AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Cheerfully cut through 3 more dragons. Now I only have to crack the Stone and I'll then have all 5 CBs sorted. happy.gif Still have a few days for the 4 fogged hatchies to run out of time.

Unless I can snag / trade for a few more hatchies, I think that's all I'm gonna attempt. I already have 2 Zombies (adult and hatchie) floating around my scroll somewhere.

Geode, geode, geode...WHY WON'T YOU DIE? mad.gif

Two hatchies have one hour to go before they starve to death...plus 10 more in the works...I think I'm done...if I can just get that geode to stop dodging...

I have 10 tombstones and 4 fogged hatchies. Hope to get at least 2 adult zombies (male and female).

How is everybody getting so many views on their dragons? Outside of Halloween season, I add my dragons to 7+ hatcheries and it never amounts to more than 7k views by adulthood. xd.png

I've just been fogging them until 0 days, and hoping that somewhere in the process I get a neglected out of it.

I'm not trying for adults this year, I just want to get an S1 and S2 hatchie.

What I should have done was fog the S1s as soon as they hatched, then they would die from lack of views; and then used my kills on the S2s as soon as they gendered.

So of course I did it bass-ackwards, killed the S1s, and now have a bunch of S2 hatchies fogged in the hopes that they'll die instead of grow up. XP

Do ya'll think I'd have better success keeping them fogged, or trying for the view-bomb death?

Definitely keep them fogged. If you keep them fogged until they die, it's a guarantee they'll die, whereas it can be pretty hard to viewbomb hatchies to death.

ok.... i'm a little confuse here.....

if my eggs gets too many view, will it just die or what?

should i fog them till last day and then view bomb them?

ok.... i'm a little confuse here.....

if my eggs gets too many view, will it just die or what?

should i fog them till last day and then view bomb them?

No matter how many UVs it got,as long as it is fogged,it won't grow up.

You can fog it until it dies.

No matter how many UVs it got,as long as it is fogged,it won't grow up.

You can fog it until it dies.

okay. once it dies due to being fogged. what will i see on my scroll, broken egg?

But in the action section, it indicates that only hatchies and adults can be revived not egg. So, how will I get it revive?

okay. once it dies due to being fogged. what will i see on my scroll, broken egg?

But in the action section, it indicates that only hatchies and adults can be revived not egg. So, how will I get it revive?

eggs cannot be revived. only hatchlings and adults can be revived.

This year I am making a Zombie Experiment page that has the breed, how I killed it, and if it zombified. So far I only have 42 zombie tries this year.

Am doing the same.. but with fewer items xd.png

Am experimenting on unbreedables too [paper, dino]... let's see if one of them comes back to life ^^"

All but the 5 Adults will die in the fog.

I should have fogged my hatchies...but I wasn't sure I'd be able to nerve myself up to try for zombies at all this year. (The sad message of d00m has scared me off all previous years.)

Out of my 3 hatchies and 2 adults that await attempted revival, I really hope I get at least one success. And now that I know I can do it, maybe I'll be smarter next year and give myself more chances by using the fogging technique on the hatchies.

Edit: all of my zombie experiments are CB Deep Seas, hatchies and adults alike, since I have a mini-army-in-the-making of those.

Edited by inlaterdays

2/5 adults dead, 1 keeps dodging the other 2 I'm waiting for Halloween to see if their children turn first.

8 fogged hatchies who should start dying tomorrow.

Already have an S1 hatchie Zombie heres hoping Ill get lots of adults and more hatchies.

Just waiting for the "huge pile of eggs" to clear, so I can breed my last zombie candidate, hopefully get an egg to raise for lineage, and then sharpen my knife... wink.gif

EDIT: which may take a while, since someone just mass-bred an army of junk dragons. dry.gif Timing, thou art a harsh mistress.

Edited by Evilminion

Well, that was a carnival of fail. 1/5 killed, the rest evaded the knife and I think I can hear them laughing at me. Guess I'll try again tomorrow... rolleyes.gif

More of the little fogged-lings died today, which gives me more room for more hatchies. Crossing my fingers for at least one more Zombie for this year.

Unfortunately, although DieYN did not refuse Karma, they also didn't produce an egg.........so, DieYN will live for at least another year. Maybe...maybe not tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

My fogged hatchies all kicked the proverbial bucket today, right on schedule, and I finally manged a successful slasher impersonation with two pairs of adults, so hopefully at least one of these sacrifices will appeal to the Zombie Gods.

*lights the black flame candles & scatters chicken blood mixed with ashes and bone fragments*

Caught a paper last night, unexpectedly, and immediately wondered whether to try zombifying it. Is there any definite answer on whether papers can or can not be zombied? I'd love to have an ungendered adult, and I'm certainly not going to try offing one of my dinos or the cheese, since I've had them for so many years... smile.gif

The DC wiki states: "Unbreedables such as Papers, Cheeses and Dinos can't be zombified."

I don't know the exact source of that information but they are generally very reliable and fact-check regularly.

I've seen a few people experimenting with unbreedables this year and keeping spread sheets of their results, so I would let them give it a shot first to try to verify if unbreedables really aren't able to be zombiefied and keep your little guy safe. wink.gif

I would really think if can be killed and revived there is a chance that it could turn, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my guys either since I've had them a long time. *nods*

Edited by Sir Barton

I'm using albinos for my "zombification" attemps. Have 8 hatchlings fogged (3 are going to die in the 31, LOL) and now I'll work in the adults.

I think I should have started ealier, though...

I think this year is going to be great for Zombie progress.

So much information gathered, and even a few new tests like the 5 or 10 limit. Lots of thanks to those who contributed so many great tips and those sacrificing unbreedables for testing!

Anyone killing Vamps? That was an interesting question posed; whether or not Zombie Vamps will show sires.

EDIT: Added a 'Let's Experiment' section on the bottom of post 2. Because Science.

EDIT EDIT: For that matter, I'm pretty sure I've seen that Holidays can be Zombified. Anyone know any? (Not saying try it. Even if it was hilarious to watch a fail attempt at that last year) (Note to self... HalloweenAXHalloweenB=Zombie would be awesome. I might try that.)

Edited by AlternateMew