sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just realized that I've reached the 1,000 dragon mark. Including eggs, I have 1,002 dragons. :o

Eh, haven't been able to trade for a shimmer egg yet but my prolific CB Gold Charlestown keeps on pumping out 2nd gen purebred Golds (especially with his life mate Golden Orb)

http://dragcave.net/progeny/j9Cer

He's a busy little Gold Dragon as you can see. biggrin.gif

All my Crimsons gendered right smile.gif

*stares at last ungendered Soulpeace*

Edited by Isuzu

6 royal crimsons grew up and I caught another one.

Just caught a CB Gold!!!! It has 'wah' in the code which was pretty much my reaction when I caught it. xd.png

Edited by Dubious

my crimsons gendered right and a soulpeace grew up yesterday~ i also managed to trade for a CB blusang who will be. future Shimmer mate. hopefully to my 3G that i get soon~

My first two soulpeaces grew up and produced and egg! laugh.gif

Edited by Iside

Caught 3 more CB royal crimsons (which will be for an IOU) and reflex clicked a CB black. smile.gif

Most of my Crimsons have grown up and so I've bred a couple to freeze.

Just bred not only a soulpeace from a pair of my own dragons but my first ultraviolet!

(Also went mad last night and gave a ton of my dragons ridiculous MST3k-inspired names, but hey, I'm closer to having them all named, so it's all good.)

Egglocked with CB metals and my four crimson hatchies gendered as pairs, despite not being influenced. biggrin.gif Aww, yiss~

Another crimson grew up, a low time CB sunsong hatched and I grabbed a low time CB sunrise/sunset in the AP.