sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

...I think I just about had a heart attack. I just caught two Dinos and a CB Silver.

The Dinos are for trading purposes, the Silver is for keeps. :3

How are you guys seeing these shinies?! laugh.gif

Managed to complete all my BSA goals biggrin.gif

I caught a CB Golden Wyvern eggy in the AP last night!

Also found 4 Shimmers (2 were 5G!) in the AP few nights ago

And I caught a CB Thunder eggy today smile.gif

This week has been really great! biggrin.gif

I saw my first gold in the cave a few days ago! And a cheese egg today! I didn't get either... but I still saw them!

Both of my GONs produced an Avatar recently! Maybe now I can start trading/gifting off some now. C:

Wow, it seems that Friday the 13th is my lucky day. biggrin.gif First I received this in a trade, then I bred a 3rd gen Shimmer and now I caught a CB Blusang and a Pygmy with a code "rkhAm". It almost spells out "Arkham"! laugh.gif

Found a CB tan ridgewing in the AP (: Also got my silver trophy today! That extra eggslot feels nice

Edited by Piano

Missed a Dino and Gold in cave

Caught a cheese though xd.png. wish I could've caught the gold though... Oh well at least i got to see it ^^

Successfully created a Vampire egg on Friday the 13th  biggrin.gif

Same, stolen and successfully bitten on Friday the 13th!

Also, this guy is my very first successful Vampire bite smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/t2Glm

Edit: Hooray for the unlucky Vamps! Hehe xd.png

Edited by Pixel.G

Same, stolen and successfully bitten on Friday the 13th!

Also, this guy is my very first successful Vampire bite smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/t2Glm

saw you guys and decided to bite a misclick smile.gif Successful!

Also caught a CB Thunder and Copper. Traded a Dino and Paper hatchling for two CB Blusangs and now they are influenced as a pair & hatched.

Found a Color-fail Blue Neb hatchling via AP and froze it. I just froze a Green Neb yesteraday as well

Congrats everyone!

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

saw you guys and decided to bite a misclick smile.gif Successful!

Also caught a CB Thunder and Copper. Traded a Dino and Paper hatchling for two CB Blusangs and now they are influenced as a pair & hatched.

Found a Color-fail Blue Neb hatchling via AP and froze it. I just froze a Green Neb yesteraday as well

Congrats everyone!

After wishing for a CB Legendary Thunder, my wish was FINALLY granted in this latest cave drop at 10:01PM! Granted, I had to get a Stone Egg as well, but that can be Vampire bait, which successfully happened, and I got to keep the egg!

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Vamps like Friday the 13th more for giving us vamps? And mine was a misclick as well.

Yesterday caught 2 CB Silvers and a CB Green Copper, now just caught a CB Brown Copper from Volcano smile.gif

Caught a Cheese from the cave... again. What's with all the Cheeses I keep getting unlike Papers and stuff, though? blink.gif

Have a shiny scroll right now and have 80/128 CB Springs so far - not bad considering I only started collecting them hard core recently. biggrin.gif

Out hunting Alpine today.... Got bored, scanned other biomes for anything interesting...

Caught my leetle tree: My Tree!

*is stunned* blink.gif