pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you everyone who has offered to arrange/trade with me so I can get 2gs of the v-days I missed biggrin.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Clya

Big thank you to Master0fPuppets for gifting me the egg I was looking for in my signature forever.

wub.gif

Thank you everyone for making my first year on DC so great, and thanks for making me stick with it despite my friends quitting when they got me to sign up xd.png

Thanks for all the pretty eggs and dragons that now reside on my scroll

and Thanks for making me feel part of this community smile.gif

The list is way to long to list all xd.png

Edited by Clya

Thank you to Lizzyluna for the 2 gen. 09 Valentine baby! (I will definitely be continuing the line next year!) Also, thank you for the Heartseeker! biggrin.gif

Edited by prismatika

Ruby Eyes thank you!

and many thanks to a lot of other awesome people here too, far too many to name

but you all make this a wonderful place

Many thanks to Lizzyluna, kiramaru7, Amazon_warrior, and Sister of the Dragon for helping me out by gifting and bloodswaping Valentine dragons!

I would really like to thank all members who traded with me smile.gif Literally, I have everything I needed smile.gif This is so nice!

Thank you Suklaademoni and Aie for Valentines gifts! smile.gif

Edited by Ellenai

Thank you rrattts for fulfilling so many of my Valentine's wishes wub.gif

Thank you all you generous people who have gifted me (most) of my V-Day wishlist!

Now only to hunt down a few more things! biggrin.gif

Thank you Darth Krande for remembering and taking the trouble to find me and send me another "fox" egg! smile.gif And thank you Ruby Eyes for helping!

Thank you to thousandflower for a late and super lovely Arsani pairing that I didn't previously have! \o/ user posted image While it was technically a trade, I know a large part of the transaction stemmed from you being super nice to me. You went out of your way to help me out. You could have brushed me off, but you didn't.

Thank you! Getting it meant a lot to me; it really rounded out Valentines for me and made me feel so, so much better about the whole event. *loves Arsanis; is deeply thankful and hugs the adorable Arsani baby* ;_; So gorgeous.

i don't know if they will see it but i wasn't able to send a personal message so -- a huge thank you to TaraR16, for the glomp gift of this beautiful mate for a lucky valentine's catch. *wishing you a great day and many happy returns of good karma* biggrin.gif

Thank you to ewi122 and Yunako for being so very generous to me! Just today and from the two of you, I got a dragon I've been trying to breed for ages and four absolutely gorgeous eggs!

Thanks to MIGOR for this super amazing shimmer from a line I don't have and have rarely seen up for trade! It was a trade, but I still feel thankful that my offer (prize gen swap) was good enough for such a pretty egg. wub.gif

And thanks to prismatika for an adorable little CB Tsunami hatchie. These things elude me in the caves, so it was a very generous gift. It turned out to be a girl, which means it won't be mating with my tinsel, but it will be mating with a lovely Thalassa male for a pretty Tsunami/Thalassa lineage.

Thanks so much to super nice Draketeeth for my 3rd ever CB Skywing! She will be loved very much! Already influenced and hatched her, so she can mate with my only male Skywing. These are so beautiful. I wish CB ones were easier to find. I always end up getting the OTHER one with the same description. laugh.gif

Edited by Yunako

Thanks so much to super nice Draketeeth for my 3rd ever CB Skywing! She will be loved very much! Already influenced and hatched her, so she can mate with my only male Skywing. These are so beautiful. I wish CB ones were easier to find. I always end up getting the OTHER one with the same description. laugh.gif

"Strange markings" in the Coast should always be Skywings wink.gif Ochredrakes are from the Forest and Horses from the Jungle. That's how you find the ones you want: by being in the correct biome smile.gif

Thank you all who have participated in the latest target mass breeding. I've really enjoyed the lower time eggs in the AP.

Thanks to Confused Cat and ewi122 for the surprise Prizekin gifts! <3

Edited by Terces

Thank you, nepenthe.catharsis, for the lovely Shimmerscale eggs and for offering to breed the second one for me!

Edited by prismatika