Aiobhan

Adults who play DragonCave

Maybe I'll kill English language too. sad.gif

I'm more than regular adult, I'm quite an oldie.

More than 40 and collecting pretty dragons far away south in Argentina.

First time I write in English in a forum. Pretty nice, like dragons. Love them. ^○^

¡Happy New Year! *o*

I am 20. Will be 21 in July. smile.gif

Been playing since I was 18.

Oooohhh another leonine/cancerian :3

(I've already said it, but for the sake of staying on topic, I'm 19, in Australia, and I am obsessed with dragon's, I've shown several people my scroll, and they all think I'm nuts wink.gif ) happy.gif

I'm 18, almost 19. Not really an adult yet? Nor am I really a teenager?

Been playing since mid 08.

Oooohhh another leonine/cancerian :3

(I've already said it, but for the sake of staying on topic, I'm 19, in Australia, and I am obsessed with dragon's, I've shown several people my scroll, and they all think I'm nuts wink.gif ) happy.gif

They say your nuts because they don't understand the joy of collecting Dragons biggrin.gif

23 year old from Florida here, to be 24 in a few weeks, and I've been playing since mid-2008. My mom who is 58 doesn't play, but she LOVES dragons and thinks the sprites are adorable, and often asks to see if I got any new breeds, what the latest holidays look like and such. ^^ I won't be surprised if I get up one day to find her making an account...xd.png

Hi I'm 32 tooo happy.gif I lurk, and post every now and again. I've told my friends about dragon cave, some love the sprites, others just chalk it up to being a "priscilla thing" *snickers* I've told my friend I named a dragon after her, she has an awesome middle name - Kristel-Serja. *waves* Happy New year and wonderful weekend y'all!!

Edited to say I'm a Georgia gal in Maryland.

Edited by priscel

I'm 55 and love it here. My family don't think I'm nuts, they just see it as an online hobby. smile.gif

In fact when I go shopping with hubs and we call in a cafe, both myself and hubs go online with our phones, and when we're just about ready to leave he always asks if I've sorted my dragons out!

(Who says I never do anything else?!) laugh.gif

I just turned 52. I am certainly old enough to fit into the adult category, but I have no plans to grow up any time soon.

I turned eighteen a few weeks ago, but I'm still finishing out my last year of high school...so...I'm sort of an adult. Sort of. xd.png

wink.gif 24, soon to be 25. I'm addicted to dragons in general, they're all over my room...Born in the Year of the Dragon...And yeah. My art books have a good number of dragons in them...(One of which has been digitally remade and now sits in my art shop thread as the official greeter)

So, of course I'd be on DC, even if I didn't join the forums until early December tongue.gif

I'm 21 years old by now, but I've started when I was 16-17, so do I count? biggrin.gif

(and in my country, I've been adult for 3 years, which is what I'm counting.)

19! So agewise, only barely an adult, but.... I live in China as a full time English-as-a-second-Language kindergarten teacher, I have my own apartment and pay all my bills and whatnot, so I figure I must be a real adult by now in responsibilities at least, if not in maturity. tongue.gif

Either way I've played Dragcave since I was a dorky wee fourteen year old and I have no plans to stop now. (even though I do hiatus every once in a bit just due to my attention span wrapping itself around random stuff and squeezing everything else out though)

22 here, I am home over the hols with parents and my mother was wondering what all my fuss over sweet christmas dragons were, lol.

I have no time to grow out of this fun!

Will be 26 on the 25th.

Married for six years; Have a five year old daughter. Just had my second child the day after Christmas.

I'm pretty sure I qualify as an adult. ;]

27, working as a teacher and tattoo artist, with roommate and ferret. xd.png

19, 4th semester in college, only child. I've been here for... a while. xd.png I feel young now though looking at everyone else. -fail-