sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My second GoN grew up and immediately bred an Avatar. smile.gif

Just caught my first 2G prizefail, from Dazzling Girl x Greenwing! It was ER, too. I was thinking of trading it, but seeing the number of Greenwing offspring Dazzling has it's probably not worth the effort. He'll make a pretty addition on my scroll anyway.

Just caught a CB Green Copper from Jungle <3

Oh that's where the Copper went smile.gif

I just caught a CB Silver from Coast! There were only 2 people in the biome, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that description! Now I have a CB Silver Pair smile.gif

Along with this I just caught a CB Red Copper again. I have had all the colors this week x3

Caught a CB Ice, can't believe my luck. Since I already completed my scroll goal for the breed, I think I'm gonna trade it. smile.gif

This Beauty grew up wub.gif

Now if only I could accomplish the gold shimmer version with any partner laugh.gif

My lineage project looks like it might be off to a good start, with a CB hellfire and horse gendering correctly.

Got an Avatar of Destruction from my GoN/Falconiform Wyvern pair, don't really want it though. I'm either going to toss the egg into the AP or post it on the departure board later tonight.

Just caught a CB Silver! Just by the simple expedient of click, go back, refresh. I did it just for kicks, but it was actually worthwhile!

I actually got a two-headed Lindwurm, green. |D Or opals I think they are nicknamed? I have been digging for a while for those.