AlternateMew

Zombie advice

Ohhh.. do you kill the adults before Halloween? Or can you kill/revive on the day of Halloween?

It's better to kill the adults a few days before Halloween, since they can dodge the blade and if that happens you have to wait 24 hours before you can try to kill them again.

In order to get Zombies you can try to revive them on the day of Halloween, October 31st.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Chococat0815

It's better to kill the adults a few days before Halloween, since they can dodge the blade and if that happens you have to wait 24 hours before you can try to kill them again.

In order to get Zombies you can try to revive them on the day of Halloween, October 31st.

ninja.gif 'd

I always kill mine on Halloween itself and then revive them several minutes afterwards. Of course, I take into account that some might dodge the blade, which is why I've got more than 5 zombiefodder-adults lined up.

Here are my successes (the adults, at least - the hatchlings I always let run out of time before Halloween itself):

Zombie #1 (was a CB Vampire before death)

Zombie #2 (was a CB Vampire before death)

Zombie #3 (was a CB Vampire before death)

Zombie #4 (was a CB Vampire before death)

As you can see, all were killed on Halloween itself. Morius and Miserus even grew up on Halloween but died a harsh death shortly thereafter. :x

It's too early to start killing adults and letting hatchlings die, right?

Can pygmies be converted to zombies?

Yes it's too early. If you kill your dragons now, their tombstones will be gone on Halloween. You have to wait until the 17th or 18th to kill them but you can already start collecting hatchlings that will run out of time by that date. The tombstones will stay on your scroll for 2 weeks.

to get gendered hatchlings should I leave them unfogged until they mature and then hide them until their time runs out? or will they mature while fogged? and if hatchlings do mature while fogged how do I get ungendered ones?

this is my first time trying for zombies ouo;;

Not sure if someone already answered this, but - What is the EXACT DATE to kill before Halloween; the 17th or the 18th?? I really don't wanna mess this up tongue.gif

Not sure if someone already answered this, but - What is the EXACT DATE to kill before Halloween; the 17th or the 18th?? I really don't wanna mess this up tongue.gif

the 17th is the exact date to start killing but some people wait until the 18th or later just in case

to get gendered hatchlings should I leave them unfogged until they mature and then hide them until their time runs out? or will they mature while fogged? and if hatchlings do mature while fogged how do I get ungendered ones?

I just recently had one fogged and it still gendered. (died too soon...this is my first attempt at this, but whatever)

I had one that gendered while fogged, with 789 UV. The rest are still ungendered with less than 400 UV and it's looks like they are gong to stay that way, as they are at just over 3 days until they run out of time.

you are too early.

just wait past the 17th!

Excuse me while I go and hurl the tombstones onto my face.

*facepalm* Getting a bronze trophy dosen't seem to change my noobness XP

Never mind for the adults, then. I guess I'll fog-kill hatchies instead.

...*facepalms again*

EDIT: Maybe I'll just start to kill adults when the tombstones disappear. I now agree the zombie hatchies are one of the most adorable things here.

Edited by jennyshin24

Is the 17th also when breeding starts for the older Halloweens?

No, it will probably start on or around October 26th - just like last year. smile.gif

I will be attempting a kill on the 17th, in to test whether the kill slot will successfully return for the 31st and grant a second kill. If this works, I celebrate and tell everyone. 10 adult Zombie attempts possible would be awesome. (Note to self: prepare for disappointment when lone fodder for this dodges.)

Anyone else have similar intents? (And am I the only one who likes adults more than hatchies? blink.gif)

Also, yes, they can gender while fogged, but not grow up. Not sure if under 400 UV will do it, but 746 will. My Redead Mintion was intended to be genderless, but I derped and got him too many UVs. Now I have a zombie hatchie with something his parents lacked.

And that, kids, is the price you pay for wings.

Uuuh I hope I did everything right, following the guide a bit, I have 14 hatchlings (first and second stage ones) atm as well as 7 eggs that probably hatch until tomorrow. The earliest fogged hatchies have 2 days 4 hours left, so they should die on the 17th, which would be exactly two weeks to Halloween, now I hope this is enough to have them stay for reviving huh.gif

If not then I wonder if I am able to get another bunch of eggs or if the tombstones take slots??

I really love this guide, it makes me laugh so much lol. I always post the link when people are not sure if they can stand the procedure to get a Zombie xd.png

Edited by Kiwiana

The earliest fogged hatchies have 2 days 4 hours left, so they should die on the 17th, which would be exactly two weeks to Halloween, now I hope this is enough to have them stay for reviving huh.gif

If not then I wonder if I am able to get another bunch of eggs or if the tombstones take slots??

I really love this guide, it makes me laugh so much lol. I always post the link when people are not sure if they can stand the procedure to get a Zombie xd.png

Just be sure to revive them before the two week mark hits (i.e: if they die at noon, revive them before noon on Halloween).

Tombstones do not take up a slot. You could have 50 tombstones and still be able to get eggs/hatchies.

Always nice to hear this is useful/entertaining! Zombies. Beyond science. This is killing for lulz, really. Or 100% completion. xd.png

Would somebody please tell me how you are able to get your eggs to hatch

with such low views? My family has been trying, but we are not able to do so.

currently my 3 eggs are having 1300-1700 views and at 2 days still not

hatched this morning though one finally has a hole at 1700 views. Are these

views too much for success as hatchie zombie?

hm, I just put them on Sylvi's Lair http://lair.silverdrak.de/index.php (no matter if I incubated them or not) and then do nothing else than waiting. The earliest (incubated ones) hatched with a bit over 1500 views, and the second stage ones evolve between 1700 - 2300 views approx.

@AlternateMew: thank you! I will try to do that, hope its not a time I am at work then lol.

Would somebody please tell me how you are able to get your eggs to hatch

with such low views?  My family has been trying, but we are not able to do so.

currently my 3 eggs are having 1300-1700 views and at 2 days still not

hatched this morning though one finally has a hole at 1700 views.  Are these

views too much for success as hatchie zombie?

The lower the time on the egg, the fewer views/UVs it needs to hatch. An egg with only a few hours (or minutes) left to live can hatch with under 200 UVs. He was an AP catch with his namesake, and tended normally until adulthood.

Fog them until they have very little time left to live to prevent 'help', then put them in some ERs. Eggs Around the World is strongest from what I've heard. Personally, I use Silvi's, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and a couple smaller scale ones. Watch the egg until it hatches, fog it, and leave it that way. If what you're going for is ungendered, that is.

At this point, we don't care if they gender or not, just looking for any

stage for success.

Thanks for the recommendations.

As Mew said, the lower the time, the better for an ungendered zombie hatchling. If you want an ungendered one I'd wait untill one day left before giving it any views. If it stays under 140 UVs it should be fine. They can be a bit of a pain at times but it's possible if you're willing to wait.

But if you have frozen ungendered hatchlings you can just kill and revive these right? (Unless I'm missing something)

But if you have frozen ungendered hatchlings you can just kill and revive these right? (Unless I'm missing something)

Yes. That's how I got my ungendered zombie hatchling.

I will be attempting a kill on the 17th, in to test whether the kill slot will successfully return for the 31st and grant a second kill. If this works, I celebrate and tell everyone. 10 adult Zombie attempts possible would be awesome. (Note to self: prepare for disappointment when lone fodder for this dodges.)

Anyone else have similar intents? (And am I the only one who likes adults more than hatchies? blink.gif)

Also, yes, they can gender while fogged, but not grow up. Not sure if under 400 UV will do it, but 746 will. My Redead Mintion was intended to be genderless, but I derped and got him too many UVs. Now I have a zombie hatchie with something his parents lacked.

And that, kids, is the price you pay for wings.

Yeah, I'm trying this 10 zombie attempts, too.

I think hatchies are cuter <3

Just thought of something: How cool would it be to be able to have a purebred zombie??! Anyone? xd.png Kill the parents and have a hatchie frozen, or adult, or whatever... That'd take skill and years though o.o

How cool would it be to be able to have a purebred zombie??! Anyone? xd.png Kill the parents and have a hatchie frozen, or adult, or whatever... That'd take skill and years though o.o

Actually, only one carefully-planed year if you get lucky. laugh.gif

I wanted to this year, but got a really late start. So this years' fodder are practice for a better-planed next year.

Theory: If ten attempts really work, then breed 4 males and four females to each mate, preferably multiple times (2 males and 2 females if only 5 possible), then cross your fingers to kill 4 of them the first day, revive on Halloween, hope a male and female turned. Then kill a kid and hope it turns. Or if the first round failed, kill the second round and try again.

... I've grown way too fond of being mortally creative with Zombies. xd.png