sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I think there is something in the water that my dragons drank. I've gotten 7 metals out of them today! blink.gif

I was able to breed a bunch of eggs for my 5th DC birthday celebration. I also bred 2 IOU eggs, one tinsel and one gold shimmer.

Just caught two low-time bronze Shimmers on the AP. Goodness knows what they were doing there, but I'm glad to give them a home! xd.png

Just caught two low-time bronze Shimmers on the AP. Goodness knows what they were doing there, but I'm glad to give them a home! xd.png

Like one Lucky Catch isn't enough for you tongue.gif *giggles* Congrats! :3

I got the BEST Shimmer I could have ever picked up in my life!!

LOOKIE!

I'm such a huge Beatles fan, and idk if everyone knows this, but Layla was Patti Boyd who was George Harrison's wife. Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's wife so....  smile.gif Layla is the most beautiful love song ever written. I'M SO EXCITED!! I've been hunting this lineage since Feb.  xd.png

Glad you like my line ^^" ( and I didn't know that about the song x3 )

So, shortly after being gifted my other 2nd gen Shimmerfail yesterday, the same person gave me this little cutie! <3

Nice! Something like this may be a good mate for that.

ohmy.gif You're right!

What if I gave you it as a mate for yours? biggrin.gif

~

And why do I keep going to the AP? sad.gif

I don't know if I can resist this either TwT http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Exid

Congrats guys!

I caught my first bronze shimmer, and it's got a lovely stairstep lineage with female hellfires. ♥

4 skywings, 2 greys and a turpentine grew up.

I have skimmed off private messages from my inbox and sent to finally have less than 80% of my storage filled biggrin.gif (I can't remember the last time it was this low, but it was probably over a year ago.)

ETA: It is now under 65% biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

a shimmer that i had gotten in a trade (that had been uninfluenced) gendered correctly! i'm super happy~

once she's grown, she'll be my 18th adult shimmer.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

I got a Bronze Shimmerscale from the departure topic earlier. Now I'll have three Shimmers ^^

Just finished naming all of my adult dragons!~ Gods, it takes forever when you let stuff like this back up over time... ^^;

That said, I have a total of 159 Whites, 93 of which are CB~ C:

Got my third Shimmer! Wow, just a few days ago I only had 1. xd.png

I've also incuhatched a bunch of stuff that was useful/pretty.

I always get trader's remorse... as in, I kinda miss what I traded and almost regret it... But I got a 4th gen. shiny Gold Shimmer!

Got a CB Ungendered ND so now my ND collection is complete. Yay .. no more worrying about ND ever again. ((DANCES))

Got a CB Nebula (haven't seen them in a while) and another CB Golden Wyvern! So happy. Okay, now I'm REALLY done catching anything until Wednesday. I mean it this time. X'D

Found this pretty dragon lying around a while ago, but only found this thread now. Seemed like an appropriate place to acknowledge my luck.