Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I am myself *ahem* in the over forty (and yet another birthday coming up) group and have happily played for years. Although where the idea came through that it was all very young players I'm a little confuzzled on. laugh.gif

My daughter who is now 18 introduced me to this game, I'm originally from the Caribbean and live in Canada.

42 and counting. Love those dragons.

Just had my 30th birthday, even if people who see me usually say I look like I were 20

Edited by Iside

I am 25 years and a mom smile.gif So I do consider myself a "young women". I started this game when I was a kid though (well teenager) lol. I took a long break and I love it even more now. Call that crazy but DC is the d and the c in addicting.

Edit: An there is di in between the D an the C because playing this game you turn into a zombie hungry for dragons. ^.^

Edited by shovedtbh

I'm 21, living in southern California. I love collecting stuff, so DC is perfect for me.

I'm right there with you! I'm five days shy of eighteen. So I'll be an adult...legally anyway. tongue.gif

Well Happy Early Birthday then...I'll be 27 in a few months and I don't think I will ever grow up. I don't want to anyway.

Well Happy Early Birthday then...I'll be 27 in a few months and I don't think I will ever grow up. I don't want to anyway.

i'll be 25 in december. i cant say i feel like an adult either though XD

i am told i have the soul of a 6-year-old. it gets younger as i get older appearantly

This New Yorker will be 68 on Friday. biggrin.gif I still can't get enough dragons. tongue.gif

I haven't been playing much lately and have really slacked off but I'm 41 and love collecting dragons. smile.gif

I'm 36 and my hubby, who got the whole family addicted to DC, is 47.

laugh.gif

Love it !!

My story is similar, except reversed!

I'm 37, and the hubs is 45.

*I* am the guilty party who got the family addicted, though, as they SO like to remind me everytime they miss an egg they wanted. "Thanks a lot for getting me hooked on this stupid game. I can't catch anything good so why bother" is a common outburst in this house. Can you tell there are teenagers around? xd.png

Of course, I claim innocence. No one *forced* them to sign up.

*whistles innocently* xd.png

I should also add, no one in this house acts their age. ESPECIALLY the adults! The hubs and I still dress up and get all silly for Halloween, still play pranks on the youngsters, still do all the fun things we did when we first met, etc. Age is just a number. Or so I'm going to tell myself til I'm 99. tongue.gif

I'm a 20 year old Portuguese girl, will turn 21 in September, though no one would give me that age, I'm often mistaken for a 15 or 16 year old xd.png

(I know this will come in handy when I'm older, but right now it's kind of annoying!)

Edited because I was killing the English language.

Hoyl carp I'm a 20 year old American girl turning 21 in September. xd.png

Small world, heh.

23 (turning 24 in September) Michigander girl here! :3

I don't think i'll ever tire of Dragons, no matter my age.

52 going on 17 here biggrin.gif And from Buenos Aires.

My youngest son (now 15 y.o.) played for a while until he got distracted with more "manly" games (his older bro dixit lol) But he got into DC before me, and I discovered it on my own smile.gif