sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

All of my [adult] gold tinsels now have mates! The egg auto'd, though.

Just bred this beautiful White and it will be a mate of this Daydream to produce the prettiest Soulpeaces around.

Woah, I'm super jealous. There's gonna be some beautiful Soulpeace!

I'm so happy that I managed to catch a CB Golden Wyvern! I honestly didn't think I'd get it, it being a rare AND being in the Alps. But I did. My first self-caught CB Rare!

Now if only I could get a Silver and Gold. D:

Congrats to everyone on their good fortune smile.gif

I had major Silver successes! I bred two 2nd gen Silvers from Silver/Blusang pairings, my third 2nd gen Silver from Silver/Swallowtail in the past week or so, and finally got a 3rd gen Silver from my Silver/Tsunami checker! I even managed to get a 4th gen of my Silver/Cavern Lurker lineage project.

Best of all, my niece managed to turn this awesomely lineaged ND, and I totally did not ruin it this time. laugh.gif

Bronze shimmer hatched.

Got a CB Magma~

Need to wait 3 more days until my male Pink can influence. It's been a while since I've picked up anything rare from the cave. :3

I felt the need to share my little happy freak out here.

After my...abominable oversight of getting a Guardian Egg, not noticing, thinking it was a water egg I had bred for a friend, and letting it die by accident...

I have finally summoned one (That I intended to watch like a hawk this time xd.png)

Bred a bronze shimmer.