sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yesterday caught 2 CB Silvers and a CB Green Copper, now just caught a CB Brown Copper from Volcano smile.gif

Caught a Cheese from the cave... again. What's with all the Cheeses I keep getting unlike Papers and stuff, though? blink.gif

Have a shiny scroll right now and have 80/128 CB Springs so far - not bad considering I only started collecting them hard core recently. biggrin.gif

Out hunting Alpine today.... Got bored, scanned other biomes for anything interesting...

Caught my leetle tree: My Tree!

*is stunned* blink.gif

I just summoned my first GoN.... I'm not entirely sure what to do now.... I didn't actually expect it to work... but it did, and now I have a GoN egg sitting there on my scroll.... I think I'm in some form of shock.

I just summoned my first GoN.... I'm not entirely sure what to do now.... I didn't actually expect it to work... but it did, and now I have a GoN egg sitting there on my scroll.... I think I'm in some form of shock.

Now with GoN breedable, you can start considering which pairing/lineages you want to make and influence you GoN accordingly biggrin.gif (Or you can just wait and see what gender it decides to surprise you with xd.png)

I bred a shiny. biggrin.gif

Gorgeous as always - aw I see one of my babies in there wub.gif

Congrats everyone on eggs, hatchies, leetles, summoning and goals!

This gendered correct. Hope one day to get on TJ's list for the same pair (that would be toooo amazing!)

Waaaa I caught an Ice in the cave this totally made my day *jumps up and down while screaming hysterically*

prpldrgnfr - that's such a gorgeous lineage!

And congrats on the correct gendering, lilacamy931! biggrin.gif

Thanks, you guys! *redface*

@lilacamy-Yes, you do! Named after you, even! biggrin.gif

Thanks, you guys! *redface*

@lilacamy-Yes, you do! Named after you, even! biggrin.gif

I am truly honoured *hugs* biggrin.gif

*hugs back*

OT, I think I forgot to show off this one! Long live the even-gen Prize agenda! Mwahahaha!

*hugs back*

OT, I think I forgot to show off this one! Long live the even-gen Prize agenda! Mwahahaha!

It does look absolutely awesome! Seeing your even-gen Prize just reminds me of a lineage I have (just bred it and it gave me a shimmerkin) I'm wondering if you would like a shimmer sibling as a mate of this baby you have?

I saw a CB Gold... I didn't get it but at least I saw one. xd.pngxd.png