pbdog

The thank you thread

Thank you Chalkboard for a random surprise in my inbox this morning! Lovely egg is lovely biggrin.gif

Belated thank yous to AppleMango, stagazer_7 and Nine for surprising me with gifts for my 3g Prizefail collection. smile.gif

And a huge thank you to AppleMango and her boyfriend for gifting me not one, but seven(!) Flamingos off my wishlist - all my future Desipis now have mates waiting for them. wub.gif

Edited by Terces

Thank you The Bucket and birdzgoboom for the gorgeous 3rd even gens from spriter alt bases! I'm rolling around in pure happiness right now! *Rollrollrollrollroll!*

Thank you, Confused Cat, for gifting me a mate (hopefully! *fingers crossed*) for my poor, lonely 5G Red!

Thank you, Chalkboard, with helping me with a very elusive (for me at least) dragon! I will be SO glad to leave the Forest biome behind for a while laugh.gif.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Many thanks to Chalkboard, who traded for and gifted an egg to me that was exactly what I was looking for. smile.gif

(Haha, I open this thread to post... and see the last posting mentions my name as well as the person I want to thank. biggrin.gif You're welcome, Mistress of Whispers.)

Thank you Dragon Cave forum for being full of such kind and awesome members. So many in this forum community are so amazing and willing to help each other out, it's got to be one of the greatest forums out there.

TJ, Mods, Everybody, keep being awesome! biggrin.gif

A big thank you to Tecca who suddenly glomped me with three holiday checkers from my wishlist! Influenced and hatched, even! biggrin.gif

Thanks to cajunsun for breeding 2g tan ridgewing and thunder from my wishlist! I didn't even think that somebody actually would take a look at my wishlist, so this was a really nice surprise smile.gif

Thanks to LBD for always being super helpful, whether by answering my questions or gifting me dragons that I couldn't get on my own (among other things). I owe you every chicken I ever find!

Thanks to s0r0k4 and zenkaty for helping The Silver Funeral Lineage project without hesitation and without asking for anything in return. We really do appreciate it!

Thanks to artiuslove for fulfilling several of my requests on Breeding, Gifting!, for fulfilling several personal requests, and for replacing my favorite dragon, all without asking for payment of any sort.

Thanks to Raistlin24, angelicdragonpuppy, and Melosk, along with everyone listed above and many others, for gifting me dragons.

Thank you, predatorfan4ever, for always gifting cool hatchies in the Notice Board, and for the awesome raffles! biggrin.gif

Thank you, Doublelift, for the CB Copper hatchie in the Notice board!!! tongue.gif

Edited by The Flash

I would have to thank JaneMcAsh. She has been so very helpful to me since my return and I know that there isn't really anyway I can ever repay her for all her kindness.

So thank you, Miss Jane.

Probably super late, but thanks to Commander Wymsy for the surprise gift! <3

Thank you to blackdragonqueen for this little purple checker! I don't normally collect purples but I looked at the lineage and couldn't resist making a punny name. biggrin.gif

I'd like to thank Avarule for helping me collect CB Gemshards and Gryphonic for helping me collect CBs of other breeds that I see very few of in the cave.

You guys are awesome!

Thank you to Tecca, who gifts me beautiful things for no reason at all. smile.gif