sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught four new eggs. Was originally going for two, but it seems I was a little too lucky at the hourly drop.

Was gifted one of the new eggs, and caught another during a 5-minute drop biggrin.gif And I won a very pretty silver hatchling in a lotto biggrin.gif And to top it off, one of my shimmers gendered correctly.

This is a good day happy.gif

Caught a new egg! Considering there were 298 people trying, I feel pretty lucky. blink.gif

And a 2nd one. I try really hard not to be greedy during the new releases and stop at 2. Happy hunting, everyone!

Edited by anmiller86

Clicking blindly apparently works. tongue.gif I caught a ton of new eggs on the first drop before I went to bed. <3

(There were like 800 people there too. o.O)

Edited by kleptomaniac

Was unable to catch very well this morning because of exams but was gifted 2 wonderful ones by a VERY generous person. They've been influenced and incubated and I'm ready to be ready to catch my 2 tomorrow. biggrin.gif

I figure I only need 2 CB's and they can breed my two frozen hatchies later.

Also my lucky catch gendered correctly!! Lookie~

And it's PURPLE!

Got four of the new eggs - we'll see what tomorrow brings!

A silver x black pairing gave me their first shiny. After it hatches it going to live on my wonderful best friend's scroll. :3 I also grabbed new eggies. Can't wait till the three I just caught are off cool down so I can send them to people who are having trouble catching them. : D

Caught five new eggs all in the space of about five or so minutes. Will keep two, then trade/gift the other three off - I only need a couple.

I DID IT! I DID IT! I REACHED MY GOAL OF 100 CURLED ALTS!!! whoooo!!

Two bronze shimmers grew up.

Caught 11 of the new eggs, and traded for a 2nd gen Gold Shimmer from Winter, one of my favorite dragons besides Blunae <3

Managed to get 2 of the new eggs- Influenced them and incubated one, I'll incubate the other one in the morning. smile.gif

Caught some new babies eeeee

I'll probably drop some in the AP for a surprise for any AP hunters later. :3

Caught 3 of the new day 2 eggs.

Surprisingly I caught 4 of today's release (I don't get to keep these, unfortunately ^^; ), and found a 9th gen Moonstone Shimmerkin in the AP which will be ERable in a few hours :3