sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just picked up a Quran egg (caps messed). smile.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

Spam removed. This thread is for congrats only.

Edited by rubyshoes

Finally traded for the last CB Summer needed to complete that particular scroll goal. Also by some stroke of luck got on the Thuwed list.

One of my Silvers decided to finally agree to give me a Silver egg - last time that happened was back in April. And this White grew up; now I'm only one dragon away from finishing the lineage.

I was signed up to receive a 2G White from earthgirl's alt Winter Magi. :3 Also, one of my CB pairs for a PLP produced the proper egg, so (assuming it doesn't defy its influence) I'm only one egg short of completion for 2nd generation! :) My Ice TF and CB Red Dorsal gendered properly.

I had decided to go hunting in the Volcano and I thought, I don't actually have a CB Magma. And what pops up? A CB magma, I click, and I got!

I now have my first CB Magma!

Congrats, everyone!

She gendered properly and I already have a nearly perfect mate for her!

Also, my Black and Pink hatchies gendered properly (girls!)

Congrats to everyone here!!!

Yay! My first ever Guardian of Nature is about to mature! laugh.gif (tried to summon it for more than half a year! But I'm sure, that were it not for TJ's improvements - I would have not been able to summon it "that easily" happy.gif)

And the most important news!:

this morning I was gifted a beautiful "Best Wishes" purple hatchie wub.gif - MisunderstoodDreamer, thank you so much!!! biggrin.gif

Couple of hatchlings are close to growing up.

Bred another gold, a brimstone, a blusang and a bright-breasted wyvern for my step lineage. smile.gif

Four freezeable hatchies away from 500 dragons! sa;dfsjafjsa!

Caught two more CB Blusangs, caught 2 CB Tsunamis for the heck of it, and my Silver hatched.