sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After forever of not being able to catch my own Blusang, i caught one :3 shame I need to to make a proper checker with it :/

I got the BEST Shimmer I could have ever picked up in my life!!

LOOKIE!

I'm such a huge Beatles fan, and idk if everyone knows this, but Layla was Patti Boyd who was George Harrison's wife. Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's wife so.... smile.gif Layla is the most beautiful love song ever written. I'M SO EXCITED!! I've been hunting this lineage since Feb. xd.png

Bred this at first try :wub:

Should I keep it or trade?

Pretty! If I was in your position, I'd totally trade for a blood swap (since that pairing is popular right now so people are breeding 'em) just so you can get to the next gen with it. :D

~

Told myself I would name my three hatchlings before going to bed tonight. Thank heavens it didn't take too long. Not too happy about one of them (ahh, the three worded-ness of it!) but a name is a name. /goes to bed

Pretty! If I was in your position, I'd totally trade for a blood swap (since that pairing is popular right now so people are breeding 'em) just so you can get to the next gen with it. biggrin.gif

I have two growing 2Gs myself xd.png I'm glad it's popular, I like it very much <3

My PB GW project is DONE! Now all I really should do is name the few unnamed ones in the lineage wub.gif

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

Caught, incubated and hatched 11 low time eggs and then froze them for my frozen collection.

Finally managed to get a 2nd gen gold from female frill. \o/

I was thinking they were never going to produce. ^^;;

I think there is something in the water that my dragons drank. I've gotten 7 metals out of them today! blink.gif

I was able to breed a bunch of eggs for my 5th DC birthday celebration. I also bred 2 IOU eggs, one tinsel and one gold shimmer.

Just caught two low-time bronze Shimmers on the AP. Goodness knows what they were doing there, but I'm glad to give them a home! xd.png

Just caught two low-time bronze Shimmers on the AP. Goodness knows what they were doing there, but I'm glad to give them a home! xd.png

Like one Lucky Catch isn't enough for you tongue.gif *giggles* Congrats! :3

I got the BEST Shimmer I could have ever picked up in my life!!

LOOKIE!

I'm such a huge Beatles fan, and idk if everyone knows this, but Layla was Patti Boyd who was George Harrison's wife. Eric Clapton stole George Harrison's wife so....  smile.gif Layla is the most beautiful love song ever written. I'M SO EXCITED!! I've been hunting this lineage since Feb.  xd.png

Glad you like my line ^^" ( and I didn't know that about the song x3 )

So, shortly after being gifted my other 2nd gen Shimmerfail yesterday, the same person gave me this little cutie! <3

Nice! Something like this may be a good mate for that.

ohmy.gif You're right!

What if I gave you it as a mate for yours? biggrin.gif

~

And why do I keep going to the AP? sad.gif

I don't know if I can resist this either TwT http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Exid

Congrats guys!

I caught my first bronze shimmer, and it's got a lovely stairstep lineage with female hellfires. ♥

4 skywings, 2 greys and a turpentine grew up.

I have skimmed off private messages from my inbox and sent to finally have less than 80% of my storage filled biggrin.gif (I can't remember the last time it was this low, but it was probably over a year ago.)

ETA: It is now under 65% biggrin.gif

Edited by DeathCry

a shimmer that i had gotten in a trade (that had been uninfluenced) gendered correctly! i'm super happy~

once she's grown, she'll be my 18th adult shimmer.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie