sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

This beauty was given away in a thread and I was lucky enough to adopt it. Three CB Thuwed hybrids *and* a Spriter alt!

OMGOMGOMGOMG Finally summoned a guardian!! Im so happy! biggrin.gif

I actually used fertility on a dragon i summoned with?

Caught a CB Silver. Awesome. smile.gif

Congrats to those who caught the metals, lucky you. (Unlike me who missed several rares 3 days in a row sad.gif)

My Avatar has finally hatched... It took many more views than I anticipated and it got sick twice in the process.

Traded for this! wub.gif It's my 3rd 2014 Prize line and one of the lowest gen shimmerscales I have! I hope for many more in the future.

Thanks to the kindness of the user skauble and his/her equally kind niece, I managed to obtain a male Neglected. Thanks to their wonderful gift, I am one step closer to my scroll's goal.

Got a very special little prize on my scroll thanks to a very generous friend wub.gif

My baby <3

Edited by Pestilence420

Caught a Thunder despite staring at the description for 3 seconds before clicking it tongue.gif

I just grabbed a CB Red Copper which was hiding behind an Ice which I didn't take smile.gif

EDIT: And just now, I caught a CB Silver! biggrin.gifIt's about time I even whispered to myself something along the lines of "Please let it be a metal" before the hourly drop, so I guess it worked...?

Edited by Eggy0

Got gifted a cheese from awesome player. smile.gif

Now all my growing things are CBs! And most of them are rares or uncommons!

Just caught another Silver by luck... that's my second Silver today smile.gif