sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just caught a 5G Silver shimmer from the AP! I thought I was egg-locked but clicked on it anyways, and turns out I'm not locked smile.gif

Just caught a CB Gold from the Forest <3

Also a CB Magma from the Volcano!

Now a CB Blusang~

Edited by lollipop00

So I just did something really funny... one of my eggs i bred that i had up for trading went below 3 days and no time to influence, so originally i was going to abandon it, then i thought it would be kinda fun to try and catch it again, then it would have another day added to it so i could influence it, and sure enough I was able to catch it from the AP lol

yay me? xd.png

@ ZzelaBusya - maybe, unless someone DID abandon it, but it was a nice lineage, so they must have been crazy xd.png 3G gold x rosebud seems like a keeper to me

Edited by Xeriina

So I just did something really funny... one of my eggs i bred that i had up for trading went below 3 days and no time to influence, so originally i was going to abandon it, then i thought it would be kinda fun to try and catch it again, then it would have another day added to it so i could influence it, and sure enough I was able to catch it from the AP lol

yay me?  xd.png

Wait, isn't it impossible to grab eggs you abandoned yourself? o_O Unless you mean you AP'd it, someone else caught it, tossed it back to the AP, and you got it?

Congrats either way, but I'm just a bit confused here xd.png

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Just caught a CB Gold from the Forest <3

Also a CB Magma from the Volcano!

Now a CB Blusang~

Traded the Gold for..

One 2nd gen. Avatar from Male Falconiform

One 2nd gen. Avatar Fail Brute with a cute code -EBeRT-

2x Shimmerscale eggs The Gold is from Spirit of the Fallen (2014 line) and the Bronze from Haku Kohakunushi (2013) both 4th gen. <3

Caught a Red Dino! biggrin.gif

Finally finished a little "custom poetry" lineage and it's exactly the way I wanted it to be. smile.gifYeah, the hatchling didn't grow up yet, but I don't think it matters

What a pretty lineage, congrats! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Holy carp, I've just summoned my 3rd Guardian of Nature! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Edited by Windy

Finally finished a little "custom poetry" lineage and it's exactly the way I wanted it to be. smile.gifYeah, the hatchling didn't grow up yet, but I don't think it matters

Oh wow this is amazing! I've only seen theme lineages and song lineages so far, but never a poem one. Did you write that yourself?

And huge congrats to Windy too! I've yet to summon my third GoN... I managed to summon my second on the day Avators came out, and I've to say, I'm glad I haven't freezed any of them. My original plan when the limit was 2 is that I'll allow one to grow up and freeze the other at S2 xd.png

Holllllllly I caught a CB silver ohmy.gif I don't even know how because I was biome hopping I'm absolutely stunned o.o

I just passed 200 on my collection of dragons with Sweetling lineages (well, if you don't count actual Sweetlings it's only around 170... but I like including them). <3

I summoned my third GoN, shocked me when they summoned it since I was expecting the normal fail message.

I summoned my third GoN!

And I already decided how to influence it, which is an actual reason to congratulate myself, seeing that three is an uneven number and I usually don't know what to do in a situation like this. tongue.gif

I summoned my third GoN!

And I already decided how to influence it, which is an actual reason to congratulate myself, seeing that three is an uneven number and I usually don't know what to do in a situation like this. tongue.gif

I'm in the same situation here and I just cannot decide what gender my GoN shall be. I wonder if you could explain how you get to your decision?

I'm in the same situation here and I just cannot decide what gender my GoN shall be. I wonder if you could explain how you get to your decision?

There are several breeds that I want to breed with GoNs (e.g. Terrae, Copper, Marrow...) of which I prefer the male sprite, so I decided to have two female GoNs to make pretty 3rd gens. smile.gif

On topic: one of my code dragon pairs did not give me an egg, but at least they didn't refuse.

So they will (some day) breed a mate for her.