sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught two eggs with fun codes, a shiny, and another Blusang, and my hatchies finally grew up, lol.

I put a CB Blusang up for trade, unaware of how sought after they really are, and within an hour received tons of amazing offers. I accepted one with three CB hatchlings of various breeds and a 2nd gen Black Stripe egg - wow! <3

What is the big deal over Blusangs anyway? o__O

I managed to breed 3 (3) golds today, but one auto-abandoned. D: *dies* (It's the sibling of this.)

Actually got 2 eggs out of my metals today. Both eggs were commons, but it's a lot better than the great big nothing they've been giving me for months.

So I was hatchling hunting in the AP when I saw a hellfire egg and I wanted to check the lineage. I was locked so I couldn't get it, but when I clicked on it... I got it?

So I'm like um what? And I got to my scroll to check it out and I see a shiny new silver trophy at the top of my page! biggrin.gif

I've gotten a CB Tan Ridgewing, a Leetle Tree, and a 2G PB Black today. Quite a day.

Edited by SpaceShuttleFan

Woo, just caught a CB gold. For the first time ever I have more than one CB metal growing at once, including my silver hatchling that will be growing up in a few hours. Pretty sure this won't happen ever again haha.

My first and Blusang grew up, my Thuwed ember grew up, one of my Brimstones gendered correctly (they love to be female xd.png), and I was gifted my first Thunder (which completes my trio and I can start summoning). Even better, my best friend just moved in with me yesterday, and not only will this be easier for me to get him addicted to Dragon Cave, but he gave me holiday IOUs. biggrin.gif

Edited by hoboflotovoto

A blusang and an olive hatched (thanks fuzzbucket). smile.gif

Wow, I'm finding all kinds of goodies lately. A PB 2nd gen blusang, a CB black from the cave and from the AP, another gold. o_O All 3 are going to be gifted to new homes (which have already been selected).

Wow, I'm finding all kinds of goodies lately. A PB 2nd gen blusang, a CB black from the cave and from the AP, another gold. o_O All 3 are going to be gifted to new homes (which have already been selected).

I dropped that blusang tongue.gif

Over 3/4 of my dragons are either CB or 2nd gen (for coloured Stripes, Blunnas, Geodes, etc..), and got my dragon request thread approved. Yay for Skull-faced Lindwurms~

Found a 2nd G PB vine hatchie on the AP, a 4 hr CB Skywing egg, my Tsunami grew up and I was glomped a pretty Thunder egg by a wonderfully generous person!

Caught a Pillow in the AP whose grandparents are the parents of one of my already existing Pillows. That makes the egg its niece or nephew. Cute <3

I caught a CB Gold and a CB Black all in the same drop. xd.png

Also caught a pretty little CB female Split hatchie in the ap. happy.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Congrats on the awesome catches and lineages, all! ^^ For myself, I just realized my scroll is now on its 4th page. xd.png Need...more...dragons! laugh.gif