Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I'm an adult and there might be a reason I had to have THIS particular dragon http://dragcave.net/lineage/Old51 xd.png

My daughter got me hooked on this silly game when she was a teenager. She's grown now, but she still plays too. We live in the Appalachian mountains in the US.

I think I remember a topic in GD asking what people's ages were, and low to mid 20's was the most populated age range. After that I believe 15 to 18 was the next highest. At least as far as the forums go, I find that pretty accurate; a lot more adults to younger kids. Then again lying is not uncommon on the internet...

I'm almost 31 with three kids of my own. I've been 'mother' to my brothers since I was 12... I'm most definitely an adult. And I love the cave. Some of my friends know better when they ask what am I doing and I just replay 'egg game'. They all let me be till I say I'm good! lol such is the focus of egg hunting.

I turn 18 in two days, but I don't think I can be counted as an adult yet. xd.png

19 yr old american dragon collector here (although people think I'm younger at times and sometimes they think I'm older xd.png )

26 here, and finding out how troublesome it can be to squeeze in DC between fulltime work and family... but I still love my dragons, and my lineages! tongue.gif

I'm 24 (turning 25 in October) and English. Only joined about a month ago, but can honestly see myself playing DC for years.

I think I remember a topic in GD asking what people's ages were, and low to mid 20's was the most populated age range. After that I believe 15 to 18 was the next highest. At least as far as the forums go, I find that pretty accurate; a lot more adults to younger kids. Then again lying is not uncommon on the internet...

I remember that one as well but as I can't find it, I'll move this to General Discussion (another mod - GD or Global- might close this/merge this if they find the thread).

Topic title changed to what's your age as this topic seems to be more about age rather than adults who play dragcave.

I'm 14 and American. Probably one of the youngest on the forums, or at least from reading this thread.

I'm also 14, will be 15 in November. But apparently I'm 19, due to my cultured way of speaking and the way I address people. /giggle.

I am 26 year old and well... I'm European.

Not sure if an adult yet. o.o Age is but a number.

I'm 14 and American. Probably one of the youngest on the forums, or at least from reading this thread.

I know a good number of users who are 9 - 13. ^^;;

~

I'm 20. I'll be 21 by the end of August.

I think I remember a topic in GD asking what people's ages were, and low to mid 20's was the most populated age range. After that I believe 15 to 18 was the next highest.

I think I remember it going along those lines, too. It could also be skewed by which section the poll is in. (That would be an interesting experiment, if each section does tend to get different ages. =o )

I remember that one as well but as I can't find it, I'll move this to General Discussion (another mod - GD or Global- might close this/merge this if they find the thread).

Topic title changed to what's your age as this topic seems to be more about age rather than adults who play dragcave.

I don't think so. This was specifically asking for people who are adults, not just age in general. Although the ages are all across the board, the distinction between, say, 14 and 20 is an important one. Could you please change the title back?

I don't think so. This was specifically asking for people who are adults, not just age in general. Although the ages are all across the board, the distinction between, say, 14 and 20 is an important one. Could you please change the title back?

That may be, but the topic is full of replies with people just explaining their age. It might help if you explained what you meant by adult. If you edit your original post, you can change the title back yourself, if you'd like. :3

I'm 14. And I have autism. It sucks >.<

That may be, but the topic is full of replies with people just explaining their age. It might help if you explained what you meant by adult. If you edit your original post, you can change the title back yourself, if you'd like. :3

Fair enough. Duly changed. I guess I'd assumed "adult" was explanation enough, but I suppose I was giving the internet too much credit.

I think it's interesting that all the posters were, for all intents and purposes, adults - that is, until the title change.

Oh, well. Hopefully that clears things up a bit and we can all get back to enjoying Dragon Cave at any age! biggrin.gif

Definitely not alone here, I am 19, and am now in a type of college.

Edited by Mupen64 Man