sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Thanks for the notice! xd.png Congrats for me; I just got on the list again for a pair I really like.

No problem tongue.gif I was scanning the DC Record thread and clicked on the Thuwed page only to find that the list is open! Thought I'd share the news smile.gif Congrats!

Did not get my thuwed yet.. but I told my family about it and now everyone in my family has signed up for an egg. We all are so excited xd.png

I literally got a Thuwed now *while* breeding things with one free eggslot! biggrin.gif

Bred some Metals, abandoned fails, bred another pair and a Silver was produced. For some reason it got auto'd, I got annoyed because I figured I had just forgotten to abandon a fail or something and it just had to be a Silver that went to the AP, and then discovered a weird Nebula egg. xd.png

Oh my god! That is the best day ever!!, I got on the thuwed list for a Shallow Water egg. My biggest dream on DC just came true! ohmy.gif

I got on the Thuwed list too! I nearly got a heart attack when I saw that the list was open! ohmy.gif

The Thuwed pair I'm on a list for didn't breed!

(This is a Good Thing, since I'm egg-locked and I would have seriously had to slap myself if they'd bred rolleyes.gif)

Just got on my first Thuwed list.

....I think I'm still in shock.

But also very, very excited! biggrin.gif

I was fishing around in the cave randomly hunting around when I saw the casual sight of three descriptions, but two descriptions that were an uncommon sight to me. "Hmm, 'This opalescent egg shimmers in the moonlight,' 'Oh my. There is a leetle tree among the eggs,' 'This egg is covered in bright spo-' HOLY--WAIT THAT'S A LEETLE!!!" I immediately clicked it with the feeling that it was already gone but alas I got it! ohmy.gif I was super surprised to see I finally got my first ever Leetle Tree! So happy! ='D

edit: and now I need one more post to reach the 400 post mark xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

Came on quickly after my gaming night to check on my scroll before bed... "Wait where does THAT egg come from?" - Guess what?

Yay my first ever 2nd gen Thuwed and by pure coincidence it's from my second favourite pairing too biggrin.gif

Okay, my mind is officially blown... I just caught a CB Gold. ._. How the hell did that happen??! blink.gif

And I hesitated for seconds before clicking on it.

Squeeee<3333333333

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aFbzQ

I was hoping for a silver, but this is all I can really ask for. biggrin.gif Influencing it male and hoping for the best. biggrin.gif

Edited by wingedwarrior_21

I also got on the Thuwed list for the first time! (Thanks to someone mentioning it here biggrin.gif )

(I just hope choosing "any egg" in panic was not something for the "Stupid things" thread, because I know one Thuwed is not CB, and I would be less happy about a non-EG Thuwed.)

AoND's stat thingy says I have 2000 dragons total. huh.gif

Congrats to all the new Thuwed owners, the pair I'm on the list for made a baby so hopefully I've moved up a space! laugh.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Congrats to all the new thuwed owners and for the new people who got on the list! happy.gif I didn't get mine...again xd.png oh well maybe next time lol

On the other hand I caught a CB copper while looking for codes and it's weird I know it was sitting there for a while because it was the last code I checked xd.png

I have 30 named CB Falconiforms.

Also catched CB Magma from volcano.

Edited by DangerDragon

After ages of hunting, finally found another CB Blusang to be a mate for this handsome fellow; http://dragcave.net/lineage/G8aHz

I'm probably also going to make a nice Silver x Blusang line with my pride and joy, my CB Silver.

I also somehow caught two Cheese eggs in the past couple of days, no idea how I managed that one! I don't need them, so I traded one off and I'm probably going to try and trade the other for something I want.

Caught this earlier (sorry, Pestilence!) and this just a moment ago - they're perfect for each other, so they'd better not refuse, especially as there was a CB Silver hiding behind that Bleeding Moon that I missed (and couldn't have picked up anyway 'cos I'm locked...) tongue.gif