pbdog

The thank you thread

I've said this on the project's thread a few times, but I decided to say it here too. I want to thank the members of Z Project. They are awesome people who are generous with their finds and I every time I go to the thread I am floored to see how huge Z Project has become. What started as a personal project is a community of over three hundred now!

Thanks Z'ers! You are Z'riffic.

Peace.

I would like to thank Rainstar13 for the beautiful egg she gave to me. I will take care of him/her very well! biggrin.gif <3

I've said this on the project's thread a few times, but I decided to say it here too. I want to thank the members of Z Project. They are awesome people who are generous with their finds and I every time I go to the thread I am floored to see how huge Z Project has become. What started as a personal project is a community of over three hundred now!

Thanks Z'ers! You are Z'riffic.

Peace.

I may not be as active as the others that are in the Z Project, but you're welcome. I love your project. It brings me joy and happiness! smile.gif

I want to say a special "thank you" to TJ. I know it's been only a day since the birthday release and we're already arguing over the new lineage view and putting out requests for zombies and pinks and everything else, but what you've done is frickin' awesome and I'd like to take a moment to recognize that. I can only imagine the amount of work that went into the site updates, not to mention DC as a whole.

I'd also like to say thanks for being responsive to our requests. In the process of taking some screenshots, I disabled my Greasemonkey tweaks long enough to realize you fixed virtually everything I'd disliked about the new layout. My tweaks no longer do anything. xd.png And even though it's been just a day since the new release, I appreciate that you're already in our new suggestion threads giving feedback and asking for input.

I want to say a special "thank you" to TJ. I know it's been only a day since the birthday release and we're already arguing over the new lineage view and putting out requests for zombies and pinks and everything else, but what you've done is frickin' awesome and I'd like to take a moment to recognize that. I can only imagine the amount of work that went into the site updates, not to mention DC as a whole.

I'd also like to say thanks for being responsive to our requests. In the process of taking some screenshots, I disabled my Greasemonkey tweaks long enough to realize you fixed virtually everything I'd disliked about the new layout. My tweaks no longer do anything. xd.png And even though it's been just a day since the new release, I appreciate that you're already in our new suggestion threads giving feedback and asking for input.

Going to second this. TJ's been doing an incredible job with updates lately. Seems like every announcement, even those that are regular dragon releases, introduce or expand upon a new feature. Especially appreciate the replies and activity in people's complaints/comments on the birthday update. It's really nice to see all this.

Huge thank you to Pattekat for gifting me an Undine alt and a z albino hatchling! So, so grateful! biggrin.gif

I would like to thank all those involved with this birthday release, especially to TJ. I'm still so happy about BPs and Frills coming back and I cannot stop thinking about them! Before they had retired, I didn't care so much about them because they were common and I was trying to get the uncommons and rares, then when they retired, I got sad because I didn't get more of them and regretted not getting a lot of them. Now that they are back, I'm so happy! Thank you so very much! ^^

Also a thank you to lolahighwind for a this guy when I was bummed I missed a CB copper and posted about it in the bad luck thread.

And to VixenDra for breeding me some Xenowyrms and trying to get everything on my wishlist.

I wish to thank the awesome SullenCat. Who knows why smile.gif

Amen to this!

And a huge thanks, too, for putting up with 10 years of sometimes cranky and always unsatisfied forum users. wink.gif It would probably have been easier to pull the plug on us long ago, but you have hung in there.

It is also nice to have watched you mature over the years. I am still amazed and awed when I think of how young you were when you started all of this rolling. Did you have any idea you would still be at it and going strong 10 years later?

Okay okay

I've got a HUGE thank you list!!

Thank you VixenDra for holding on to some hatchlings for me, it means so much!

Thank you Jazeki , lovecats99 , Saikachan , WaterDroplet for the amazing gifts on May 19th for my brother's birthday!!

Thank you so much CafeNaRigara for the pretty Bluna hatchling!

And finally thank you so much TJ09 for the amazing birthday event! And of course everyone involved, I appreciate your efforts so much ^-^

Thanks to nepenthe.catharsis for surprising me with a Lumina gift from my wishlist. So generous and thoughtful. smile.gif

I'd like to thanks Anniepimm for generously gifting lovely pair of eggs, that will hopefully grow up to like each other and make pretty checker babies <3

Hi I would like to give a HUGE thanks to the following people (no specific order)

Water Droplet

Eos

StormBirdRising

natayah

You guys helped me and I am eternally grateful to you guys.

You guys are the BEST!

Edited by RezaiK

I forgot to do this thank you from a few weeks bad. I attempted to "change" a poll on a thread I had set up (not realizing this was something that can't be done that I know of) and ended up creating like 4 duplicate unnecessary threads that all had to be removed and deleted. The mods were very nice about cleaning my error so thanks for all you do in keeping the forums under control and clean and lovely!

Thank you to herk for glomping me with a beautiful checker wub.gif

Thank you Blueocean for the most amazing gift ever, words can't even describe how thankful I am <3

Thanks Ahimsa for your very generous gift of a cb silver! ^^

Thank you so much to lazybug for the very random gift, a CB Chrono Xenowyrm Egg! happy.gif I really, really appreciate it! <3

Thank you Ahimsa so much for the lovely egg is it so so generous of you you are a wonderful person

Thank you so much to Darth Krande for the 3G Silver Shimmerscale Egg! <3 ^^ (It's my first 3G Shimmerscale Egg!)

Edited by Natevaelle

Thank you so much Amy.x for the wonderful CB copper. wub.gif