sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

After much begging, my hubby agreed to trade me his Soulpeace hatchling for a couple of bred Gold and Magma eggs. I'm sure he got the better end of the deal...but my Whites/Daydreams only gave me two eggs out of multiple breedings so this little hatchie will go a long way in helping my scroll goals. (now if I can only convince him to name his dragons...ugh)

Edit: So after I trade for the hatchling I find some 2nd and 3rd even gen Whites and Daydreams on my scroll to breed...and I got a couple more glitter eggs!! One is a lovely 4th gen Thuwed wub.gif

see! http://dragcave.net/lineage/Enq1b

Edited by dark_kitsune

I caught (reflex misclicked) a CB white incave. Not really sure whether to feel proud or stupid, actually. X3

Just got my first silver shimmer-scale egg in a trade! (it only cost me two crimson hatchlings) happy.gif

@shadowdrake - you should feel proud! Lots of people haunting the cave for Whites/DayDreams now.

I have 8 RC's and will have 5 - after trading for three - of the SP's

Omg. My offer of 2 new Crimson Hatchies have been accepted and now I have traded for my 2nd Shimmer. *w*

Heheheh..... I was stocking up CB whites for a breeding project before the new dragons were released, so I have a large number of CB white dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Also about a week before they came out, someone tossed in a free CB daydream hatchie to sweeten a trade. I was all set for mass breeding. biggrin.gif

Just got my first Shimmer. That made my day brighter- I was lamenting that I hadn't stocked up on CB Whites and Daydreams. biggrin.gif

Caballo bred with my mint, successfully completing my trololololol urge.

Questionable codes are the best, let me tell you.

Edited by Walker

For most of the day, for the first time since getting my silver trophy, I've been hatchie-locked! (This is, like, a big thing to me.)

Clicked a CB silver but missed. sad.gif

Is it just me or is it that DC is being really laggy?

Clicked a CB silver but missed. sad.gif

Is it just me or is it that DC is being really laggy?

Not just you - I'm having the same problem. Taking some time to load pretty much everything.

I'm currently at a place where I have a decent internet connection so I tried hunting in the Cave, reflex-clicked a Magma - and caught it, among all the lag laugh.gif

Looks like that Magma/Ember checker lineage I'm planning might actually happen some day.

My Gold Shimmer hatched, I got another Shimmer-Scale from an friend and some of my hatchies gendered. happy.gif

Caught a CB Nebula, switched to Forest, immediately caught a CB Black~

My bronze shimmer gendered correctly. *w* Now, if it accepts my Sweetling (when it grows up). biggrin.gif

Edited by kiyoura

My Heartseeker liked my silver! I was beginning to think he just hates shiny women tongue.gif He rejected a gold and two gold wyverns.

My Heartseeker liked my silver! I was beginning to think he just hates shiny women tongue.gif He rejected a gold and two gold wyverns.

Congrats on your egg, Sister of the Dragon, and to all others enjoying good fortune, with condolences to those who aren't.

Sister of the Dragon, yours clearly likes pale blondes only - some guys are SO fussy, lol.

Speaking of fussy, two of my Golds actually produced recently!

They didn't seem to want to go along with the crowd even during the previous boom peak, but I hope they have the hang of it now.

Heck, some of these guys must be 4-5 years old by now, and I've TRIED giving them plenty of practice, lol.

New release dragons hatched!! Also had my tan ridgewing gender male like it was supposed to so now I have a CB Male. laugh.gif Caught a CB white <3 Several things grew up including my 3rd gen tinsel fail.

and the best thing of the day: IT'S RED!!!