AlternateMew

Zombie advice

I bred two pairs of common eggs and will use the hatchie as zombie fodder. If I am successful, next year I will try to zombify the parents.

Has anyone had successful zombie fodder kills of adults today?

My daughter had all of her adults dodge, and now she thinks that

is intentional to prevent the being able to do another kill on

Halloween day.

I had five kills on eight attempts. Did your daughter remember that after a dodge, the dragon willalways dodge for 24 hours?

I just killed one.

Edit: 5 tries, 3 deaths, 2 dodges

Edited by Naughtrish

Just tried mine. Four attempts, with two successful kills and two dodges (both Black Stripes, lol.)

Ungendered Ochredrake hatchie - killed.

Male Grey hatchie - killed.

Adult messy red Stripe - killed.

Adult CB Nebula - survived lol.

I plan to kill one of my female Reds later, a few days before Halloween, after I use her BSA.

Edit: Actually, after re-thinking my plans... the Red is dead now. This makes 4/5 successfull kills today.

Edited by Light Concorde

yah i killed a hatchie i forget what kind and then a daydream then it revevied and then i killed it again by accident i hate killing them thow i hate it

Halloween day.

Killed 8 - the three who survived don't count so 5 deadies await revival smile.gif So just keep trying !

Out of 5 - two successful kills and three dodges.

Man, that Balloon is crafty....

Out of 5 - two successful kills and three dodges.

Man, that Balloon is crafty....

My first try and successful kill was on a balloon smile.gif

Welp, my test fodder dodged. That's okay. *contemplates killing the other four now*

Edit: Aw, heck. Off to try killing the other four. The good little fodders bred perfectly, so any success combo will have kids to track them. Trying for a baby with dual zombie parents. cool.gif

Edit 2: Okay, my planned fodder so far have all been overly cooperative. I love them all even if they don't revive.

Stats:

5 Attempts (All Adult, All Spitfire)

4 Kills (All ones I would have killed later anyways)

1 Dodge (Unplanned kill that was leftover from a refusal)

Edited by AlternateMew

Since today marks 2 weeks till Halloween, I killed off five adults successfully. Should I be ok to revive on Halloween before the hour that I killed them, or is the 13th day the last day you can revive? I hope I didn't screw this one up...

My first kill was a dodge from last year. Happy to say he went down without a fight this time.

Five successes out of 9 attempts. For me it seems that Noctures have a tendency to dodge.

I had five kills on eight attempts. Did your daughter remember that after a dodge, the dragon willalways dodge for 24 hours?

Last time it was not 24 hours, but it was reset after server "reset" at midnight.

My one fodder dodged.

I had 5 adults lined up for the kill, and the first 4 dodged, (including my one dodger from last year) so I only have one dead adult so far. Last year, I only had the one dodger, and used all five kills, finishing with three Zombies. I do have four dead hatchies with about 14 more to follow, but I'm not using kill on them. They simply fall into eternal sleep while they are in the fog.

Sorry, but i dont understand zombies.. How do tyey work?

On Halloween, you can kill up to 5 dragons (or hatchlings) and try to revive them. If you're lucky, they will become Zombies, but most just crumble into dust and are gone forever. You can also let hatchies run out of time by fogging them until their time is up, and then try to revive them.

Sooo tempted to try to Zombify this little one, but I'm worried that it will fail, lol, just like the egg I had last year (Brains) Hmmmmm, Y or N? laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dieYN

Edited by CDM

On Halloween, you can kill up to 5 dragons (or hatchlings) and try to revive them. If you're lucky, they will become Zombies, but most just crumble into dust and are gone forever. You can also let hatchies run out of time by fogging them until their time is up, and then try to revive them.

Sooo tempted to try to Zombify this little one, but I'm worried that it will fail, lol, just like the egg I had last year (Brains) Hmmmmm, Y or N? laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dieYN

I would wait a year breed a bunch of babies from in then kill and revive because that would be an epic code to have in the lineage. Just warn people you give second gens to that it is zom fodder

@ CDM- Zombify it! It would be so epic if it became a zombie. Besides, unlike brains, it is asking to die. lol

I'm waiting until tomorrow to kill my adults. One of them won't be killed til closer to Halloween, but that's because I'm trying for a 2nd gen that is compatible with one of my Whites.

Well now I'm super confused, lol! You're absolutely right, Brairtrainer, that would be awesome! I do have a couple codes that I could breed it with or may catch other good ones.....but I agree with sheppardkid too. At least I have two weeks to decide and if I do go for Zombify (!) the only other question then, will be adult or hatchie...

Had another successful adult death, and I managed to catch a couple of hatchies from the AP that are now fogged.

Edited by CDM

I picked up about 10 CB Nocturnes + hatchlings last month for this.

At the moment I have one male hatchling dead and two adults.

Halloween day.

It took me 9 tries to kill 5 adult dragons.