sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a bronze shimmerscale egg and an ice egg from the take an egg, leave an egg thread.

Got a red egg from breeding.

Managed to grab a horse and a hellfire from the cave within hours of each other. Hope they gender opposite of each other.

Congratulations to everyone on your catches and breeding! <3

I just bred my first Avatar of Creation! So happy my GONs are being so generous lately. *knock on wood*

Just caught a CB Brown Copper with a cute code

8AKED

If only it was a B instead of a 8 xd.png

Caught yet another CB Magma.

Starting to think I bring the Magma and Thunders to me and repel the Ice Dragons. I keep seeing too many Thunders and Magmas xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

FINALLY bred the third of the Avatars this week!

And to top it off, today, my Thunder, Ice, and Magma Dragons led by my CB Thunder summoned my third GoN egg! biggrin.gif

Sadly, my CB Thunder and Radiant Angel didn't produce their first offspring, which I was really hoping for. Oh, well, there's always next week.

...Now, if I can get a CB Ice, I'll have a CB trio. smile.gif

Edit:

I saw a Silver Prize go through earlier and missed it, but then, I saw a Silver Shimmerscale go through and clicked it thinking I wouldn't get it, but I got it! biggrin.gif So HAPPY! biggrin.gif I wub.gif its lineage! A third gen Shimmer, the lowest I got so far!

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

Caught my first blusang today! So surprised I got it - saw it, switched pages, went OMG! and went back and still managed to snag it. biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh! I finished getting to 1024 CB pinks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you to all the people who have helped in my quest!

Now on to breed a mate for this guy here so I can get to 11th gen of purebred pinks smile.gif

And then after that, repeat the 1024 cycle again (another 4 years!)

Thank you everyone for helping <3 wub.gif

Congrats PonyTales, that's amazing!

BTW your avatar is perfect. Maybe you had it forever, but I just noticed. So, congrats on having the best avatar, too. biggrin.gif

Bred two avatars and four trio eggs (two thunders and two magmas) - only kept the one magma and thunder, gave the others to my sister. wub.gif

Woke up to a little palm tree on my scroll.

This makes me more excited than it should. xd.png

Also traded for my first Bronze Shimmer from 2014. Higher gen than I would have wanted but ohwell. smile.gif

Oh my gosh! I finished getting to 1024 CB pinks biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you to all the people who have helped in my quest!

Now on to breed a mate for this guy here so I can get to 11th gen of purebred pinks smile.gif

And then after that, repeat the 1024 cycle again (another 4 years!)

Thank you everyone for helping <3 wub.gif

Congrats Ponytales! I'm verry happy for you! biggrin.gif

After having hatched 23 black eggs from the same pairing, I finally have an alt.

After having hatched 23 black eggs from the same pairing, I finally have an alt.

Aw pass me some luck - into 30+ now laugh.gif

Caught a CB Paper from the AP, I gave it out in the departures thread xd.png

Just caught my first CB Summer for this year wub.gif

Edited by lollipop00

I just missed a thunder that I could have used.. wow thank you kind person for gifting my one I love you. <3

BUT

I'd just like to take in this moment since I was actually able to see a rare in the cave.

plus I have twelve 2014 shimmers that are fourth gen or above. <3

Edited by Kojayo55

Got 2 summers for a pair with a cute palm tree reminder wub.gif just need 2 more now but plenty of time smile.gif

Caught a CB Brown Copper in a 5-minute drop. happy.gif...I think it broke DC though, because right after I caught it, DC went down. I'm such a monster