sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Oh my gosh! I finished getting to 1024 CB pinks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you to all the people who have helped in my quest!

Now on to breed a mate for this guy here so I can get to 11th gen of purebred pinks smile.gif

And then after that, repeat the 1024 cycle again (another 4 years!)

Thank you everyone for helping <3 wub.gif

Congrats Ponytales! I'm verry happy for you! biggrin.gif

After having hatched 23 black eggs from the same pairing, I finally have an alt.

Aw pass me some luck - into 30+ now laugh.gif

Caught a CB Paper from the AP, I gave it out in the departures thread xd.png

Just caught my first CB Summer for this year wub.gif

Edited by lollipop00

I just missed a thunder that I could have used.. wow thank you kind person for gifting my one I love you. <3

BUT

I'd just like to take in this moment since I was actually able to see a rare in the cave.

plus I have twelve 2014 shimmers that are fourth gen or above. <3

Edited by Kojayo55

Got 2 summers for a pair with a cute palm tree reminder wub.gif just need 2 more now but plenty of time smile.gif

Caught a CB Brown Copper in a 5-minute drop. happy.gif...I think it broke DC though, because right after I caught it, DC went down. I'm such a monster

...I think it broke DC though, because right after I caught it, DC went down. I'm such a monster

^Loved this so much that I quoted it. xd.png

Edited by Evolette

Wow, I just caught a CB Silver! My second CB Metal this year! ohmy.gif But I'm so worried, I don't want to lose it. I hope there won't be any more glitches and Datamonster attacks. sad.gif

This

Asdfghjkl. I have trouble understanding how I caught that with my less than ideal internet.

Just summoned my second Guardian of Nature! It's been almost 2 years since my last one (though, granted, I was on hiatus for maybe half of that).

After three months, Finally!

And I have her mate ready! Lineage projects are such pain! And I still have a few more gens to go from here...

EDIT: And here's the mate for their offspring! biggrin.gif

Edited by Jon_

Nabbed a CB Silver yesterday! Smile city!!

Have been waiting for just that perfect Tinsel fail, which I lucked into on the Departures thread(prpldrgnfr RAWKKKS!!), and the first time I bred either one of these two, look what they gave me tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5gMgg