sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally finished a little "custom poetry" lineage and it's exactly the way I wanted it to be. smile.gifYeah, the hatchling didn't grow up yet, but I don't think it matters

What a pretty lineage, congrats! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Holy carp, I've just summoned my 3rd Guardian of Nature! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edited by Windy

Finally finished a little "custom poetry" lineage and it's exactly the way I wanted it to be. smile.gifYeah, the hatchling didn't grow up yet, but I don't think it matters

Oh wow this is amazing! I've only seen theme lineages and song lineages so far, but never a poem one. Did you write that yourself?

And huge congrats to Windy too! I've yet to summon my third GoN... I managed to summon my second on the day Avators came out, and I've to say, I'm glad I haven't freezed any of them. My original plan when the limit was 2 is that I'll allow one to grow up and freeze the other at S2 xd.png

Holllllllly I caught a CB silver ohmy.gif I don't even know how because I was biome hopping I'm absolutely stunned o.o

I just passed 200 on my collection of dragons with Sweetling lineages (well, if you don't count actual Sweetlings it's only around 170... but I like including them). <3

I summoned my third GoN, shocked me when they summoned it since I was expecting the normal fail message.

I summoned my third GoN!

And I already decided how to influence it, which is an actual reason to congratulate myself, seeing that three is an uneven number and I usually don't know what to do in a situation like this. tongue.gif

I summoned my third GoN!

And I already decided how to influence it, which is an actual reason to congratulate myself, seeing that three is an uneven number and I usually don't know what to do in a situation like this. tongue.gif

I'm in the same situation here and I just cannot decide what gender my GoN shall be. I wonder if you could explain how you get to your decision?

I'm in the same situation here and I just cannot decide what gender my GoN shall be. I wonder if you could explain how you get to your decision?

There are several breeds that I want to breed with GoNs (e.g. Terrae, Copper, Marrow...) of which I prefer the male sprite, so I decided to have two female GoNs to make pretty 3rd gens. smile.gif

On topic: one of my code dragon pairs did not give me an egg, but at least they didn't refuse.

So they will (some day) breed a mate for her.

Summoned my 3rd GoN earlier today, totally unexpected! smile.gif

Also, my Paper army has hit 1800. <3

Well I traded for this which I'm going to name after a very special guy that changed my life at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival last weeked. wub.gif

And since I couldn't think of anything else to fill my scroll with, I'm trying for an alt vine and bred mates for two of my thuweds (including my 2G one).

Also bred a gold. No idea what to do with it though.

Caught another CB Magma.

Now i have 2 CB Magma eggs on my scroll...

And now i have 3 CB Magmas of i keep them..

Got a new 2g prize (Silver Tinsel) to add to my collection ~

Caught a CB Thunder!

Actually one of the easiest Rares to catch, because the description starts with "Whenever" and not "This egg".

But still, people are asking why I'm smiling.