AlternateMew

Zombie advice

First one dead smile.gif Waiting for my doomed eggs to hatch biggrin.gif Hope the deep sea turns though, I had no use for it :L

4 of my adults avoided the attack and one of my fog balls died so I got another hatchie to viewbomb! Muahahaha Happy Halloween

I guess I've been doing this 'wrong'. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I have three Zombies - two adults and one hatchie. I didn't kill them early and leave them. I killed them all on Halloween and then quickly revived them with 100% success.

Just sayin'.................... ninja.gif

I guess I've been doing this 'wrong'. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I have three Zombies - two adults and one hatchie. I didn't kill them early and leave them. I killed them all on Halloween and then quickly revived them with 100% success.

Just sayin'.................... ninja.gif

That is all well and good but if you have specific dragons you want to try to zombify there is always a chance that you can't kill them on Halloween, and have to pick different dragons.

Congrats on your success though. smile.gif

Last year's dodger just dodged a third time, "You pull out your blade and try to stab the dragon, but it avoids your attack." Two of yesterday's other dodgers also dodged again, but the fourth one decided it is on the Zombie path.

I also have 6 hatchlings who have passed, 9 currently sleeping in the fog, and another 4 eggs in the Zombification line.

The wiki says "You can kill 5 dragons, hatchlings or eggs within a week" - but people here are saying it's two weeks - is the wiki wrong?

The wiki says "You can kill 5 dragons, hatchlings or eggs within a week" - but people here are saying it's two weeks - is the wiki wrong?

You have five kill slots available. Once you use them it takes two weeks for them to clear so you can kill again.

So, the wiki is right. You can kill up to five dragons in a week. wink.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

AND SO THE SLAUGHTER BEGINS! alot.png

I think my dragons were watching in awe as I went on my murderous rampage, blade held aloft (I was picturing myself with a KILL ALL THE THINGS face).

Results: 7 dodges, 3 kills. Grrmm. I'm going to try again tomorrow with some of these guys.

If the amount of fail I ran into while trying to kill the dragons means anything, I'm a bit concerned about my chances for resurrecting them. dry.gif

4/5 are now tombstones, only one dodged...jammy badger!

EDIT:

chose a different one and I now got 5 tombstones...

Edited by J'Adore Julez

I figured out that I have 5 adult tombstones to attempt for zombie tries on Halloween, than I can try 5 more killings on Halloween for a total of ten attempts, since my killing slots go away on Halloween (yes I jotted down when they would expire). That is pretty awesome. My success for killings were 5/7. Not too shabby.

Took my sword to my two dodgers from yesterday, with one repeat dodger and one co-operating. The last dead egg-shell from a failed Vamp bite should disappear by Saturday, so I'll be looking for another victim volunteer ninja.gif

Leaning towards breeding DieYN and then attempting the Zombification this year, but I'm stuck on a mate for "him". I am leaning towards one of these two, from my dragons with fun codes: Karma (Mint) or OOGod (Spitfire.) I think breeding "him" to Karma would be hilarious.

Edited by CDM

Took my sword to my two dodgers from yesterday, with one repeat dodger and one co-operating. The last dead egg-shell from a failed Vamp bite should disappear by Saturday, so I'll be looking for another victim volunteer ninja.gif

Leaning towards breeding DieYN and then attempting the Zombification this year, but I'm stuck on a mate for "him". I am leaning towards one of these two of my dragons with fun codes: Karma (Mint) or OOGod (Spitfire.) I think breeding "him" to Karma would be hilarious.

It would be hilarous. I'd like a baby from that pairing if you decide not to kill dieyn this year.

Leaning towards breeding DieYN and then attempting the Zombification this year, but I'm stuck on a mate for "him". I am leaning towards one of these two, from my dragons with fun codes: Karma (Mint) or OOGod (Spitfire.) I think breeding "him" to Karma would be hilarious.

karma would be good, though I'd personally zombify the children, not the fun coded ones.

karma would be good, though I'd personally zombify the children, not the fun coded ones.

I agree. Keep the parents alive but zombify the offsprings. Also bite them, that would make a nice progeny. laugh.gif

Oh I wouldn't dream of trying to Zombify Karma. She's one of my favourite dragons! But I think DieYN is kind of asking for the attempt. Zombies...dead? Yes, no? Kill me? Y, no? laugh.gif

My thought of pairing Karma with Die was that, IF Die was successfully killed and revived as a Zombie, then it was Karma, lol.

Traded for, and caught, some more hatchie Zombie fodder. They are now all fogged and ready to fade away until the day tongue.gif

Tried to kill off Shane and Dale today, both the little .... dodged. Apparently naming them after Zombie Apocalypse survivors wasn't the best idea lol. Sophia and Otis decided not to be zombies... bummer.

Edited by AineLeith

I can just tell that these hatchlings will give me problems.. this and this don't want to die @_@

Well you are certainly doing all you can. blink.gif I hope they zombie for you. Those will be some impressive stats.

Well you are certainly doing all you can. blink.gif I hope they zombie for you. Those will be some impressive stats.

I had this trouble last year as well. Some don't take long but others take a long time. Here are the stats I got from my zombies last year (and this is only the top 2)

Overall Views: 22575

Unique Views: 1505

Clicks: 49

Overall Views: 20100

Unique Views: 1340

Clicks: 119

Though it's simple, "not looking at the Kill message" advice is really helping, thanks! Hope I'll get at least one zombie this year, I got none previous time.

Edited by Jem4ujina

I agree. Keep the parents alive but zombify the offsprings. Also bite them, that would make a nice progeny. laugh.gif

Yes...I wouldn't mind having one of the offspring. Seriously, just zombify/vamp/neglect the offspring for the best progeny.

I can just tell that these hatchlings will give me problems.. this and this don't want to die @_@

Instead of killing them, why don't you just let them die on their own? I've fogged mine and let them die in the fog. I don't waste Kills on hatchlings and I can Kill adults instead :)Then I'll revive the hatchlings on Halloween.

Instead of killing them, why don't you just let them die on their own? I've fogged mine and let them die in the fog. I don't waste Kills on hatchlings and I can Kill adults instead :)Then I'll revive the hatchlings on Halloween.

I am not trying to kill them via the Kill command, I am trying via viewbombing. ^^

I am not trying to kill them via the Kill command, I am trying via viewbombing. ^^

Maybe it will just take a couple more days of viewing them then smile.gif