pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you, munificent and blackdragon71! smile.gif

Thank you birdzgoboom and TJ for this new release!

I was starting to become bored by DC, especilly since I' not able to afford most trades of what I want, but this new release with so many dragons and possible breedings will keep my scroll busy for weeks! laugh.gif

I'm so glad to find this thread so I can express how much I obliged to Soulking, for the wonderful present (golden egg)! Thank you!

And new release is awesome, thank you, TJ and birdzgoboom!

Thanks to Birdz for the new release! And thanks to prpldrgnfr for this amazing baby!

Edited by shadowfighter

Thank you Ripan for gifting me a desert CB xeno for my sister, and thanks to MessengerDragon for offering to help. wub.gif

Thank you, Gingehfish.

Thank you predatorfan4ever ;^; You are too kind <3

thank you predatorfan4ever!

it was a great surprise after not seeing one since the release,

Thank you for the beautiful Xenowyrm release as my head will be spinning for awhile as to what to do. I've been away a bit more lately due to some hectic stuff but it made me happy to know such pretty lil things were on my scroll.

Also thank you to all the IRC people who make another dimension of this game fun and also help keep me entertained when I'm starting to get bored with this or that. You guys are the greatest!

I just wanted to heartily thank jaxbaq for the perfect name she/he chose for the copper hatchling I bred and traded on Dragonmarket. It reflects both mom's and dad's names ^^ I couldn't ask for more! Little copper is in good hands!

Edited by Helke Lin

Thank you for the pretty silver checker, herk.

Edited by rubyshoes

Thank you linda3.0 for breeding me replacements for my eggs killed in the viewbombing. wub.gif

Thank you to angelicdragonpuppy for surprising me with a wonderful gift today. biggrin.gif

Thank you, Beacker1160 and MisunderstoodDreamer, for adopting my eggs.

Edited by Blizzardtail

Thank you, The_Bucket, for giving me the pretty chrono xeno that you bred last night from falconiform! I can't wait for it to hatch and to breed it a mate. happy.gif

A big thank you to everyone pitching in any various ways to help review, write, encourage, advise, approve, encourage and even just being cheerleaders for everyone involved because it's fun but it's also work. Thanks!

SO many thank yous to shadesofchaos, WWECornSerpent, dirtytabs and stagazer_7 for the many gifts they sent me during the month of September - that was the best DC birthday I've ever had. You're all such wonderful people and I can't thank you enough! wub.gif

edit: And thank you to stagazer_7 (again!), angelicdragonpuppy and EmmaD333 for gifting me new 3g Prizekin for my collection!

Edited by Terces

I have a thank you for PrincessLucy.

This Halloween, I had an accidental clutch abandon while I was breeding my old Halloweens for the AP (long story short, I thought the eggs of a previous clutch I didn't want had abandoned but didn't). The last clutch I wanted to keep an egg from for a breeding project I was working on (PB even gen Cavern Lurkers with names from horror films, tee hee).

After the abandon, I put out a message on the forums and on facebook. I changed the parents names with my contact and a reward offer to catch the attention of the new owners when the eggs were found. Well the eggs hatched in the AP, but were eventually found.

Out of the four hatchlings picked up, only one was offered to be returned. ONE.

Now, one is all that I wanted back and I'm grateful to have the one back and I know the AP is first come first serve so no one is required to return, but only one bothered to contact me back? To even offer?

So PrincessLucy returned the lost hatchling and guess what? She declined a reward. Mind you, the reward I was offering was finder chooses, even a CB metal was a possible request (though it would definitely take some time to obtain). Nope. She just wanted to help out. To do the right thing.

That my friends is a Dragon Cave player with a heart.

Thank you to ParticleSoup, Sister of the Dragon, stagazer_7, hydrargyrum, Tecca, cyradis4 and Prince_Xanthius for assisting me with mates for my Halloween dragons!

And thank you to ADP for the pretty Autumn Tinselkin gift! smile.gif

Edited by Terces