Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

English 25 year old girl going on 9 o3o

I love DC, not just because of the Dragons but the forums too. It's a great little time waster for when I'm bored at work and I probably spend more time in the RPs or CPA then I should xd.png

I also love the DC community. Nearly everyone here is friendly and easy enough to get along with and it is wonderful that it's not just full of 11-16 year olds (don't worry, you're great too) but people of a similar age who may have had similar experiences and may actually understand what I go on about laugh.gif

Or you may all just think I'm crazy and are just too nice to say so lol

I'm from Connecticut, USA and I'm going to be 27 in 9 days. WOOT!

I'm a child at heart. Probably about 8, though no one's really measured my childishness.

I've been playing drag cave since Nov 14, 2008. I was an adult then too.

hehe, i'm 18 so i guess that's technically legal adulthood. i'll be 19 in december. been playing dragcave for about two or three years. smile.gif

I'm 19, will be 20 in March. Been playing DC since September 2010. :B Joined the forums June the following year. And I live in the US, in the southwest, where the heat wave everyone else on the east coast is worrying over is regular summer here. xd.png

I'm 36 and don't think of myself as an adult, muahahaha.

Edited to say I'm in the United States (Sin City, anyone?)

29 and from Sin City! YAY I rarely find more of our kind online period lol!

29 and from Sin City! YAY I rarely find more of our kind online period lol!

Looks like I'm a third, haha! Born and raised in Vegas. I'm 19, turning 20 in February and I've been playing for near on 4 years.

Definietely fall into the adult category.

In fact my children do too which is all I'm prepared to reveal on the subject of age laugh.gif

I'm 28, so I guess I'm an adult. I've always said that though I'm getting older I refuse to grow up tongue.gif

I am 21 and I live in Arkansas ( lived her for a year and finally learned how to spell it.) I am considered an adult but I am a huge child at heart.

I love dragcave with all my heart its a perfect way to pass time when someone is hoging the xbox 360 * glares at husband* love getting eggs and breeding and all that good stuff.

LOL I'm 26 and I'm right in the middle of my exams (diploma). tongue.gif

*Raises hand.* I can't say I fall in line with the senior members of the forum and main site, but for a good several years already.

*proudly waves her OLD FART flag* I don't feel quite so alone anymore! smile.gif

I now count age in decades instead of years.

22 year old Brit here. Also just recently became a graduate. :3

Right now I'm passing the time with vidya and dragunz until I can find a job that's somewhat better than my part-time bar work.

I'm a 24-year-old grad student! I'm not sure that qualifies me as an adult, though :/

I'm 26, though I don't always act the part of an adult. wink.gif

30 year old Floridian here. I'm a collector. Coins and cards in real life. Mini pets, mounts, gear, and achievements in the games I play. So, when I randomly stumbled upon DragonCave it piqued my interest, and here I am 2 years later. xd.png

I'm 19 and have played since I was 15. Barely an adult. tongue.gif

I play and I'm almost as old as water! laugh.gif

20 years old half Indian and half Japanese, residing in the eastern part of India and trying to complete graduation happy.gif