sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

All 10 of my royal crimson hatchies gendered right! They are all named too! ^^ *happy*

My very first Shimmer produced her very first egg within minutes of growing up! wub.gif Debating on trading it or keeping it...

Traded for the last CB gold I needed. wub.gif

Now I can make a happy dance and sleep well. biggrin.gif

Just caught a CB Black hatchling and a CB Red Dorsal off the AP biggrin.gif Who on Earth would abandon these two pretties wub.gif

My lucky AP Tinsel grew up, and I finished the description queue again. Now, if only my Shimmer would start cracking without a hitch...

EDIT: And, these two liked each other! My other matching pair showed no interest; at least that's better than a refusal. wink.gif

ANOTHER EDIT: YESSSS! After months of trying, finally a White!

Edited by Dimar

Hatched & named my gold shimmer & caught a few random AP hatchies.

That's great! My attempt to breed my CB silver resulted in this beauty. I'm so happy ^^

Had a great haul on the AP today!! Caught 2 bronze tinsels and a silver tinsel. Also caught a lovely gold stairstep w/ winter magis. (which is the mate I chose for my CB gold so I'm planning on building a mate). smile.gif Also caught a Crimson Flare pygmy, 3 hatchlings and a pink. I'm a monster today. laugh.gif

Also traded off a 2nd gen metal to get on the list for my first shimmer. /quivers in anticipation biggrin.gif

My friend just gifted me this georgous shimmer ;-; He does too much for me <3 Ive been having a really bad day on DC and he made my day a lot better ;-;

Oh my gods, the father's name <333

Accidentally deleted my post when I meant to hit edit. Welp, guess that's what happens when you're dead tired.

My friend gifted me this pretty <3 I can't continue it, but he insisted I take it >_> I swear, if he keeps gifting me, I'm going to have to kill him D:<

Oh my gods, the father's name <333

Accidentally deleted my post when I meant to hit edit. Welp, guess that's what happens when you're dead tired.

My friend gifted me this pretty <3 I can't continue it, but he insisted I take it >_> I swear, if he keeps gifting me, I'm going to have to kill him D:<

And this little one-

I hate erica

And this little one-

I hate erica

*giggle* Yes, That's because the mother was previously named "Erica Hates FortyTwo" ;D (I was angry at him for something silly). I must talk to him in the morning about changing that name =P

Just realized my Glitterball (I shall always call them that!) gendered correctly o3o

Edited by Erica8798

*giggle* Yes, That's because the mother was previously named "Erica Hates FortyTwo" ;D

LOL.

Just realized my Glitterball (I shall always call them that!)

I like Glitterball better than SoulPeace too.

I recently caught a CB Gold.

I was gifted a lovely shimmer tonight thank you so much!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

This is both a 'congrats' and a question I really need answered:

This is my 3rd Moonstone by this pair so I'm wondering if I'm meant to have a Moonstone instead of a Tsunami for this set up I have planned.

You can sort of see why I want a Tsunami. Do you think I should just consider the Moonstone the moon? Making it the moon would work since...you know...moon and water...

Just bred a 2nd gen Soulpeace

---

Soon...

And later on... the offspring x this

The pattern itself is broken, but the dominance of pink and blue is still there. o3o

Edited by Vaati

Wow! ohmy.gif A lot of Shimmers (and metallics) being bred and gifted it seems here (well, not here, but you know what I mean xd.png)! laugh.gif Congrats everyone! :3 I got a 2nd gen Spring from the departure thread and one of my CB Daydreams will hatch tomorrow :3

My shimmer bred her fifth baby in a row. Good girl!

Have reached 21/21 lock with an incredible 16 hatchies and 5 eggs.

Have 7 crimsons and 6 Soulpeace.

Traded for some beautiful metals in the past few weeks: two gold stairs with autumn and moonstone, Two second gen silvers with royal blue and sunrise, and a silver stair with the greatest names in the lineage. Would post, but the poor baby is really sick sad.gif

My ugly metals are being replaced with some serious beauties smile.gif

Just bred another shimmer. But... its code!! xd.png

Edited by LugiaLover