Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

I'm curretly 21. started when I was 17 or 18 I think. Had a long break because of school ^^

I turned 18 in September, and well.. I've been playing since before I was an 'adult', however I do plan to keep playing, unless something comes up and I no longer can/

I joined around the end of January 2009, but fell inactive for a couple years. I entirely forgot about this site, but now that I'm back, I intend to stay.

I suppose I'm not all that much of an adult, with only being 18 for a few months, really. x3

If you count 19 as an adult, then yes I am.

I've been playing since 2009 with a couple of long breaks.

Yup last time I looked I was Defo an adult laugh.gif

At 58 and a grandmother of 10.. so I think i just may qualify tongue.gif

"But I am just a Big Kid At Heart" laugh.gif

Edited by Anniepimm

At 60, I still believe in TinkerBelle and Peter Pan and never growing up. I love dragon Cave and wish my computer was fast enough that I could grab all of the eggs I try for. Sadly, it isn'y. No golds, no trees, no brines and no computer saavy. lol

Anniepimm seems to be a smart lady. I don't have 10grandkids. Congrats.

21 from Washington State, USA! I joined in April 2009, got my bronze trophy, then kind of fell away from Dragon Cave. Summer 2011 I remembered about it and came back. Now I'm less than 100 dragons away from my gold trophy and loving every minute smile.gif

HI

Well, I'm 52 and play smile.gif Yeah, just a kid at heart smile.gif I had fun doing the Christmas wreath and tree the last few years smile.gif

Finally got the gingerbread house done, too.

I think a lot of these games have as many adults as there are kids playing.

Neat thread! I'll be 35 in 2 days. I started playing in 2008, left after 2009 when I wasn't able to get any of the Valentine's eggs and I was frustrated trying to get rare eggs in general (wasn't registered on the forum then, that would have made a difference. I checked in on my dragons so they didn't lose their names, but I stopped collecting). Came back a few months ago, and I love it smile.gif.

31 here- played for awhile, then took a bit of a break. I'm now married, fast approaching my first wedding anniversary, and we have our first wee one on the way. biggrin.gif

Edited by Khymarea

I read through the thread and I believe that I am the oldest male posting in here so far... Fuzzbucket and Stormcaller are both older than I (66), but at our ages, whats a year or two, lol

I love DC and have 453 Dragons so far and love the different events that TJ puts on for us... I expect to have over 500 by mid year, if I can...

I love Ghibli Studio animes and comedy style anime in general. I have a pretty good collection of anime and manga and even have two Ghibli tattoos...

Even us older ones like to have fun...

Old and Grey

No years to save

Love it here

Dragon Cave...

tongue.gif

65 here & enjoying collecting my dragons.

I just made my third edtion of the gingerbread house.

Doubt, that it will be my last one.

And my 2 new dragons made my angry:

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced.
Edited by Spexardragon

I'm still on the younger side but I'm 18 tongue.gif Been around gathering my precious dragons since 2008

Weeee! I was wondering the same thing the other day, my fiancé thinks I'm weird for doing the dragons thing. But hey it's pretty fun and a good time killing hobby.

I started ages ago I can't even remember when...but unfortunately I lost track of my old scroll/password and had to start new...

And since I started again a lot has changed!

(Edit: I forgot to put my age! xd.png ill be 20 in march...sooo adult? New adult?)

Edited by Sylaria

27 here... its wonerdful to see so many adults here.. as some people I know tell me I should stop playing childrens games never ever... I love being here^^

I'm 34, and I've been playing DC since 2008. I like to think that by doing fun things like this, I'm staying young, even if it is only at heart. smile.gif

Holy cow I went back and figured out my old scroll!!!

Any ideas if an admin or some one could merge my old with my new??? Is that possible?

33, will be 34 in March, and I don't care if people think it's childish to play DC or anything else. tongue.gif I usualy show any new dragons I get to my son (he's 5)-aannd then I have to show them to my 'baby' daugther (she's 2). xd.png they like 'em all

33, will be 34 in March, and I don't care if people think it's childish to play DC or anything else. tongue.gif I usualy show any new dragons I get to my son (he's 5)-aannd then I have to show them to my 'baby' daugther (she's 2). xd.png they like 'em all

A fellow Pisces! Lol, I'm 34 and will be 35 in March laugh.gif Just a year a part.

I am 26 and I live in El Paso Texas smile.gif I have so much fun collecting dragons. happy.gif

Holy cow I went back and figured out my old scroll!!!

Any ideas if an admin or some one could merge my old with my new??? Is that possible?

You might try PM-ing either TJ or one of the appropriate Mods and give them your information... Worth a try...

Good Luck

Gave my age before, but I'm 66