pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you to herk for - many shiny glomps biggrin.gif

Thank you to Ayeldee for a very fine Xeno.

Thank you to - so many other people I should have named here before I forgot who they all were.... happy.gif

Thank you rinoa26 for gifting me a Gold as a mate for my Heartseeker, and a thank you to stagazer_7 for the Prizekin glomp. biggrin.gif

Thank you to Cozart for gifting the Sapphire hatchling on the EATW dragonmarket. smile.gif

I couldn't find your forum name so I figured i'd thank you here, instead.

It's time for me too to thank wonderful gifters that helped me a lot in my first DC days and keep helping me with random egg/hatchlings

Tjenni, CafeNarigara, nepenthe.catharsis, SockPuppetStrangler, fuzzbucket, Ylvanne,CharonDusk,WaterDroplet and I'm sure I'm missing someone, but I do assure you that my gratitude is sincere.

Beside the game, I met only wonderful persons!

Thanks to JaneMcAsh for gifting me one of the new eggs <3 My connection was really bad on the way home and so I could not even one but I should be doing better now since I am safely back home. Thank you again!

Thank you whoever mass bred their storms to the AP! smile.gif

Thank you Ruby Eyes for the paper!

Edit: And thank you too OrcaFreak!

Edited by Gryphonic

Thank you rrattts and munificent for the lovely coded things wub.gif

And thank you Amazon_Warrior for providing help with my code-search smile.gif

A massive massive thank you to all the prize owners who have taken the time out to breed for me! An especially big thank you to A. L. Aljan and oo_KiT for breeding, despite being super busy Irl. <3

A belated thank you post to lilysally for this amazingly coded girl. It made my day when you surprised me with her - a truly thoughtful gift. ^^

And thank you to terrafreaky for this gorgeous lady, a gift for a Sweetling of mine who probably would have gone another year without a mate if not for terra's generosity.

Edited by Terces

Someone bred a bunch of storms to the AP and I got 7 biggrin.gif

And my friend caught six for me biggrin.gif

And my boyfriend caught two for me biggrin.gif

Thank you breeder, and my friend and my boyfriend smile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks to Ceresia and Naughtrish for surprise glomps of holiday mates I need (Stone from Rosebud & Carmine from F. Marrow). You guys are awesome! wub.gif

Thank you Gifting/Trading thread, namely, yasa xiao, for gifting me a 2G silver literally just an hour after I requested it biggrin.gif

Edited by WitheredMoon

Thank you whoever keeps trying to make vampire eggs, there are about ten of them in the AP!!! I'm egglocked with four vampires and a tan ridgewing O.o and there are still more out there as of now this is such a surreal experience

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

Thank you earth day breeders! smile.gif

I caught a vine and woke up to an alt.smile.gif

I think it's an alt at least, I can't really tell haha

Someone bred a bunch of storms to the AP and I got 7 biggrin.gif

And my friend caught six for me biggrin.gif

And my boyfriend caught two for me biggrin.gif

Thank you breeder, and my friend and my boyfriend smile.gifsmile.gif

I bred a ton and looks like some made it on your scroll, glad you like them laugh.gif

Thanks all you amazing people who donate for my raffle thread, I couldn't keep it running by myself!

Edited by Clya

I would like to thank Natayah in the chat room. Not only was she extremely polite to a newbie like me, but very helpful and gave me tons of information and links. I very much appreciate the help I received! Thank you so much Natayah! You're awesome. xoxox