pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you to guuvii for the Pyro from Grave!

Thank you RainStar13 for the ice hatchie

Edit and thank you Ruby Eyes for the magma egg!

Edited by CellyBean

Thank you, tjenni, for the awesome glomp gift! <3 It's my first EG Shimmerscale and everything about it is so beautiful! <3

Edited by Natevaelle

Thank you, Ruby Eyes, for always sending me CB "Name" Codes and All-Capital-Letter Code dragons *laugh*

Thank you, Ruby Eyes, for always sending me CB "Name" Codes and All-Capital-Letter Code dragons *laugh*

No problem - I have another "name" for you biggrin.gif

No problem - I have another "name" for you biggrin.gif

Ruby Eyes is extremely generous and amazing.

Thank you so much for the amazing Astrapi Xeno trade! I'm so happy with it! If I can ever gift you any hatchies you like, let me know. wub.gif

Thank you Undomiel for gifting people tinsels at the dragon market today. They had some beautiful lineages!

Also thank you to WaterDroplet and DevilAngelWolf27 for influencing my babies. :3

Thank you Pippyspot for gifting a lot in the Departures. wub.gif

I wish the ARK thread was still active so I could nominate you! smile.gif

Thank you MIGOR for the lovely little surprise a couple of days ago! It is so nice to be gifted something without any reason smile.gif

Thank you Coyote for founding Z Project! As the only Project I really participate in/enjoy, I am really thankful.

I would like to thank those responsible for bringing back the Aria and Frill Dragons, those that made them first, then removed and then returned. I always wanted these dragons and now I do wink.gif so Thank you

I would like to thank those responsible for bringing back the Aria and Frill Dragons, those that made them first, then removed and then returned. I always wanted these dragons and now I do wink.gif so Thank you

YES! Thank you to those people responsible! I am soooo happy that I can get a Frill and Aria now. wub.gif

Yes, thank you so much. My silly noob dream of owning tons of Frills has come true thanks to you. wub.gif

~*~

Thank you so much, kind user for gifting me such wonderful prizes. You know who you are. wub.gif

Thank you everybody who gave me "fox" dragons - munificent (aka greatest fox hunter ever), Angel of the Inferno, tishavara, Wortgewaltig, Terces, daba555, predatorfan4ever, Darth Krande, tjenni, a_god_s, Flaviel, Amazon_warrior, Maduka, and those from before I started writing everything down, or forgot for some reason.

You all are amazing. smile.gif

thanks @ Natevaelle for gifting me 3 Name Codes and thanks @ Lesh4537 for always sending me S1 Vine hatchlings =)

thanks @ Natevaelle for gifting me 3 Name Codes and thanks @ Lesh4537 for always sending me S1 Vine hatchlings =)

You're welcome! I'm glad to have a dumping ground *cough* nice home for all my failed Alts. ^-^

Thanks to whichever description mod it was who just reviewed all the pending descriptions on my scroll. I really appreciate it; it must've taken a while to get through all of them.

Big thanks for all the breeders who gifted me rare dragons with beautiful lineages on the Breeding, Gifting & TGT thread. Big thanks to those who drop eggs in the Departure thread or pm me for gifts as well.

Thank you littleblackdog & polaristar for answering all my questions.

Edited by vi_obsession

Thanks to whichever description mod it was who just reviewed all the pending descriptions on my scroll. I really appreciate it; it must've taken a while to get through all of them.

You're welcome. I really enjoyed your descriptions. Please write many more. happy.gif

Just want to throw a shout out to people that throw CB Horses to the AP. I love Frills, don't get me wrong, but I'm trying to do a lineage with Horses and every strange egg I get seems to be Frills. (Which any other time would be great). So, thank you for the help, however round-about. smile.gif

I just want to thank the kind gifters at Breeding, Gifting for breeding odd combinations for me. I know that not a lot of people do the combinations I've asked for and some players might not want to breed them because they're "odd" or "ugly." Thank you for putting up with my oddness! xd.png

A Very big THANK YOU to cajunsun for the Thuwed gift she sent. That was so giving of you! Bless you!

Thank you so much Sunshine_Ley for taking the time to breed me a very complex line to create a mate (and with great effort to make sure no inbreeding) after I had assumed that there would be not be any way without searching with great effort for this dragon and I am so happy that you were willing to stick with it even after I had figured it just wasn't going to happen and had given up and/or put it aside for a future concern. Thank you!