sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was waiting for this little one to hatch for my tinselkin vine collection, but I never expected it to alt!

Bred a silver shimmer and a bronze shimmer hatched.

A little darling just hatched~

edit: and was named after its aunt, xd.png

edit2:

Oh my god the names. What a lovely breed.  laugh.gif

Several dragons grew up today, and I will soon have room for the new releases.  smile.gif

EDIT: I literally just started at the egg's lineage that I just picked up for at least 5 minutes WHAT I CAUGHT a 3rd EG perfect checker silver from the spriter alt shadow walkers. this has to be the best AP find I've EVER had.

O_O; I want a lineage like that! Congrats on the find!

Edited by kiyoura

Actually managed to lock myself with hatchies. So happy, I feel so dedicated xd.png

And yes this is a milestone for me.

lol, congrats! That's an aunt of my Shimmer from Jewel. xP

A bronze shimmer grew up and two others hatched.

got me 2 CB black eggs!XD happy i want them as females!XD i got them on special incubators

Edited by toniblab

Been trying to build up my CB numbers and finally got another Royal Crimson. They were avoiding me a lot for some reason. X'D

My last egg until the new release! So happy I was able to catch it tonight!

Bred this! wub.gif

ETA: had to hide it, it got sick.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

800 adult Balloons float around on my scroll now :3

Now for the 900. hehehehe

After collecting over 1195 dragons, I finally was able to catch a CB Gold, a CB Silver and a CB Bluesang! I'm so pleased and excited. Never thought I'd ever get these milestones. wub.gif

Shiki grew up xd.png

And my dragons bred this O_O It took them well over two years, but they bred it <3 Now, with my luck, what if it doesn't like its intended mate... ? >__> *shudders*

After forever of not being able to catch my own Blusang, i caught one :3 shame I need to to make a proper checker with it :/

I got the BEST Shimmer I could have ever picked up in my life!!

LOOKIE!

I'm such a huge Beatles fan, and idk if everyone knows this, but Layla was Patti Boyd who was George Harrison's wife. Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's wife so.... smile.gif Layla is the most beautiful love song ever written. I'M SO EXCITED!! I've been hunting this lineage since Feb. xd.png

Bred this at first try :wub:

Should I keep it or trade?

Pretty! If I was in your position, I'd totally trade for a blood swap (since that pairing is popular right now so people are breeding 'em) just so you can get to the next gen with it. :D

~

Told myself I would name my three hatchlings before going to bed tonight. Thank heavens it didn't take too long. Not too happy about one of them (ahh, the three worded-ness of it!) but a name is a name. /goes to bed

Pretty! If I was in your position, I'd totally trade for a blood swap (since that pairing is popular right now so people are breeding 'em) just so you can get to the next gen with it. biggrin.gif

I have two growing 2Gs myself xd.png I'm glad it's popular, I like it very much <3

My PB GW project is DONE! Now all I really should do is name the few unnamed ones in the lineage wub.gif

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Caught, incubated and hatched 11 low time eggs and then froze them for my frozen collection.

Finally managed to get a 2nd gen gold from female frill. \o/

I was thinking they were never going to produce. ^^;;