sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Nabbed a CB Silver yesterday! Smile city!!

Have been waiting for just that perfect Tinsel fail, which I lucked into on the Departures thread(prpldrgnfr RAWKKKS!!), and the first time I bred either one of these two, look what they gave me tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5gMgg

*blushes* Thank you, and it's beautiful! Congrats!

Congrats on all the beautiful eggs and hatchlings - also goal achievements smile.gif

A gifted holiday mate alted the right colour phew!

@Kojayo55 My first (and only, so far) GoN-kin was an Avatar of Creation so I have a weakness for them. Your Shimmerfail is especially pretty. wub.gif

And congrats to everyone else! Looks like there's tons of CB metals being caught lately. I missed the window for Spring seasonals, but managed to trade for the last CB I needed. I wasn't able to influence most of them, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best. :3

My Dino hatched and my CB Golden Wyvern hatched and i think im gonna freeze it because i didn't influence it...

I caught a Green Dino! It took me a while to go "Cool, a dino!" because my search mode was only looking for Black Eggs.

Still can't believe I caught this Dino!

I'm an alt vine closer to completing my scroll goal for the breed - one more female and one hatchling of each gender and it's complete! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Caught a CB Thunder.

My second GoN grew up and immediately bred an Avatar. smile.gif

Just caught my first 2G prizefail, from Dazzling Girl x Greenwing! It was ER, too. I was thinking of trading it, but seeing the number of Greenwing offspring Dazzling has it's probably not worth the effort. He'll make a pretty addition on my scroll anyway.

Just caught a CB Green Copper from Jungle <3

Oh that's where the Copper went smile.gif

I just caught a CB Silver from Coast! There were only 2 people in the biome, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that description! Now I have a CB Silver Pair smile.gif

Along with this I just caught a CB Red Copper again. I have had all the colors this week x3

Caught a CB Ice, can't believe my luck. Since I already completed my scroll goal for the breed, I think I'm gonna trade it. smile.gif

I traded for a Purple Dino. smile.gif