sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Lots of congrats to go around!! Well done everyone as there are a lot of achievements smile.gif

Got this lovely baby this morning which I think has the owner relieved they bred laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wTV6b

Question now is my female GON is tiedup to another important mate, should I start a spiral with male GON or wait the x years to summon a third? (Thinking spiral then if a refusal get a 2nd chance at a mate).

Lots of congrats to go around!! Well done everyone as there are a lot of achievements smile.gif

Got this lovely baby this morning which I think has the owner relieved they bred  laugh.gif

Question now is my female GON is tiedup to another important mate, should I start a spiral with male GON or wait the x years to summon a third? (Thinking spiral then if a refusal get a 2nd chance at a mate).

*drool*

that´s pretty awesome, but a hard decision to make, I would go for the Spiral ^^ =)

Edited by tjenni

*drool*

that´s pretty awesome, but a hard decision to make, I would go for the Spiral ^^ =)

Thanks hon *hugs*

*also drools* I would do something like this.

Got this lovely baby this morning which I think has the owner relieved they bred laugh.gif

I would go for the spiral biggrin.gif It seems like spiral lineages are less common in the newer lines, and the fact that male and female GoNs look the same gives the spiral a very symmetrical appearance! tongue.gif

Thanks Jon_ and prpldrgnfr biggrin.gif That line is gorgeous by the way!

Hmmm.. thinking spiral for this one but that won't stop even gen plans for another ninja.gif Thank you for the input wub.gif

Congrats everyone! biggrin.gif

Just caught a Copper and a Silver off the Coast within seconds of each other. smile.gif

*also drools* I would do something like this.

Awww, I bred the dad! *proudface* biggrin.gif

Just turned an ND. smile.gif

Awww, I bred the dad! *proudface* biggrin.gif

Just turned an ND. smile.gif

Oh wow! Well done!

Also well done on the gleam and glow catches - I had to do the washing up at that moment rolleyes.gif

Completed my spring heart lineage - and all caught/bred this season!

lineage

Wow, congrats! It looks really nice! wink.gif

The Thuwed list is open O_O I'm finally on the list!

Thanks for the notice! xd.png Congrats for me; I just got on the list again for a pair I really like.

Thanks for the notice! xd.png Congrats for me; I just got on the list again for a pair I really like.

No problem tongue.gif I was scanning the DC Record thread and clicked on the Thuwed page only to find that the list is open! Thought I'd share the news smile.gif Congrats!

Did not get my thuwed yet.. but I told my family about it and now everyone in my family has signed up for an egg. We all are so excited xd.png

I literally got a Thuwed now *while* breeding things with one free eggslot! biggrin.gif

Bred some Metals, abandoned fails, bred another pair and a Silver was produced. For some reason it got auto'd, I got annoyed because I figured I had just forgotten to abandon a fail or something and it just had to be a Silver that went to the AP, and then discovered a weird Nebula egg. xd.png

Oh my god! That is the best day ever!!, I got on the thuwed list for a Shallow Water egg. My biggest dream on DC just came true! ohmy.gif

I got on the Thuwed list too! I nearly got a heart attack when I saw that the list was open! ohmy.gif

The Thuwed pair I'm on a list for didn't breed!

(This is a Good Thing, since I'm egg-locked and I would have seriously had to slap myself if they'd bred rolleyes.gif)

Just got on my first Thuwed list.

....I think I'm still in shock.

But also very, very excited! biggrin.gif

I was fishing around in the cave randomly hunting around when I saw the casual sight of three descriptions, but two descriptions that were an uncommon sight to me. "Hmm, 'This opalescent egg shimmers in the moonlight,' 'Oh my. There is a leetle tree among the eggs,' 'This egg is covered in bright spo-' HOLY--WAIT THAT'S A LEETLE!!!" I immediately clicked it with the feeling that it was already gone but alas I got it! ohmy.gif I was super surprised to see I finally got my first ever Leetle Tree! So happy! ='D

edit: and now I need one more post to reach the 400 post mark xd.png

Edited by Kira-san

Came on quickly after my gaming night to check on my scroll before bed... "Wait where does THAT egg come from?" - Guess what?

Yay my first ever 2nd gen Thuwed and by pure coincidence it's from my second favourite pairing too biggrin.gif