Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I'm 22 from Canada... Though if you ask me on a normal day, I'm 20 or 21... o.0; I still think I'm about 14 sometimes. Getting younger as I age and more scatterbrained too! Oh, look at those hills! biggrin.gif

43 years down in the bayous of Louisiana. wink.gif

26 Years old but I still think of myself as that kid that use to play in trees xd.png

Just turned 19 last month. In terms of how I act...I dunno if I could call myself an "adult" LOL

Well, I don't really play anymore, but I was 21 upon joining the site/forum. :u

30, in the UK. Been playing since 2008 but I took a three-year hiatus and really wish I hadn't - so many event dragons I will never have sad.gif

21 whooo.

Still feel like a teenager but meh.

20, 21 in November

I think I've only been playing about a year?

*goes to check first dragon...*

A year almost to the day O.o

32 in Virginia! Still happy with my dragons. (And video games and cartoons and plush toys and...)

I'm eighteen, turning nineteen in about a month.

I've been here since I was fourteen, though I've been mostly in the RP sub-forums.

27 year old Mom, used to play DC religiously a few years ago, just recently getting back into it after doing a lot of living. ;-) Not much has changed about DC and I still love it!

30 year old (this month! Woohoo!) from El Paso, TX. I was back home in Sri Lanka when I first started playing DC back in 2008. Still goin' strong biggrin.gif

24 year old from Germany. Started playing in 2009, then went on hiatus for some months until I found my love for the dragons again some weeks ago. <3

I'm a 21 year old Carolina girl. North Carolina to be exact. I may be an adult but I'm a kid at heart. I really miss being a teenager.

32 year old here, originally from germany but living in the UK smile.gif also played a few years back and after not touching DC for severeal years I came back a few month ago now x

I joined DC when I was 15, and now I'm 20 =)

Oh boy, this is truly "a time waster," but I still love it anyway ~

Edit: I'm from New York happy.gif (in the boroughs, not upstate)

Edited by DeathCry