AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Successfully killed two yesterday and two dodged. They dodged again today as well >.>

I'm also waiting for my hatchlings to time out. The first ones should go the day after tomorrow.

I don't really mind the kill message...I just don't look at it xd.png. What makes me feel awful is that I'm letting my poor hatchies slowly "starve" to death D:

My kid just killed her first. laugh.gif And now she's freaking out a little. I haven't had the guts yet to do it, but I have some nominees.

ETA: Two out of three so far. Third bugger dodged.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

just successfully killed two of the three that dodged yesterday...that geode sure is nimble for something made out of rock...it dodged again...or is it just harder to kill BECAUSE it's rock?...

EDIT: How I read the message: You take your blade and stab -X-, watching the life slowly leave its eyes as it stares at you, awaiting the ritual you promise to use to give it new life. He/She was raised to anticipate becoming a member of the undead, after all.

I really like that description. It's far better than the current one.

I killed 2 adults and I have 2 dead hatchies on my scroll. 21 other hatchies are fogged so when they all run out of time I'll have 23 zombiefodder hatchies and maybe even more so I hope at least one of them will turn.

Welp, I am now a dragon murderer. sleep.gif

The first time I got the message it was like OUCH. sad.gif But after that I just tried not to look at it.

Three ungendered hatchies killed, and SO MANY of my adults dodged the blade! But I finally got one male and one female.

I FEEL SO BLOODTHIRSTY NOW. [Edit: as in guilty] Don't worry babies, you'll be back on Halloween if all goes well.

All in all, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and this thread really helped. Thank you! I just hope some revive successfully!

Edited by inlaterdays

The last of my dodgers finally died today, and the first of the many hatchy sacrifices, also died.

I just want to reiterate on my earlier post (at least I hope I said something otherwise there is a invisible post in my mind) about viewbombing. Some hatchlings are easier to kill than others.

I have been Aring two hatchlings since yesterday. Their views are now at:

Overall Views: 15390

Unique Views: 1026

Clicks: 37

and

Overall Views: 14475

Unique Views: 965

Clicks: 39

And they are still alive. Sick of course, but alive.

And yet when I started on 3 different ones this morning I was able to kill them. Their views didn't go past 12k.

I just want to reiterate on my earlier post (at least I hope I said something otherwise there is a invisible post in my mind) about viewbombing. Some hatchlings are easier to kill than others.

I have been Aring two hatchlings since yesterday. Their views are now at:

Overall Views: 15390

Unique Views: 1026

Clicks: 37

and

Overall Views: 14475

Unique Views: 965

Clicks: 39

And they are still alive. Sick of course, but alive.

And yet when I started on 3 different ones this morning I was able to kill them. Their views didn't go past 12k.

This is what I'm planning on doing for this next batch of eggs I have.

The last one's I just could not remember how to viewbomb them to death.

Really hoping http://dragcave.net/lineage/RRGHH turns into a zombie since the code sounds like a zombie noise. xd.png

One of my albinos keeps dodging, stubborn creature dry.gif And I need him to die, because the partner and the offspring are dead already... hoping for a PB zombie this halloween biggrin.gif

Finally got my fourth kill slot on one of the messy tinsels that dodged yesterday. Woo. Now if I could just get rid of this broken eggshell left over from a failed vampire bite last week... dry.gif

How do I viewbomb to make zomby hatchlings? Some of mine have gendered so far but I don't want to wait for them to die in the fog.

How do I viewbomb to make zomby hatchlings? Some of mine have gendered so far but I don't want to wait for them to die in the fog.

Put them in as many hatcheries as possible.

After several days of attempts, all five adults have died, using all my kill slots. I also have 7 hatchling tombstones, another 11 fogged and two potential eggs, for 25 possible Zombies so far.

Yesterday's dodger didn't make it today, for a total of three. Does anyone know if/when you can get the name back from the killed dragons if you forgot to un-name them?

I think you have to wait until the dragon is a zombie, revived, or the tombstone disappears.

I think you have to wait until the dragon is a zombie, revived, or the tombstone disappears.

Thank you, that's kinda what I thought.

another question, will zombie vampires have their bitten/bitten by line in their page?

Crafty little geode dodged again...oh well..tomorrow maybe.

Edit: can the 'stone' type dragons actually even BE killed?

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Crafty little geode dodged again...oh well..tomorrow maybe.

Edit: can the 'stone' type dragons actually even BE killed?

Yes. Or at least, there's no reason I've heard of for why not.