sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Okay, my mind is officially blown... I just caught a CB Gold. ._. How the hell did that happen??! blink.gif

And I hesitated for seconds before clicking on it.

Squeeee<3333333333

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aFbzQ

I was hoping for a silver, but this is all I can really ask for. biggrin.gif Influencing it male and hoping for the best. biggrin.gif

Edited by wingedwarrior_21

I also got on the Thuwed list for the first time! (Thanks to someone mentioning it here biggrin.gif )

(I just hope choosing "any egg" in panic was not something for the "Stupid things" thread, because I know one Thuwed is not CB, and I would be less happy about a non-EG Thuwed.)

AoND's stat thingy says I have 2000 dragons total. huh.gif

Congrats to all the new Thuwed owners, the pair I'm on the list for made a baby so hopefully I've moved up a space! laugh.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Congrats to all the new thuwed owners and for the new people who got on the list! happy.gif I didn't get mine...again xd.png oh well maybe next time lol

On the other hand I caught a CB copper while looking for codes and it's weird I know it was sitting there for a while because it was the last code I checked xd.png

I have 30 named CB Falconiforms.

Also catched CB Magma from volcano.

Edited by DangerDragon

After ages of hunting, finally found another CB Blusang to be a mate for this handsome fellow; http://dragcave.net/lineage/G8aHz

I'm probably also going to make a nice Silver x Blusang line with my pride and joy, my CB Silver.

I also somehow caught two Cheese eggs in the past couple of days, no idea how I managed that one! I don't need them, so I traded one off and I'm probably going to try and trade the other for something I want.

Caught this earlier (sorry, Pestilence!) and this just a moment ago - they're perfect for each other, so they'd better not refuse, especially as there was a CB Silver hiding behind that Bleeding Moon that I missed (and couldn't have picked up anyway 'cos I'm locked...) tongue.gif

I just caught a 5G Silver shimmer from the AP! I thought I was egg-locked but clicked on it anyways, and turns out I'm not locked smile.gif

Just caught a CB Gold from the Forest <3

Also a CB Magma from the Volcano!

Now a CB Blusang~

Edited by lollipop00

So I just did something really funny... one of my eggs i bred that i had up for trading went below 3 days and no time to influence, so originally i was going to abandon it, then i thought it would be kinda fun to try and catch it again, then it would have another day added to it so i could influence it, and sure enough I was able to catch it from the AP lol

yay me? xd.png

@ ZzelaBusya - maybe, unless someone DID abandon it, but it was a nice lineage, so they must have been crazy xd.png 3G gold x rosebud seems like a keeper to me

Edited by Xeriina

So I just did something really funny... one of my eggs i bred that i had up for trading went below 3 days and no time to influence, so originally i was going to abandon it, then i thought it would be kinda fun to try and catch it again, then it would have another day added to it so i could influence it, and sure enough I was able to catch it from the AP lol

yay me?  xd.png

Wait, isn't it impossible to grab eggs you abandoned yourself? o_O Unless you mean you AP'd it, someone else caught it, tossed it back to the AP, and you got it?

Congrats either way, but I'm just a bit confused here xd.png

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Just caught a CB Gold from the Forest <3

Also a CB Magma from the Volcano!

Now a CB Blusang~

Traded the Gold for..

One 2nd gen. Avatar from Male Falconiform

One 2nd gen. Avatar Fail Brute with a cute code -EBeRT-

2x Shimmerscale eggs The Gold is from Spirit of the Fallen (2014 line) and the Bronze from Haku Kohakunushi (2013) both 4th gen. <3