sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally got all 2976 of my dragons named! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif So happy right now!

Finally summoned my first GoN today!! biggrin.gif

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

Bred a second gen silver (female silver and pink)

edit: Traded it for a bronze shimmer - thank you

Edited by rubyshoes

My gloriously coded dragon asSTJ finally produced an egg with her mate!

Caught two CB magis a few days ago- AND I have two second gen PBs from a few weeks ago... lineage time!

Just got a very low-time Silver off the AP<3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/v7Qan

Surprisingly it took me around 3 seconds to realize it's there and click it. However I'm confused, I don't know what to do with it.

Keep it because it's an awesome, super-rare Silver (species-wise)

OR

Trade/gift because it's messy and now I try to avoid collecting messy lineages on my scroll D:

Just bred this beautiful White and it will be a mate of this Daydream to produce the prettiest Soulpeaces around.

Oh my gosh, that's gorgeous. *drools*

Congrats for me! Successful breedings here, here, and here. One of my Red pairs also liked each other, so I'm well on my way to a Gen5 PB. She also gendered right, and will make a great matching mate for another Spring.

All of my [adult] gold tinsels now have mates! The egg auto'd, though.

Just bred this beautiful White and it will be a mate of this Daydream to produce the prettiest Soulpeaces around.

Woah, I'm super jealous. There's gonna be some beautiful Soulpeace!

I'm so happy that I managed to catch a CB Golden Wyvern! I honestly didn't think I'd get it, it being a rare AND being in the Alps. But I did. My first self-caught CB Rare!

Now if only I could get a Silver and Gold. D:

Congrats to everyone on their good fortune smile.gif

I had major Silver successes! I bred two 2nd gen Silvers from Silver/Blusang pairings, my third 2nd gen Silver from Silver/Swallowtail in the past week or so, and finally got a 3rd gen Silver from my Silver/Tsunami checker! I even managed to get a 4th gen of my Silver/Cavern Lurker lineage project.

Best of all, my niece managed to turn this awesomely lineaged ND, and I totally did not ruin it this time. laugh.gif