sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congratulations to everyone on their successes! ^^

I was gifted my very first shimmer!

I managed to catch for the first time a CB Silver in the biomes!

I have been catching some lovely Tinselkins in the AP.

I am working very hard to reach my Silver trophy, though it feels like I will never get there. xd.png

A silver grew up and a bronze shimmer grew up. The shimmer also bred a shimmer egg.

As of this week, I am SO CLOSE to completing my scroll goals. I realized just recently that when I switched over from getting 1 CB breeding pair of each breed to 2 CB pairs of each I forgot to get ones for some of the older breeds that I started out with... so some I had 1 nice pair and 1 very messy pair.

But now, I only have 1 messy one to replace (CB Dorsal, y you so difficult), and 4 to obtain (2 CB Blusangs, 2 2nd-gen alt. Vines xd.png). Then I need at least 1 tidy-lineaged Silver Shimmer and 1 tidy-lineaged Gold Shimmer to complete the minimums of all the sets I've been aiming for.

I'm very close on the frozen hatchling sets, too: 19 hatchlings - 12 of which are Neglected or Shimmer ones that're more long-term goals, 7 of which are common.

And all just in time for a bunch of new breeds to come out! *bounces*

Edited by Imbecamiel

Just caught two CB stripes, one after the other. biggrin.gif I've got tons of stripes on my scroll, so I might use them for trading...

Congratulations to all of you on catches and breedings!

I just recently caught a CB Stripe (first time on my own! So proud. :'D) and a CB Seasonal (had trouble seeing those for a while!).

Congrats all around!

I caught a rather low-gen Bronze Tinsel! So happy! I'm getting much better at catching rares. :'D

My one pair of Silvers must be very generous, as they gave me another Silver egg xd.png That's the 2nd one, on their 2nd attempt! :3

SQUEEEEE! Caught my third CB Silver ever! biggrin.gif Now the agonising over whether to influence it male or female...

One of my tan Ridgewing pairs produced a tan egg on their second try =o

My Ridges are such good breeders... ahem, well most of them are.