sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Holy cow! I caught a CB Silver!!! I've never caught one before!!

I recently traded a shimmer for one but WOW I actually caught one! laugh.gif

Caught a CB Blusang from the cave, a 2nd gen Gold egg off of the AP, bred a 3rd gen Silver, and was gifted a Royal Crimson egg. biggrin.gif

*EDIT* Traded the 2nd gen Gold for a 3rd gen I needed for a lineage. ^^

Edited by sheppardkid

Just caught a CB Stripe and CB Ice :3 Not sure what I'll do with them though xd.png

*Edit* Just caught a CB Pillow from the AP with a really educational code xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/2f8yq/gw43?size=o

Someone randomly PMed me out of the blue and gifted me a shimmerscale! ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

I had never even asked for one since I assumed it to be out of reach. biggrin.gif It was a lovely surprise! (especially since something just happened - or rather, didn't happen - so I'm feeling a little down right now.)

wub.gifwub.gif

edit;; forgot to mention that it is a 4th gen? 5th gen? even-gen Thuwed as well!

Edited by lluvia

2 Soulpeace and 3 crimsons hatched. Bred 3 more Soulpeace and caught another crimson.

edit: Congrats lluvia on your lovely 5th gen shimmer thuwed

Edited by rubyshoes

My last crimson egg hatched (i didnt influence any, i hope i can still get a pair >.<), my soulpeace gendered favorably, caught another soulpeace in the AP this morning which will be hatchling in an hour or two, and my shimmer hatched earlier today.

My new CB Ice, Kuopio, bred true on her first try. smile.gif I think I'll keep it.

My only silver shimmer finally bred (>.>), allowing me to give it to someone for an IOU.

Oooh nice! Congrats, fellow bright and pink lover smile.gif

Thank you! I am still in shock because of this egg. But I am afraid that breeding a mate will take me forever.

BTW: How many bright Pinks is your army ahead of mine?

My Silvers are breeding extraordinarily well, I bred three this week. All messy, but I really need to balance genders right now.

Also, I caught a CB Stripe and am officially finished with these. smile.gif

Got 14 hatchies from new eggs. Bred a silver, a Pendragon lineage egg and an egg for another lineage.

Also grabbed a gold tinsel step lineage in the AP - not a bad afternoon's work! biggrin.gif

I was just glomped with a Shimmer egg! OMG....I can't believe how kind people are on this forum. Such a wonderful surprise!

A shimmer hatched. But another 3rd gen shimmer bronze x blusang gendered wrong against his influence :/ and now i have no mate.. My only cb blusang was gifted to me =\ was my favorite shimmer too sigh

edit: Wow... and my 3rd gen shimmer x purple neb just gendered wrong too... what the heck? -.- 2 gender fails...

Edited by Xeriina

After months of trying I've finally found at Water x Magi combo that'll give me a shallowater! I hope I can get another one to produce one so I can have two unrelated pairs of 2 gen shallowaters without extensive AP digging. (Which is how I got two of my blunas and my other pair of shallowaters.)

Still gonna have to find out how it goes with my whites x daydreams after the four 2nd gen Soulpeaces I got out of the AP mature. WHY MUST I LOVE ALL OF THE HYBRIDS IF IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO BREED THEM?!

Caught a magi hatchling and a soulpeace hatched.