Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

Just turned 25 - been here off and on since I was 18 or so, but I didn't understand how to play, so I quit until I was 21. I don't remember what my old account was, but I'm certain it was fairly vacant with the number of eggs that died!

I recall there only being one 'cave', and that you could get in trouble for spoiling what dragons came from what eggs...it was a strange time. When I came back though, there were biomes! And a wiki!

At 44 I think I count as an adult wink.gif My daughter got me addicted to this (she's 14) less than a year ago. Love it tongue.gifhappy.gif I can't wait for Halloween since I don't have any Halloween dragons yet!

forty... um. no really I lose track. three? 43, yeah, that seems right. and it's too hot to math with my birth year so that's as close as you're getting. good to see lots of folks in the 40+ bracket! biggrin.gif

Another 43-year-old over here! xd.png

In my defense, I didn't get to play any video games when I was a kid. I'm certainly making up for it now laugh.gif

Just turn 23 this month. There are certainly a large age range here. I have seen people who born after 2000, and also people before 1960. AMAZING!

Edited by Dragon p

25. I've been here since I was 18. Holy moly, I've been on DC my entire adult life.

I'm almost 30 but I'm not sure I count as an adult... a big kid who can buy alcohol is more like it! Haha. I'm on a bunch of pet collecting sites aside from this one. I can't help it; I just love me some pretty pixels.

I'm currently 23. I started Dragcave at around April-May 2009 (I can't be sure exactly when, but my oldest dragon grew up on May 19, 2009). My collection isn't as big as it should be, though, so my scroll kind of lies about my age? I can't explain it well, haha. My forum birthday is at June 10, 2010, I believe.

Edited by HeartJacker13

I started playing when i was 23 (2009) and still around here. Though I'm not very active on the forums.

I am an adult and I have been playing this game since the beginning of it or close to the beginning of it. I help with the magma dragon when it was made or rather help with suggestions on how it was to look. That dragon is kinda special to me because I helped with it. I still can not seem to get a CB Magma dragon lol. I am 55 and married for 34 years to my hubby.

Edited by Katann