sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I now have 5500 creatures smile.gif

It took 7 months, but I have finally fulfilled my end of a trade (2nd gen PB Gold). rolleyes.gif

Bred a silver shimmer (it's already gone to its new home). smile.gif

i found a cb white stripe eggy in the AP i know someone earlier today found 2 of them. thats crazy that there is 3 in all in one day. i am of course keeping my cb stripe. i never hoped to ever get one i am happy with it

I bred my CB Blacks to produce four eggs and two of them ended up becoming alts. One was a sitting alt and the other a curled alt. *squeals with happiness* Not sure if I'm going to freeze the curled (I already have a sitting frozen) but we'll see. 2nd Gen alts are lovely. biggrin.gif

Edited by Misha

Oh my god the names. What a lovely breed. laugh.gif

Several dragons grew up today, and I will soon have room for the new releases. smile.gif

EDIT: I literally just started at the egg's lineage that I just picked up for at least 5 minutes WHAT I CAUGHT a 3rd EG perfect checker silver from the spriter alt shadow walkers. this has to be the best AP find I've EVER had.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Only hatchies on my scroll now - ready for the new releases!

A gold shimmer grew up and bred another shimmer.

AP-hunting like a boss! >D Two CB Stripeds, a 4th gen spiral Silver and two 2nd gen PB Blacks (maybe one will alt?)! biggrin.gif