Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I'm 30 from Maine and dragon cave is growing on (I'm kinda new here )

just started learning how to do things around here smile.gif

But mom! I don't want to post in this thread! I'm not an adult yet! Please, I want to be a kid forever. :<

I'm 19 and feeling old due to all the new bright eyed and bushy tailed freshman.

Edit: Oh, and I'm from CA. I'm currently studying at one of the UC schools.

Edited by kiffren

I'm often mistaken for a 15 or 16 year old xd.png

(I know this will come in handy when I'm older, but right now it's kind of annoying!)

I'm sure it will! I have that same condition. And next to my taller-but-younger brother, the effect is magnified. It's funny to me, actually.

Adult? I'm not an adult. Nope. *hides license*

It's definitely funny (annoying sometimes, yes,) but so funny when having my age guessed wrong. I've been refused alcohol on occasion, been told that my license is a fake, and once, when my BF and I went to a dance club in Niagara Falls, Canada, the bouncers almost did not let me in laugh.gif It's funny, because I am 8 years older than my BF and they didn't even ask for HIS Id.

I am 34 and he's 26. Nice that they thought that I was the younger one, though laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

I live in Germany and turn 30 this month. I'm collecting dragons since 2,5 years and I just don't want to know how much time I wasted. biggrin.gif

Edit: Nearly 30 years and I still don't feel like a grown-up. tongue.gif

Edited by Lilithiana

25 here, tho I certainly can't believe it. I deal with work/bills/etc everyday, and yet I still *feel*, mentally, like a kid. Oh, I live in Arizona.

hello i am 26 years old and love it. started playing not that long ago either oh yeah and i am from alberta, canada

Edited by futuregohangurl

Not sure if I count. I'm 18, but I'm back in high school for an extra year. Also, I don't act that age either despite that.

I'm 30, but like CDM I get carded everywhere I go. Most people are shocked when I tell them my age, they say they thought I was in my early twenties. It never stops being flattering. C:

DC probably saved me from being a crazy cat lady. I'm collecting fluffy dragons instead of fluffy kittens. Lulz.

I'm nearly 25 and a Floridian smile.gif

I had assumed there were plenty of people here in their twenties at least, since DC started back in 2006 xd.png

It's not like people get bored with what they really love doing!

I'm 24 and love Dragon Cave - Sprites and Dragons, it is the mix of awesomeness!

(well, I took a long break from the site; but Dragon Cave is like Phantasy Star Online - you never quit PSO and DC, you just take breaks).

I am 60+ and live in the USA (Maryland).

I am an admitted addict of this game, but I think it is the forum that has kept me playing this long. Without it I would not have developed such an obsession with creating pretty lineages. wink.gif

First off, this thread made me very happy.

I thought I was too old for this site! But I'm still a whole year away from being consitered an adult by Websters standards! And to think that there are so many other people well over my age on here! I guess you can never be too old for something. smile.gif

Barely an adult at 22, but I'm here. Started playing back in 2008 and promptly forgot about the site until just recently, when I rediscovered both DC and CS... and became addicted again. xd.png

I actually also got my mother addicted, so she's certainly an adult here as well. We both live in the South Eastern USA, and I have another friend around my age who lives in Canada who plays. :3

Hi

I,m really glad to see so much "well"aged people around here,for i thought i were a bit

(so to say)strange, playing this game so addictedly

now i´m kind of reasured (perhaps there are also people in my age with are addicted to anime,manga and collecting pokemoncards)

By the way i´m 49 and from germany

one of my grown up sons(19) also plays this game(but i´m better in collecting hurr,hurr)

All thanks to this nice community biggrin.gif

I'm nineteen in december, so I suppose that counts as an adult. lol. From that little town in indiana with the highest rate of teenage pregnancy... I personally think to stick w/ my pup and my pixels. lol.

Edited by Vampiresswolf

19, been playing for 4 1/2 years now.

I'm a 20-year-old often mistaken for a 14-year old biggrin.gif

When I was 17, it was 12. At 18, 13. Since I was 19, 14 is what people assume I am.

I gets rather infuriating when strangers treat me like a child and tell me what to do like they know better. Happens all the time whenEVER I go somewhere alone =_=

Aanyway, back on topic, I've played DC for about 3/4 years now, on and off, and the DC Forums are where I learnt that I like RPing (both online and tabletop) and writing (though I don't do nearly enough) ^-^