Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I got my pm and already have an egg lined out for my giftee. As soon as it comes off of CD I will be pming them. happy.gif

Sent off my gifts! Tried to give from my Golds and Silvers, but naturally they were all fails... bunch of Scrooges wink.gif. So, I'll be trying again in a week. Gotta love gifting biggrin.gif.

I sent my gifts! One of my hard to breed pairs finally bred and they produced a very shiny egg. I hope my giftee likes it and grabs the egg soon because as of now i am egglocked. biggrin.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Can we gift more than one egg to the receiver?  smile.gif

Yup! One is enough, for those that have difficult lists or are really busy - but if you can gift more eggs I'm sure they'll be loved!!

I have already received my gifts, thank you!  I don't have much time to hunt today, but hopefully I will find something soon to gift.

Don't worry about getting a gift straight away - gifting doesn't officially start until the 6th (but people are welcome to gift before that time if they have an egg and a giftee!) and it ends at the end of January - so PLENTY of time! ^^

Tried to give from my Golds and Silvers, but naturally they were all fails... bunch of Scrooges  wink.gif.

This. x10000 - My only Gold dragon is the worst breeder I have. Stupid thing... I lubs his gold a*s really... ^^

Anyway.. I'm off out - and I'll give WhiteBaron a chance to catch up - then I can gift too ^^

Happy hunting and gifting everyone!

(random fact for the post: of the 108 messages I sent out - only 34 are still unread, less than 12 hours after sending!)

Another question!

I would like to know how you guys define 'nicely-lineaged'? Is a 2nd-gen PB considered nice? ohmy.gif

EDIT: What a drag! My Blusangs and my Golden Wyverns won't produce an egg! Whyyyyy my dragons, why!?

Edited by Vakarian

Me: Looks at list... i can totally do this.

Dragons: LOLOLolol your funny, not this week.

....poo

Me: Looks at list... i can totally do this.

Dragons: LOLOLolol your funny, not this week.

....poo

My dragons did the same thing to me dry.gif I did manage to catch a CB from my giftee's list. Once the CD is off, the egg will be on its way to a new home smile.gif

Santa already gifted me a beautiful eggy! laugh.gif

Thank you so much!

I also left a little basket in front of my giftees door, hope it will soon be taken inside, because it´s cold outside.

Just got a lovely cb purple hatchie from my secret santa Yinn *snuggles hatchie* made my day.

Edit: *hides another basket with a lovely code egg on her persons door step*

Edited by brairtrainer

-leaves a 3rd Gen PB lovely potted alternative plant next to the wintry egg for her giftee, hoping she is able to pick it up before it turns into Audrey II and a pile of melted snow- unsure.gif

Edited by panic siren

Platinum list have now received their PMs.

Will be working on the Bronze now. should be completely out a little later today.

Here goes also a big thank you to Flamemynx, for taking the brunt of the lists and keeping me a little less occupied. smile.gif

A basket of eggs was sent my giftee's way. I can not wait for her to unwrap these beautiful CB eggs. happy.gif

I would like to know how you guys define 'nicely-lineaged'? Is a 2nd-gen PB considered nice? ohmy.gif

nicely lineaged is in the eye of the beholder, but usually it is defined as something that has a clear structural pattern. (even gen, stairsteps, spirals, arrowheads..) Basically anything that's not just throw my dragons together and breed no matter what it looks like after.

Of course there are nicer and not so nice lineages, but one thing's for sure:

=> 2nd gens always count.

on an unrelated note, all the bronze messages should be out as well. so if you have not received your message yet, pm me or mynx asap, since this means we have forgotten you!

~wb

Two gifts sitting in transfer links. smile.gif (I suspect it will be a bit as my recipient is currently egg locked, but I am in no rush. *Grins*)

I wrapped the egg in blankets, fresh and warm from the dryer, and after I had turned away, a little hatchie poked its head out of the blanket too. Little stowaway.

During my journeys through the dragon lands, i stumbled over a nice little something. smile.gif

As I only travel with 'light luggage' I sent the frostball to my dear giftee. *^-^* I am sure it will have a nice cosy home on their scroll. smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

All right, because I have to share and cause I am a little punchy this morning you all get to see what my poor giftee was greeted with today... it goes a little something like this:

You hear an odd sound at the entrance of your cave and determine that it might indeed be a knock so going to check you are greeted by a very odd sight. There is a lady at your door with wild multi colored hair and multi colored clothes with sparklers jammed all along her person at "interesting" angles. Enough so that you are actually concerned about her safety as apparently are some other folks who appear to be standing near by with fire extinguishers and several water dragons. As you look around taking in this sight the wild haired woman begins what you can only assume is a song although it is more likely to make your ears bleed so you can't be certain. "Merry unbirthday to you... merry unbirthday to you... Happy New Year and all that jazz, Hope the holidays were kind toooooooo!" With a sigh of relief from yourself and the onlookers she stops singing and you are presented with a sparkly silver basket that is covered with so much glitter that it leaves a glitter trail where ever it goes... What could possibly be in that basket you wonder? You pull back the glitter encrusted blanket to find this egg!

*cackles* There is something so wrong with me... xd.png

Just got my present! It is perfect and exactly what I wanted. It came along with the best write up, ever!! So much wub.gif for my Secret Santa!!

Thank you, so very much!! smile.gif

Also, my giftee found her first round of eggs. They are all tucked in safe and sound. I just have a feeling those elves were too giddy from their sugar cookie highs and have over looked some things still. Poor Santa.

Edited by jocosa

*takes a deep breath* okay, now that I'm done spazzing over the gift I got...hardwired is an absolute angel!! I got a 2G silver from male blusang, which is EXACTLY what I've been needing to do my silversang (silver x blusang) project. Seriously, if I could just wrap her in a hug and never let go...I probably would, because opening her PM and seeing that first thing after waking up completely made my day :3

I had Chanilove, who actually got her gift before Christmas tongue.gif I had a shiny and a holly that I wanted to give to whoever I was getting, but they would have grown up by now, so Flamemynx gave me my giftee early :3 *snuggles chanilove*

got my giftee and have sent the first gift over. the second is awiting pick up and got a list of others i will be trying for them.

also recieved two gifts from my secret santa and love them, got names picked out for them and everything ^.^

Thank you to SolarCat for the lovely deliveries! I need a little something frosty down here in the south. ^^ They will be named, loved, and cherished. Thank you so much! <3

A basket of eggs was sent my giftee's way. I can not wait for her to unwrap these beautiful CB eggs. happy.gif

D'awwwwwwww, such cuties!!! A CB Nebula, CB Purple, and CB Tri-Horn!!! So lovely!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And I loved how you presented 'em to me in the PM. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif