AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Can you zombie a frozen hatching? That would take a kill slot, correct?

Yes,you must kill it first and then zombie it.

OK, I've read through this thread and I still have a question.

I'm at the Gold Level so I have a total of 21 slots for hatchies and eggs.

On Halloween:

1. If I revive 21 Zombie hatchies will I be able to pick up 7 Halloween eggs?

2. If I pick up 7 Halloween eggs, am I limited to reviving only 14 Zombie hatchies? Will the rest just crumble to dust?

The above counts on having great reviving luck, but hey, it could happen.

As for my adult Zombies, I plan on killing five adults on Oct 17, around noon. I will revive them before noon on Halloween. After noon on Halloween my kill slots should re-open and I will kill five more adults and revive them immediately.

OK, I've read through this thread and I still have a question.

I'm at the Gold Level so I have a total of 21 slots for hatchies and eggs.

On Halloween:

1. If I revive 21 Zombie hatchies will I be able to pick up 7 Halloween eggs?

2. If I pick up 7 Halloween eggs, am I limited to reviving only 14 Zombie hatchies? Will the rest just crumble to dust?

The above counts on having great reviving luck, but hey, it could happen.

As for my adult Zombies, I plan on killing five adults on Oct 17, around noon. I will revive them before noon on Halloween. After noon on Halloween my kill slots should re-open and I will kill five more adults and revive them immediately.

Unless you kill the hatchies, they do not 'take up space' once they are dead. Once the hatchies are revived, they are auto-frozen, and thus do not take up any space. There is no limit to Zombie hatchie attempts beyond your ability to obtain and viewbomb kill/timeout hatchies.

You can pick up your seven new eggs just fine, with no interference from Zombie attempts s long as you did not use Kill on the hatchies within 24 hours of grabbing eggs. wink.gif

If the hatchings' UV keep increasing,they should die in a few hours.A hatching can die in 2 hours if you can get it enough UV.(about 3000 UV for a hatching with 5 days,maybe less for hatchings with more time left.)

A few days ago, in one of the chatrooms on TJ's IRC server, someone did a viewbombing experiment with a hatchling that had more than 5 days left (something like 5 days and 10 hours, it was). The person succeeded and the hatchling died - if I recall correctly, in its last minute of life it got about 50 UV per second. blink.gif

You can view the dead hatchling and its stats here: click!

So yeah, over 3000 UV is certainly needed - within a short period of time. It took about an hour or so for this hatchling to die, so one would need to know some real good busy places on the Internet if they wish for their viewbombing efforts to succeed.

Unless you kill the hatchies, they do not 'take up space' once they are dead. Once the hatchies are revived, they are auto-frozen, and thus do not take up any space. There is no limit to Zombie hatchie attempts beyond your ability to obtain and viewbomb kill/timeout hatchies.

You can pick up your seven new eggs just fine, with no interference from Zombie attempts s long as you did not use Kill on the hatchies within 24 hours of grabbing eggs. wink.gif

Ahhhhh, forgot about the autofreezing of revived Zombie hatchies *smacks head*

Thank you!

If I might ask, can draks/pygmies be turned into zombies? Didn't see it on the front page but I might well have just missed it...

I'd like to try and zombiefie an adult. When is it best to *littlegulp* kill the dragon? On halloween or before?

Ok. Thanks for the advice Mercury. smile.gif

Edited by Raphy

A few days ago, in one of the chatrooms on TJ's IRC server, someone did a viewbombing experiment with a hatchling that had more than 5 days left (something like 5 days and 10 hours, it was). The person succeeded and the hatchling died - if I recall correctly, in its last minute of life it got about 50 UV per second. blink.gif

You can view the dead hatchling and its stats here: click!

So yeah, over 3000 UV is certainly needed - within a short period of time. It took about an hour or so for this hatchling to die, so one would need to know some real good busy places on the Internet if they wish for their viewbombing efforts to succeed.

That's just exatly the thing I refer to.

In fact,my friend put it in his sig. and post a lot in a forum.You won't get so many UVS in normal way.

I'd like to try and zombiefie an adult. When is it best to *littlegulp* kill the dragon? On halloween or before?

kill the dragons within two weeks before halloween.

Of course,you can kill them on halloween,but there's a chance that the dragon may dodge.You won't be able to kill this dragon in 24 hours.

Edited by Mercury

How do you freeze zombie hatchlings...?

If you can only kill the adults... Do you need a frozen hatchling to kill/revive? Orrrrrr....

Going to try this this year...have been avoiding it in the past because I'm afraid of over-killing. But I'm going to try it with a limited number this year (3 inbred adults...2 (so far) fogged inbred hatchies)

Not really expecting much success.

Question...do they zombie any time on Halloween, or just at night?

How do you freeze zombie hatchlings...?

If you can only kill the adults... Do you need a frozen hatchling to kill/revive? Orrrrrr....

Dragons you successfully zombify as hatchies automatically freeze once they turn. ^^

Question...do they zombie any time on Halloween, or just at night?

Any time on Halloween. You don't have to revive dead dragons on particular hour or something, just this one day.

Edited by Light Concorde

I am re-reading this sentence and it seems to contradict earlier discussion.

jis99 wrote:

But hasn't there been talk about the kill slot doesn't return till the midnight

reset?

So, does the kill slot return at exactly 14 day 0 hours, or at midnight on

the 14th day?

I am re-reading this sentence and it seems to contradict earlier discussion.

jis99 wrote:

But hasn't there been talk about the kill slot doesn't return till the midnight

reset?

So, does the kill slot return at exactly 14 day 0 hours, or at midnight on

the 14th day?

Good question.

I figured I'd test it out, just to see.

Started making tombstones....and most of the all dodged :c

Only two died...guess I'll try tomorrow.

It's still way to early to start killing them. The tombstones will be gone by the 31st.

Started making tombstones....and most of the all dodged :c

Only two died...guess I'll try tomorrow.

you are too early.

just wait past the 17th!

I have already collected some hatchies that will run out of time on oct. 18 so they will stay long enough on my scroll to revive them on Halloween.

I'm also going to kill 3 ungendered hatchies and 2 adults and hopefully some of them will become zombies.

Last year I tried to make a zombie hatchie. I had 10 hatchies and only one became a zombie dry.gif

I already have a male and female adult zombie and a gendered zombie hatchie but I also want an ungendered zombie hatchie so I hope I will be succesful this year, although I do feel bad to kill all those dragons or let them run out of time sad.gif

Tuesday will be the last day to catch fresh eggs and still be able to have the hatchies run out of time before the 31st, right?

I think that will give me 18 hatchies to work with, hopefully I'll get at least 2 zombies from that.

Edited by Tawanda001

It's too early to start killing adults and letting hatchlings die, right?

Can pygmies be converted to zombies?

Yes, they can.

All Dragon breeds can be zombified, even Golds, Drake, Vampires, Pygmies and Splits (the last two have a regular zombie sprite, even if their size/aspect isn't like other Dragons). Unbreedables such as Papers, Cheeses and Dinos can't be zombified. It's possible that even Holiday Dragons, Guardians of Nature and Neglecteds can be zombified, but it is rare that a user would sacrifice them to try: if a Limited Breed Dragon is zombified, you can't take another one for replacement as the Zombie will still be counted as its original breed.

I haven't bitten anything in my vamp army so that my five zombie "kill" slots will be open when I go for as many zombies as I can create. I have 310 vamps and one of them is slated for a zombie try with the name "Not a Zombie Yet." Also, going to create a bunch of hatchies within the two week window and let them "die" without views so I can try for a revival there as well. I think it would be fun add a bunch more zombies to add to my ghoulish collection of vamps.