sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just summoned my first GoN.... I'm not entirely sure what to do now.... I didn't actually expect it to work... but it did, and now I have a GoN egg sitting there on my scroll.... I think I'm in some form of shock.

I just summoned my first GoN.... I'm not entirely sure what to do now.... I didn't actually expect it to work... but it did, and now I have a GoN egg sitting there on my scroll.... I think I'm in some form of shock.

Now with GoN breedable, you can start considering which pairing/lineages you want to make and influence you GoN accordingly biggrin.gif (Or you can just wait and see what gender it decides to surprise you with xd.png)

I bred a shiny. biggrin.gif

Gorgeous as always - aw I see one of my babies in there wub.gif

Congrats everyone on eggs, hatchies, leetles, summoning and goals!

This gendered correct. Hope one day to get on TJ's list for the same pair (that would be toooo amazing!)

Waaaa I caught an Ice in the cave this totally made my day *jumps up and down while screaming hysterically*

prpldrgnfr - that's such a gorgeous lineage!

And congrats on the correct gendering, lilacamy931! biggrin.gif

Thanks, you guys! *redface*

@lilacamy-Yes, you do! Named after you, even! biggrin.gif

Thanks, you guys! *redface*

@lilacamy-Yes, you do! Named after you, even! biggrin.gif

I am truly honoured *hugs* biggrin.gif

*hugs back*

OT, I think I forgot to show off this one! Long live the even-gen Prize agenda! Mwahahaha!

*hugs back*

OT, I think I forgot to show off this one! Long live the even-gen Prize agenda! Mwahahaha!

It does look absolutely awesome! Seeing your even-gen Prize just reminds me of a lineage I have (just bred it and it gave me a shimmerkin) I'm wondering if you would like a shimmer sibling as a mate of this baby you have?

I grabbed a second CB Ice xd.png

And I saw one more pass.

I have never even seen Ices in the cave before, and now I grab 2 CB's in one day haha. Best day ever on DC so far haha!

I caught two CB Magis from the AP.

I caught a CB Spring for a friend.

I caught a CB Z-Mint for a friend.

I managed to snag two CB Coppers over the last couple of days, one brown one orange, I hope they won't refuse their intended mates.

Edit: Gregory just grew up and Mycroft liked him her. No baby so far but who cares smile.gif

Edited by herk

I just caught my first CB silver on this site after 6 years. I've never had a CB metal before. Earlier today I caught my first CB copper and I was going to trade it with an alt vine and a CB ice for a CB silver but now I don't have to trade anything haha. It even sat for a second while I stared at it like an idiot haha.

This.

After about a three month hiatus from breeding shinies, Rhapsody finally bred something nice when I was able to take a break from nebulas since my lister got their scroll burnt and bred to solstice today!

Nobody try to find it on my scroll, though. They haven't picked it up yet.

After trying for more than a year I finally summoned my first GoN! I'm so happy especially because of the new dragons I'll be able to get once this one grows up! <3

Congratulations everyone!

My 3rd gen Prize goal is finally complete!! laugh.gif 6 m/f pairs of each type; male Gold Tinsels have been a disaster.

Now I "only" need to collect all the needed 2nd gens... rolleyes.gifxd.png *shot*