sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I woke up today and found that my teleport had been wiped away because some person added them to a hatchery because they can't read (Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.) at the bottom. So I killed them! Hopefully this will prevent whoever from shoving my eggs into hatcheries biggrin.gif Yay!

Edited by grishiu

That seems like an easy way for anyone who feels inclined to make you kill all your eggs & hatchlings, every time. rolleyes.gif

I just grabbed a chicken egg. |D Plus a black egg. I still can't believe I got that chicken egg. I am a little mind blown right now.

I woke up today and found that my teleport had been wiped away because some person added them to a hatchery because they can't read (Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.) at the bottom. So I killed them! Hopefully this will prevent whoever from shoving my eggs into hatcheries biggrin.gif Yay!

I think that may just encourage them to do that again, just saying. xd.png

I finally caught the last CB dragon I needed to have one male/female CB of each (still available) breedable dragon - a CB Silver. (Fogged right now)

Bred a mate for a dragon I was gifted last year. Took a few months to build, but it'll be worth it if they don't refuse. smile.gif

Bred an Avatar of Creation now all I need to do is find another one and I'll be happy.

I managed to trade for this little fella even though I had a failed breeding attempt this week. smile.gif Only because my silvers managed to breed true. I'm typically just breeding my one GoN every week to swap in the first place until I finish my goals for these new breeds.