Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I really love the variety of ages and people on this website. I'm only 14 but I've always thought that this website had more adults than younger people, but I guess not?

Edited by Ninetails

32 and love dragon cave.

Been playing for a few years, surprising the 'addiction' the sprung up from finding and clicking on eggs in someones signature, in a random forum I was at looking for help on a 360 game. LOL.

45. My oldest three dragons (I didn't like the name of one of the "first four" and tried, unsuccessfully, to zombify him a couple of years ago…) are from April 2009.

I am 15, i love dragons........... I want to be a child(mentally) for EVER!!!!!! No one can almost stop me.

22 years-old and happily using Dragon Cave to take away from my study time in vet school... haha. It's so great to know that such a variety of people play this game! It really is fun and I wish I'd found it sooner. C:

Define "adult".

I'm 23 and I like this site.

My connection and my luck prevent me from getting some things though.

22 year old Pennsylvanian here! In my last semester of school and dragcave sure is handy for procrastinating!

42 and I love Dragon Cave! I collected my first four dragon eggs in November 2008 biggrin.gif

20 year old biochemistry major.

Collected my first few eggs back in 2009, then took a long break. Decided to come back cause I had nothing to do. I got surprised because there's so many dragons now.

It's a fun and well-designed game, I just wish that "Rare" weren't so rare sometimes!

Edited by HughMyron

I'm 21, so you are definitely not alone.

Though I have too much time to waste and I'm currently applying for veterinary schools, so I'm sure that I won't have much time once I get into one of those schools. It's pretty bad when you have to attend almost 4 full years of private college to realize you just want to be a vet.

Anyway, I got my first eggs around october of 2009.

Edited by rayxakaru

My name is prpldrgnfr, and I'm a grownup* who plays with dragons.

*Lets just say I have an 8 year old.

Turning 27 in 15 days, so I think that qualifies me as an adult tongue.gif.

I'm 20 and in college, so I guess by this thread's definition, I'm an adult.

Don't worry, my headcanon says I don't have to be an adult until I'm out of grad school. ;D (Currently a 2nd year undergrad.)

Don't worry, my headcanon says I don't have to be an adult until I'm out of grad school. ;D (Currently a 2nd year undergrad.)

I'm...I'm using this as my headcanon, now. >.>;

Another college student, here~

And if 18+ is considered an adult, I am most definitely an adult. I feel like I don't want to say how old I am exactly for some reason. I'm just weird that way, I guess.

I'm in my 40's and play more than one fantasy game. I'm addicted to all things fantasy related, games, novels, movies, you name it. smile.gif

I'm almost a adult age at 18 next year, but I think the game is one of those that doesn't...try to be too cutie and sweet...though a friend and I were joking about that on a picture of the eggs being full of pink goo