latkas and sufganiot weighed her down mightily.  With a little gumption and healthy living, she managed to take flight tonight and deliver to her mensch list.  She gifted to a little menschlikite and offered up some seasons greetings as well because, well, 'tis the season. 

No kvetching.  I don't role play a lot, so this is the best I've got. hehe  This hanukkah fairy hopes that her mensch enjoys the gifts. smile.gif

This is fantastic!! laugh.gif

Edited by jocosa