AlternateMew

Zombie advice

My albino keeps dodging mad.gif

I have a Spitfire that refuses to die right now. mad.gif Are we all sure that the timer resets after midnight (cave time)?

Okay, I have a question because I am TOTALLY confused here. I have one zombie hatchie, but I don't remember how I did it! LOL

If I fog an egg before it gets any views, will it die and become a tombstone? Then on Halloween I revive it? Or is it hatchies I do that with? I read all the instructions, but I'm afraid I don't quite understand them.

Okay, I have a question because I am TOTALLY confused here. I have one zombie hatchie, but I don't remember how I did it! LOL

If I fog an egg before it gets any views, will it die and become a tombstone? Then on Halloween I revive it? Or is it hatchies I do that with? I read all the instructions, but I'm afraid I don't quite understand them.

Eggs just become dead shells. You have to do it with hatchlings. ^^ Yes you do revive them on Halloween.

Eggs just become dead shells. You have to do it with hatchlings. ^^ Yes you do revive them on Halloween.

Thank you! And with adults, I would kill them and then revive them on Halloween, assuming they don't dodge?

Thank you! And with adults, I would kill them and then revive them on Halloween, assuming they don't dodge?

Yep and I would recommend that you start killing adults soon because some of them are really really hard to put down. wink.gif

I killed my third adult today. Now I have to wait a couple of days until I get my last 2 kills back.

Edited by BlueIce

Yep and I would recommend that you start killing adults soon because some of them are really really hard to put down. wink.gif

Thanks!

How long does it take for kill slots to come back? I used all mine up about four days ago. I know it says 'A few weeks', but how long is that exactly?

How long does it take for kill slots to come back? I used all mine up about four days ago. I know it says 'A few weeks', but how long is that exactly?

If I remember right, it's 2 weeks.

Killed a Nebula last night, but the other 4 dodged. Bah. Do they not want to become shambling undead abominations of the night?

You killed a nebula!?!? WHY?!

So let me get this straight, you kill BEFORE the 31st. But you only can revive on the 31st Cave Time?

You killed a nebula!?!? WHY?!

So let me get this straight, you kill BEFORE the 31st. But you only can revive on the 31st Cave Time?

Yes. Yes I did. biggrin.gif It's (hopefully) going to be the Zombie daddy to a 2nd gen Sunsong. I wanted to breed the Sunsong with a dragon that would definitely give me a Sunsong egg, and the Nebby was perfect. Unfortunately, it means he has to go. biggrin.gif

You can Revive anytime, it's just that on the 31st your chances of getting a Zombie skyrocket. People kill before the 31st to make sure their dragons are actually dead come Halloween. Adults are good at dodging. >_O

Amazing,

3 dead...

sad.gif

Such a sad death message! Why would I do this!!! D:

Oh yea, for a better dragon!

Four out of four Five out of five dead first try *dances*. Now to try for the 3rd year in a row for a Split Zombie. smile.gif Edited by Wiz

I picked this little egg up earlier in the week looking for Zombie fodder. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the breeder has the Mom slated as Zombie fodder, especially with the baby's code. laugh.gif

Now I can't decided if I want to Zombie attempt with the baby, or hold off and let the baby grow up and hope it's Mom is successfully Zombie-fied.

On the one hand, it'd be cool if they both turned, but on the other hand, I'm afraid to try with the baby on the chance that the mom-dragon turns, but the baby dies.

Decisions! Argh.

Well, as I'm away this Halloween I'm only killing the ungens. All fell without even dodging - must have fat and lazy dragons tongue.gif

Anyhoo, you might want to add: 'Don't kill pygmys' Emotional pain x 100 :'(

I got all 5 of my adults to die with only 14 dodges in 2 days tongue.gif

2 Water Walkers

1 Mint

1 Rock

1 Black

Prepping zombie fodder now; 2 attempts, 2 successful kills. Now if only the zombification goes as smoothly as the killing... (and hoping we don't get another freak October storm like last year...)

Was able to kill all my 5 adults. I have 37 tombstones on my scroll right now.. with 13 hatchlings sicker than any hatchling before. However I have a feeling I am going to have to fog this guy because he just wont die! 23k views and that pebble is holding strong! As are the other 12 hatchlings @_@

I am testing out the red dino zombie this year, and my sister is testing out the papers and blue dino. And she wants to try a vampire but she is out of kill positions.

Edited because I fail

Edited by rebelgoddess19

-headdesk- 4 out of the 5 I need to kill dodged. At least I have days yet to attempt their murder. Last year was a disaster for my zombie lineage since most of them evaded the knife on the 31st.