sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I grabbed a second CB Ice xd.png

And I saw one more pass.

I have never even seen Ices in the cave before, and now I grab 2 CB's in one day haha. Best day ever on DC so far haha!

I caught two CB Magis from the AP.

I caught a CB Spring for a friend.

I caught a CB Z-Mint for a friend.

I managed to snag two CB Coppers over the last couple of days, one brown one orange, I hope they won't refuse their intended mates.

Edit: Gregory just grew up and Mycroft liked him her. No baby so far but who cares smile.gif

Edited by herk

I just caught my first CB silver on this site after 6 years. I've never had a CB metal before. Earlier today I caught my first CB copper and I was going to trade it with an alt vine and a CB ice for a CB silver but now I don't have to trade anything haha. It even sat for a second while I stared at it like an idiot haha.

This.

After about a three month hiatus from breeding shinies, Rhapsody finally bred something nice when I was able to take a break from nebulas since my lister got their scroll burnt and bred to solstice today!

Nobody try to find it on my scroll, though. They haven't picked it up yet.

After trying for more than a year I finally summoned my first GoN! I'm so happy especially because of the new dragons I'll be able to get once this one grows up! <3

Congratulations everyone!

My 3rd gen Prize goal is finally complete!! laugh.gif 6 m/f pairs of each type; male Gold Tinsels have been a disaster.

Now I "only" need to collect all the needed 2nd gens... rolleyes.gifxd.png *shot*

Lots of congrats to go around!! Well done everyone as there are a lot of achievements smile.gif

Got this lovely baby this morning which I think has the owner relieved they bred laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wTV6b

Question now is my female GON is tiedup to another important mate, should I start a spiral with male GON or wait the x years to summon a third? (Thinking spiral then if a refusal get a 2nd chance at a mate).

Lots of congrats to go around!! Well done everyone as there are a lot of achievements smile.gif

Got this lovely baby this morning which I think has the owner relieved they bred  laugh.gif

Question now is my female GON is tiedup to another important mate, should I start a spiral with male GON or wait the x years to summon a third? (Thinking spiral then if a refusal get a 2nd chance at a mate).

*drool*

that´s pretty awesome, but a hard decision to make, I would go for the Spiral ^^ =)

Edited by tjenni

*drool*

that´s pretty awesome, but a hard decision to make, I would go for the Spiral ^^ =)

Thanks hon *hugs*

*also drools* I would do something like this.

Got this lovely baby this morning which I think has the owner relieved they bred laugh.gif

I would go for the spiral biggrin.gif It seems like spiral lineages are less common in the newer lines, and the fact that male and female GoNs look the same gives the spiral a very symmetrical appearance! tongue.gif

Thanks Jon_ and prpldrgnfr biggrin.gif That line is gorgeous by the way!

Hmmm.. thinking spiral for this one but that won't stop even gen plans for another ninja.gif Thank you for the input wub.gif

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif

Just caught a Copper and a Silver off the Coast within seconds of each other. smile.gif

*also drools* I would do something like this.

Awww, I bred the dad! *proudface* biggrin.gif

Just turned an ND. smile.gif

Awww, I bred the dad! *proudface* biggrin.gif

Just turned an ND. smile.gif

Oh wow! Well done!

Also well done on the gleam and glow catches - I had to do the washing up at that moment rolleyes.gif

Completed my spring heart lineage - and all caught/bred this season!

lineage

Wow, congrats! It looks really nice! wink.gif

The Thuwed list is open O_O I'm finally on the list!

Thanks for the notice! xd.png Congrats for me; I just got on the list again for a pair I really like.